Day 12 | England v Slovenia + Denmark v Serbia | France v Poland + Netherlands v Austria

why is southgate starting the exact same XI??? ffs does he not believe in the bench?

Long ball, and if that doesn't work then panic, and and try and get it back to the goalkeeper as quickly as possible

England is so open. Watching Bellingham, Rice and Gallagher play give me hope that I could make comeback and one day become international. Ridiculous midfield play.

May as well get knocked out because we aren’t going to win against a decent side. Southgate is clueless. Done the exact same thing in 3 games which hasn’t worked.

I think Kane should be deeper. In line with Pickford at the back there.

You watch Spain and the players are constantly on the move to make themselves available. We just stand still waiting for a pass.

Stojkovic should go in prison for this formation with those players, so he lined up 3-4-3 with 2 around Mitrovic being classic midfielders, what!?

Here we go.. excuses about the pitch already cause England players are slipping on their arses but Slovenia haven’t.

Ah yes, Foden drifting into the middle and Kane moving out to the left wing, that's the kind of thing you want happening.

England is so open. Watching Bellingham, Rice and Gallagher play give me hope that I could make comeback and one day become international. Ridiculous midfield play.
How on earth are you dragging Bellingham into that? The ball is barely being progressed to him.

Gallagher booting it to no one under zero pressure. Southgate should be given jail time.

Man, if Messi or Ronaldo win Copa/Euros, they gon get Balon dor too cuz everyones so bad.

Gallagher really likes to avoid showing himself for a pass, doesn’t he? Just hiding behind the opponent.