Donald Trump - GUILTY!

This motorcade is completely insane for someone who isn't even the president. A huge waste of resources. My friend's brother-in-law ran into Bill Clinton at the dentist last week. They didn't shut down the neighborhood so he could get his teeth cleaned.
Bill Clinton & Jacques Chirac came to stay at an Arizona resort where I was working as a golf pro & their entire motorcade of both Secret Service & RCMP agents was about this size. It was 1998, smack dab in the middle of both men’s terms.

Total overkill.

Yep. This one below is someone standing at 6'3" tall and weighing around 215 lbs: Carey Price. And he needs all the goalie equipment to be this big in goal too.

carey-price-020721.jpg
Derek Carr is also 6’3” 215
Saints-Derek-Carr.jpg

Inmate no. P01135809.

As someone who played Call of Duty: Modern Warfare games in the late 2000s/early 2010s, I guess it would feel appopriate if Trump is referred time and time again with that number, just like Cpt. John Price referring himself and being referred as Prisoner 627.

He's back on X (formerly known as Twitter)

You just know he’s been practicing that blu- I mean, orange steel look for weeks prior to this.

70% are bots, 28% paid actors, 2% people who got clickbaited.

No clue if this is real, but it's pretty believable.

yqjw1upq95kb1.png

We truly are living in a post-truth world. Musk is invested in his stupid platform being much larger than it is, and Trump is invested being perceived as having huge support. So they just lie.