Day 16: Brazil vs. Chile

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that was already a yellow. Nasty challenge by Fernandinho.

What the hell! How can you over-react if your body is sent flying

Think this is going to be a massive cnut off. Going to be great.

Hate it when these tackles are allowed to happen just because its early in the game.

I hate Brazil so much I want them to lose every game and Neymar is mainly the reason why I hate them so much. I don't know how he keeps winning all these free kicks when he just dives.

Especially when you have that many people singing it with the wrong tone. It's not like when French fans sing La Marseillaise or when England fans sing God Save the Queen, for example.

You get your anthem with music. Once it's finished shut up. If you want to sing it after kick off then go ahead. Bad form to keep the other team waiting for it to finish.

Fifa needed to bring in a ref who could be fair and had the guts to penalize brazilian players when needed. So they bring coward webb.

Imagine what would happen if Brazil lost today. All hell would break loose.

I love the Chilean manager. Like a caged animal, pacing up and down

Fifa needed to bring in a ref who could be fair and had the guts to penalize brazilian players when needed. So they bring coward webb.
I don't think that it is a coincidence. Webb is a very coward referee who always goes for the favorites (bigger club/country) and is hard to make decisions that will favour the small team (here Chile).

Status
Not open for further replies.