Donald Trump - All things impeachment.... | Acquitted in the Senate

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could really see McCarthy lose the plot in the very first few minutes and then it gets progressively worse. I'm glad that these clowns haven't the brains to go with their menace.

Now the President of the US is publicly saying he wants to investigate a member of Congress for treason?
Can see more of this on the horizon. He’ll want to investigate/sue/convict anyone who works against him. His Twitter will be firing out accusations within the next few weeks. He’s absolutely determined to bring charges against Hilary and Biden. They may be Fake but he’ll bring them if he can and Barr and the DOJ will do his bidding. This is going to get very ugly.

Nice, just the two felonies before breakfast then (witness intimidation, violation of the federal whistleblower act).

The party of law and order ladies and gents.

This has disappointed the 'witches' of Salem.

Is this a new witch hunt or is he bundling this one in with the last one?

Trump threatening murdering the Whistle blower, making up dangerous lies and inciting violence against members of Congress, implying civil war... Etc etc.. Nothing to we here folks. This is totally normal /s

So I engaged a MAGA dude on Twitter and after my slight questioning of Trump's character he accused me of denouncing capitalism.

That was quick.

So I engaged a MAGA dude on Twitter and after my slight questioning of Trump's character he accused me of denouncing capitalism.

That was quick.
Don’t reason with magas or right wingers. They’re not in it to debate reasonably. They’re in it to wind you up. Instead, trash talk them and call them names and tell them that they’re gay if they support Trump. Works wonders I tell you.

That was quick.
It's not worth arguing with this folks. They ll just keep repeating far right wing talking points until they run out of things to respond with and then have a fit.

Edit: Florida Man s approach is the only right one :lol:

Don’t reason with magas or right wingers. They’re not in it to debate reasonably. They’re in it to wind you up. Instead, trash talk them and call them names and tell them that they’re gay if they support Trump. Works wonders I tell you.
Neither am I honestly. I get banned from Twitter bi-weekly for riling people up.

It's playing chess with a pigeon: no matter what happens they're going to sh"t on the board and strut around like they won.

I wonder if those accounts that instantly spam anti Trump stuff under all his tweets are bots too. Surely they cannot have this much free time? I mean the Eugene blabla MD. And Jeff Tiedriech or something.

I hate Trump as much as the next guy, but what's the point of it.

I'm not treason your treason

No wonder 40% of the GOP house members have buggered off. Imagine having to get up each day and knowing your job for the next few hours is justifying his utter madness, so you're dipsh*t voting base doesn't get triggered by a tweet and vote for some other GOP running against you.

What a world. It's crumbling around him, but I'm terrified of those that will not accept it and what they'll do. The downside to getting all the crazies backed into a corner is that all the crazies are backed into a corner. And they're armed. Cause 'murrica.

No wonder 40% of the GOP house members have buggered off. Imagine having to get up each day and knowing your job for the next few hours is justifying his utter madness, so you're dipsh*t voting base doesn't get triggered by a tweet and vote for some other GOP running against you.

What a world. It's crumbling around him, but I'm terrified of those that will not accept it and what they'll do. The downside to getting all the crazies backed into a corner is that all the crazies are backed into a corner. And they're armed. Cause 'murrica.
Them little bitch bois playing with guns in the woods ain't no match for high level military ops and privatized militaries private security companies if anything were to go down.

I still wouldn't rule out any crazy shit from happening though.

Status
Not open for further replies.