Donald Trump - GUILTY!

Wow. There's no way this can continue, surely? The judge has warned him, she must act now otherwise she just looks weak and it's giving him free reign to act how he pleases.

Get a fecking grip ffs. :rolleyes:

Reminds me of a documentary portraying Roger Stone where he was treated like a rockstar by “fans”. Incredibly weird and very American.

Wow. There's no way this can continue, surely? The judge has warned him, she must act now otherwise she just looks weak and it's giving him free reign to act how he pleases.

He knows he’s toast if processed normally though the courts. Game over. I think he’s trying to be imprisoned ahead of the trial in the hope it incites violence and unrest which somehow he uses to bargain for a truce or lesser charges if he can get it to cease.

I don’t know what other options he’s left with and it’s definitely like him to use nefarious tactics which inflate his ego.

Haha good timing @Pexbo. Yeah, I think you're right. I said the same thing. He's definitely trying to stir as much shit up as he possibly can. He's also posted heavily about the corruption in the DOJ and other government departments and he's also posted about how he's exposed it all and only he can clean it all up. It's absolutely all part of a plan.

Haha good timing @Pexbo. Yeah, I think you're right. I said the same thing. He's definitely trying to stir as much shit up as he possibly can. He's also posted heavily about the corruption in the DOJ and other government departments and he's also posted about how he's exposed it all and only he can clean it all up. It's absolutely all part of a plan.

That's a very bold post.

There is nothing to stop him, all the commentator's in the US agree that Trump could be serving 20 years and still run, and even worse, millions will still vote for him
Is there no law in the land of fecking laws that says one must not be a criminal to hold office?
I mean normal Joe's struggle to get work when they come out of jail
Actually, lawyers from the Federalist Society have penned an essay about the 14th amendment disqualifying him from office due to January 6th

Everything this man represents is a stain on society that extends far beyond the borders of this country. I hope the history books will document every single negative thing he's brought about so future kids will read it and learn about it and at least for one generation - prevent another person like it from having that much negative impact on our societal norms. Him and everyone that has enabled it.

I never thought I'd actively cheer for the thought of someone being gone from this world - but Trump and cronies like Steven Miller and Roger Stone will make me do a happy dance when it happens.

Actually, lawyers from the Federalist Society have penned an essay about the 14th amendment disqualifying him from office due to January 6th
Yes he can be disqualified from holding office, but there's nothing to actually stop him from running for office even if he couldn't take up a position if he won

One thing is certain, there'd be a helluva shitstorm if he was disqualified from office but won the election, that I suspect would make Jan 6 look like a kids tea party if it happened!

Yes he can be disqualified from holding office, but there's nothing to actually stop him from running for office even if he couldn't take up a position if he won

One thing is certain, there'd be a helluva shitstorm if he was disqualified from office but won the election, that I suspect would make Jan 6 look like a kids tea party if it happened!
I don't think that states can put him on a ballot if he's deemed ineligible for office.

Like how Elon Musk can't appear on a presidential ballot since he wasn't born here.

Last edited:
What are the chances of Trump serving time ?
Will the charges stand up in court ?
It’s either inevitable or they’re all going to slow walk these cases against him to the point he does before they are resolved.

I don't think that states can put him on a ballot if he's deemed ineligible for office.

Like how Elon Musk can't appear on a presidential ballot since he wasn't born here.
Apparently he’s going to buy America and make himself a founder to get around the rules.

You may be right, but there would be multiple appeals over such a decision that it would probably be allowed pending appeal and by the time that happened it would be moot in Trump's case, would set a future precedent though

What are the chances of Trump serving time ?
Will the charges stand up in court ?
The Feds rarely lose cases that go to court based on the evidence, so if found guilty he'll be hard pressed to avoid time though the judge will have some discretion on sentencing

The Georgia case will be very interesting, especially if they are RICO charges, if found guilty of those there are mandatory minimum sentences in which the judge has no discretion

Of course if he loses he will appeal and if it gets dragged out he could be dead before it gets resolved!

Just don’t indict the jackass for the next three hours. Don’t feel like splitting my attention.

Georgia Judge Rules Cameras Will Be Allowed in Courtroom if Trump Indicted

Jesus, they indicted everybody: Trump, Rudy, Eastman, Meadows, Chesebro, Jeffrey Clark, Jenna Ellis, Sidney Powell.

Even hit him with the RICO.

For the full list:

This is going to make it hard for Trump to avoid people flipping on him. It's possible Meadows already has in the federal cases.

There’s an unnamed 20th co-conspirator listed, known to the Grand Jury, which means they have a cooperating witness. Trump & Co. are really fecked.