Day 16: Brazil vs. Chile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brazil won't sit back like the Netherlands did, I can see a win for Chile. If they manage to stop Neymar that is. Is Vidal fit to play?

Can't see Brazil going out so early. Think they will stumble through.

Apparantely, there are reports coming out that Medel and Vidal are injured. That's two of their most important players. I can't see Chile beating Brazil if this is true.

They will play even if not fully fit, this is an absolutely huge match for Chile.

Can't see Brazil going out so early. Think they will stumble through.

Kinda what I am thinking as well since Brasil are at home but Chile will be a formidable challenge. Great first match to kick off the knockout rounds

That's bad news...........for Chile.
Is underrating David Luiz still a thing? The likes of Hummels, Ramos, Pique Phil Jones etc make far more errors.

Is it because of his hair?

Fernandinho absolutely must start for Brazil. Paulinho can't possibly get into that team for yet another game after 3 dreadful performances so far. I wouldn't rule it out though, knowing Scolari

I think Brazil will go through somehow, sadly.

Hope Chile can get in Brazil's face like they did to Spain. Should be a cracker.

Not exactly a fan of this Brazil team, but when the hosts go out the atmosphere takes a nosedive, so I hope they go further.

I can't imagine the pressure the Brazilian players must be under right now.

Hoping for a Chile win.
If they work as hard and run as much as they did vs Spain,i think they will win this match.

Bit cnutish by the Brazilian fans to boo but i guess it was to be expected.

Brazilians are assholes, you don't boo a national anthem.

Status
Not open for further replies.