Donald Trump - GUILTY!

Anyone see the montage video just now? Fecking hell, that video enough alone should be more than enough to convict.

And he's going to walk away scot free..

Anyone see the montage video just now? Fecking hell, that video enough alone should be more than enough to convict.

And he's going to walk away scot free..

Yeah was outrageous. I'm looking forward to hearing the defence.

Yeah was outrageous. I'm looking forward to hearing the defence.

I really wish they had issued a subpoena for Trump to testify.. don't know what they had to lose.

Slim to no chance of getting 17 votes like this.

Full Montage video (E: starts at 02:50):

Last edited:

Also begins Trump's defence by praising the "outstanding" presentation of the prosecutor. Bold strategy.

I had to turn it off after Raskin closed to get some work done. Is it as bad as twitter is making it out to be?

By the way, Raskin's closing was really powerful.

I had to turn it off after Raskin closed to get some work done. Is it as bad as twitter is making it out to be?

By the way, Raskin's closing was really powerful.

Sounds like it. I've switched it off too. Rambling nonsense. Not even remotely related to today's question about whether or not the trial is constitutional at all.

YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU’RE DOING

Hahahahahhahaha trumps lawyers argued that the impeachment is unnecessary because the voters removed someone they didnt like any more Hahahahahhahaha

I bet some of the senators are asleep during this.

That 2nd dude was so full of fecking shite. Rambling on and on. Couldn't take it..

Moscow Mitch was a No.

Passes 56 - 44. Collins, Cassidy, Murkowski, Romney, Sasse, Toomey the Rs.

The GOP prove once again that they are full of reptiles.

What a fecking joke! 44 still believe it’s unconstitutional?!?

fecking banana republic!

Schoen threatens the possibility of a civil war if trump is held accountable. Totally normal political system.

So here's the GOP logic:
1. A President cannot be tried for a crime while performing their duties, the consitutional handling of that is impeachment
2. A President who has left office cannot be impeached
3. We couldn't rush an impeachment process in his last 2 weeks of office

If you follow this, I hope Biden goes on a crime spree in his last 2 weeks of office, and calmly walks off into retirement.

Last edited:
The only time this tw@t of a Senator (in my home state) has made any actual sense

Hasn't this been Trump all along and they only just caught on?

The GOP prove once again that they are full of reptiles.

Yes. The US political system is in desperate need of reforms. As long as the GOP remains as corrupt as it is, it should never be able to have any kind of political power whatsoever. It's actually mind blowing what's going on in America. If I was a US citizen, I'd go totally mad. One party simply constantly shits on law and order.

Right wing media unhappy with the lawyers.
Turns out there are some turds you can't polish.

The most remarkable thing about yesterday was Trump's bumbling lawyer (the first guy) apparently suggesting Trump should be criminally prosecuted instead of impeached.

The most remarkable thing about yesterday was Trump's bumbling lawyer (the first guy) apparently suggesting Trump should be criminally prosecuted instead of impeached.

The most remarkable thing for me was the defence opting not to challenge any aspect of the defence :lol:

To be fair, it is the same argument Lindsey Graham is making.