Day 13 | Slovakia vs Romania + Ukraine vs Belgium | Czech Republic vs Turkey + Georgia vs Portugal

SirBillNic

Supports
Spurs
'Play'...'drop zone'

What am I watching?
It would be fine if the analysis was right but it obviously wasn't because Ronaldo would have been in the area the ball was in if he wasn't held back.

Still would be a soft penalty, but you can just say that rather than pulling out a magnifying glass to scour over the technical rules.

Anyway better stop there before I get accused of sexism again :lol:

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Ronaldo shouldn’t come for the second half. No point at all, and it’s risky.

Fair enough. I thought that the ref was unfair with Portugal. He gave Georgia every call, but not Portugal. They had to play Georgia and the referee.

If you look at the history of my posts here, I don’t tend to complain about referees, but this referee went too far in my view.
He only got the pen wrong tbf. We are not losing because of the ref. Players have to control their antics and temper. This match means nothing but the next will

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
This sub by Martinez. Palhinha was only one of the best players for us. Feck off back to Spain

ManUtd1999

He only got the pen wrong tbf. We are not losing because of the ref. Players have to control their antics and temper. This match means nothing but the next will
The penalty is a big one to miss. The ref didn’t even bother to check it. Portugal had reasons to be mad. A penalty could’ve made it 1-1, so why underestimate its importance in a 1-0 game.

I think that he made more mistakes than you think.

SirBillNic

Supports
Spurs
This sub by Martinez. Palhinha was only one of the best players for us. Feck off back to Spain
This tournament is just a competition of which national association hired the least shit manager

diarm

Palhinha probably the more likely to start next game right? Maybe he just wants to keep him fresh.

Dan_F

It basically depends on whether a third place team from this group is one of the four best third place finishers.

If they are, then Hungary are out.
No I get that, I just want to figure out who Slovenia will play next :lol: I’ll just wait 45 minutes and hope it’s Romania not Portugal.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Another "great" pass by Antonio Silva. Anyone got his statistics? Might be one of the worst performances by a portuguese CB I've seen.