Day 16: Brazil vs. Chile

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once heard a rumour that Fred was a professional footballer.

Is Fred the worst striker Brazil has ever had in their WC history?

It is amazing, players like Fred and Hulk wouldn't have been let to carry the towels for the Brazil national team 10 years ago.

ANd Silva that supposedly the Best Defender of the whole world is looking ordinary.

For Fred.

ejmZ6TU.gif

Ouch! That's should hurt for sure. :lol:

Webb needed to book Fernandinho for his tackle after the first 2 minutes, by letting that go, he's made the game a free for all.
Nonsense. By booking him he would have made a rod for his own back and had to book every half late tackle. Not to mention that it was never a booking in the first place.

This new 2 yellows and a suspension rule that carries all the way to the quarters, is preposterous. No-one wants to see the best players missing. Most refs are so card happy, it's nice to see Webb showing some restraint. Excellent referee.

After the standard of reffing in this tournament, Webb is looking like Pierluigi Collina out there by comparison .

Love it everytime Luiz Gustafo fecks up. Guy looks ridiculous.

The problem for Brazil is they have kept the pace pretty high but can they maintain it without tiring first?

Reminds me of the Holland - Argentina match at France '98. Both games played on Saturday afternoon, cracking sunshine, end-to-end stuff.

Brazil the better side but lapse of concentration let them down.

Actually there has been tons of quality, fecking hell what a fecking moronic comment
No need to be offended by that mate. The actual quality of football being played at this WC has been anything but great.

Doesn't mean that I'm not loving this WC.

Status
Not open for further replies.