Day 16: Brazil vs. Chile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the other week when somebody on here actually tried to disagree when I said Luiz/Silva had disaster written all over it as PSG's defensive partnership.

This place is really a haven for exaggeration. One mistake and someone becomes shit, wank, or a donkey.

Neymar and Sanchez best players on the pitch again!

Can someone make a gif of the chilean keeper flapping at the ball but missing it by like two feet?

Chile's high line is going to cause them problems. Silva is slow as hell and on a yellow.

That was an amazing 1st half. Chiles pressing is amazing, let's see if tehy can keep it up.

I think Brazil would be better with Willian on for Fred and put Neymar or Hulk up front. Not that Hulk is much better than Fred mind you

Hulk is such a poor player, they really need to find another Brazilian that can play there.

Funny-fred-flintstone-cartoon.jpg

Great game. Both teams really physical and giving their all. Chile in some parts was giving the ball away too much and are slightly suspect in defense but on the other hand they scored from a Brasil's mistake.

Still can't figure out which is the purpose of Fred. I swear Nikica Jelavić who is a shit player invented football compared to that guy.

There was some scuffle between him and Medel I think after HT whistle.

Not really buying Shearer and Ferdinand claiming it was a penalty on Hulk. The contact's minimal and is largely engineered.

Neymar needs a slap for his fannying about, if he would shoot they could be out f sight by now.

Agree with that. Commentators saying he's been sensational but I've seen him through on goal three times. First time he would shoot on his left, cut back inside, fannied about, lost it. Second time shot on his left and we all realized why he avoided it the first time. Third time he refused to use his left again from about 8 yards out, not even a toe poke, cut inside and lost it again.

I had no idea his left was so bad.

He's quick as feck though.

Not really buying Shearer and Ferdinand claiming it was a penalty on Hulk. The contact's minimal and is largely engineered.
Yeah if that was given, everyone would be calling fix

Agree with that. Commentators saying he's been sensational but I've seen him through on goal three times. First time he would shoot on his left, cut back inside, fannied about, lost it. Second time shot on his left and we all realized why he avoided it the first time. Third time he refused to use his left again from about 8 yards out, not even a toe poke, cut inside and lost it again.

I had no idea his left was so bad.

He's quick as feck though.

His left foot is actually fantastic, look at the goal he scored vs Spain in the confederations cup.

The criticism of hulk and fred is fair.

Fred yes, Hulk not really. Hulk was immense defensively before the brainfart. He bailed out Marcelo several times.

Problem is that little things go unnoticed and then one mistake skews the overall opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.