Day 2: Spain vs. Netherlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skywarden

Outstanding performance really. Not going to take anything away from the Dutch lads, but goodness gracious were Ramos and co. poor at the back.

tomac

van persies first goal contender for goal of the tournament

Kostur

海尔的老板
Defensive formation they said, negative approach they said. Thank you Dutchland for making those two cnut commentators on the Polish TV cry their eyes out claiming that 'it was a clear pen', 'RVP never went for the ball' and 'such great team doesn't deserve to lose so high'. Disgusting shit my ears were killed with was cured by beautiful scoreline my eyes witnessed.

CrashDavis

Spain being very poor or Holland being very good?
Spain were murdered there by the pace and power of Holland. I'm lost for words. Not sure about your question, but I am sure that it'll be so hard for Spain to bounce back after that, especially since their goal difference is in tatters and they were physically and mentally spent within the first 15 or so mins of the second half.

CantonaGiggs1

Now that Spain are eliminated(it is not official, but they are done), who do you think will win it the wc?

Holland is in the picture now. Things got interesting quickly.

PSingh

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Feck me, speechless did not see that coming at all.

Revan

Assumptionman
I think LVG is better than Moyes.

Some Spanish players should be dropped, playing just because Del Bosque doesnt want to change.
Casillas and Xavi shouldn't start. Double pivot limites their play IMO. Pique and Ramos are a bit shit but their possible replacements aren't better (probably starting Martinez as a CB would be a good idea).

Wouldn't be surprised if VDB starts with the exact same team against Chile.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
BBC pundits seeing who can interrupt each other the most. Rio and Shearer in the lead at the moment.

Ainu

What a sensational game. More of this please. Despite the retarded reffing so far, this has the makings of an epic world cup.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Fantastic match, fantastic result.

Good luck to Australia later.

Status
Not open for further replies.