Donald Trump - GUILTY!

Proud of my work on Home Alone 2 and Zoolander.... FML! :lol: You couldn't write this shit. No wonder Denald couldn't keep up.

Also,

The Apprentice one of the most successful television series of all time... :lol:

I must admit I've kind of missed this insane level of complete and utter narcissistic bullshit.

How many lines did he have on Home Alone 2?

It’s nice to know that he’s proud of that cameo because there’s a good chance he’s going to be CGI’d out of it with an adult Macaulay helping to direct his juvenile self instead.

Shouldn't be an adult Macaulay, it should be an odious troll or someone known from the 80s/90s that was sent up for crimes.

Or someone Trump detests. A person that would send him into nuclear rage. Obama would be hilarious.

:drool: That's grade A trolling if they actually did that. At least as a April 1st prank! He'd go ballistic!

And nobody would know :drool:
Shouldn't be an adult Macaulay, it should be an odious troll or someone known from the 80s/90s that was sent up for crimes.

Or someone Trump detests. A person that would send him into nuclear rage. Obama would be hilarious.

Arnie or Hillary.

You guys are missing the biggest, most obvious Troll. Replace him with Obama.

Edit: Or to troll him in a real sort of way, replace him with Biden.

Wow! Who would have thunk it?

Of fecking course he did :lol:

But what will be done about it?

Jack shit. The same as feck all has been done about anything he's done. Twitter and Facebook have done more to hold him to account than anyone else, and their actions were feeble and pathetic and only done after the end was in sight and after public pressure became too much to ignore.

My vote goes to Jeffrey Epstein.

Senate impeachment trial day :)

Seems like most of the first phase will be arguing about whether the trial is even legal at all when he's not in office anymore.

On the one hand, it's such a pity he won't testify in person and perjure himself up to his neck. On the other hand, it might be better he isn't because he's proved time and again he's able to bluster through politicians just by ranting away in the bubble of his own personal reality. It would have been really grim if they weren't able to land a punch on him.