Donald Trump - GUILTY!

Yes but again, it's not actually that simple. Maybe it should be, but this is the American legal system we're talking about.

Or rather, it might be that simple, but some scholars argue that it isn't.

The foremost expert on the US constitution, Professor Laurence Tribe thinks it is that simple.
Question for you, Trump took an oath to uphold and defend the constitution , he clearly broke that oath, how can you believe him if he takes it again? How can you trust him?

The foremost expert on the US constitution, Professor Laurence Tribe thinks it is that simple.
Question for you, Trump took an oath to uphold and defend the constitution , he clearly broke that oath, how can you believe him if he takes it again? How can you trust him?

I never trusted Trump, so I can't answer your question. As for the expert, I'm just pointing out that there are others who claim it isn't that simple. And it's not like the US legal system only ever ends up with the rational decision, so there's no reason to think it's automatically going to be that way. Particularly not with an insane Supreme Court.

I never trusted Trump, so I can't answer your question. As for the expert, I'm just pointing out that there are others who claim it isn't that simple. And it's not like the US legal system only ever ends up with the rational decision, so there's no reason to think it's automatically going to be that way. Particularly not with an insane Supreme Court.
How do you square this circle. Trump swore an oath, broke the oath , got impeached twice, threatened to terminate the constitution to remain in power and now wants the job again to kill his own prosecutions?Whats to stop the next guy doing the same thing?

No one on the right would agree about Tribe, he's considered to be a liberal

Actions are important. Illegal actions. And then, it is important to have witnesses. So, a lot depends on how many Trump underlings will flip. And it is happening...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66589807

Mar-a-Lago IT manager implicates Trump in classified files case

Former US President Donald Trump has been implicated by one of his employees in the Mar-a-Lago classified documents case, according to a court filing.

Yuscil Taveras, an IT director identified as Trump Employee 4 in legal documents, changed his testimony after switching lawyers, say prosecutors.

He now accuses Mr Trump and two aides of "efforts to delete security camera footage", says the filing.

[...]

During grand jury testimony in March this year, Mr Taveras "repeatedly denied or claimed not to recall any contacts or conversations about the security footage at Mar-a-Lago".

No one on the right would agree about Tribe, he's considered to be a liberal
He may be liberal but he’s also considered the foremost expert on the constitution. He’s also not alone. Furthermore a New Mexico county Commissioner, Couy Griffin has already been disqualified from holding public office ever again by a Judge in New Mexico after citizens there took a case citing article 3 of the 14th Amendment.

Speaking to Tucker Carlson later today.

I'm sure Carlson will provide a balanced and fair interview.. not.

The nerve to wear that pin when reporting to the authorities for charges that essentially count as treason.

He may be liberal but he’s also considered the foremost expert on the constitution. He’s also not alone. Furthermore a New Mexico county Commissioner, Couy Griffin has already been disqualified from holding public office ever again by a Judge in New Mexico after citizens there took a case citing article 3 of the 14th Amendment.
It's all moot, because the ones that will decide are definitely not liberals

WTAF? Powell and Ellis smiling/laughing for their mugshots like it's a fecking photoshoot for Home & Country Lifestyle magazine.

To own libtards like you. It works it seems :p

Haha, not at all , i've just not seen many people smiling in mugshot pics. Mind you, most of the ones I have seen have always been side on with a height chart next to them.

Also, I'm not a liberal ;)

Just joking. But yeah, she smiled for that reason, to not give the pleasure to the "other side"

The last time Trump did that was when his legal team all told him things he didn't want to hear or didn't agree with. It's a regular occurrence with him and it's also why a lot of his ex lawyers are part of the 30 unnamed codefendants that have flipped or provided evidence against him and possibly will be testifying against him in court.