Day 7: Tunisia vs Australia | Poland vs Saudi Arabia | France vs Denmark | Argentina vs Mexico

Could easily be 4-3 Poland or even 4-4.
Poland have been more clinical although they haven't been very clinical themselves either. Saudis have somehow been more fun to watch though.
Absolutely, when they play it is really nice.

But diving and rolling around is probably more than Spain or Portugal has ever done in a single match

So if Argentina lose they're officially out. They'll be cagey about committing forward and so will talentless Mexico. Brewing up to be a shit game already.

Damn being knocked out if they dont win their 2nd match.

After praising him for the first finish he goes and does that for the second, keep it low man!

I really think this keeper has it though. Good off his line, big unit and seems the appropriate amount of nutter. Cheeky bid?

Cant score unless its placed on a platter.

Glorified striker not fit to lace the strikers of the past.

The saudi keeper ability to come off his line really helps their defense to play high, I really like him. Also a midfielder like Kanno would really help my club.
Reminds me of prime Neur in 2014 Brazil

I really think this keeper has it though. Good off his line, big unit and seems the appropriate amount of nutter. Cheeky bid?
Surprises me he's playing in SA. He looks good. Unless he's just raised his game for the WC.

I think Mexico will also win against Saudia.
I don’t think so. They don’t have the strikers they’ve had in other World Cups. There’s no Blanco or Borgetti type to finish the few chances they create.

Argentina will still finish top of their group. Poor Saudi who have been one of the most entertaining teams in the tournament.

Feel for Saudi. Unfortunately, you can play great football but of you don't convert your chance, it means f*ck all. Was hoping they would get something out of this match as beating Argentina counts for nothing if you don't qualify from your group.

Set up for a huge Arg Mexico game. Atmosphere should be through the roof.

That extra goal by Lewandowski could make a world of difference because of GD. Saudi's might regret this.

Seems like the BBC have hardly any matches this time around, why is this, just cheap?

Spent years in a farmers league.

In the epl he'll be shown up for what he is and that is no better than the likes of darren bent.

Oh ok. :lol:

For a moment, I thought you were serious.

No player from this generation apart from the 2 obvious ones have produced as many elite seasons as consistently as Robert has. Not even close. The man gets 40 goals even in his "underwhelming" seasons.

It's very rare for Saudi players to play in other countries. I don't think a single member of their squad players anywhere else.

I think the number 10 did briefly but could be wrong

Is it just cos of the wages or do European teams not think they are good enough?

Nice for Lewandowski to get a goal, not all over for Saudi yet though.

I think the number 10 did briefly but could be wrong

Is it just cos of the wages or do European teams not think they are good enough?
Money is the issue I think. They get paid much better at home than most European sides would pay