Day 11 | Albania vs Spain | Croatia vs Italy

Has a person ever redeemed themselves from a missed penalty so quickly... and so well, what a finish!

Feel bad for Donnarumma. Two fantastic saves. Completely sold by his defence.

Donnarumma is one of the best in the world at saving pens...despite not being a good fit for teams who want a technical goalkeepers. He's lacking in that area, like De Gea...but for international football he's so valuable to have between the sticks. Not just for pens, but he's one of the best shot-stoppers too.

How come you have to pay extra to watch the Spain game?
It's just not part of the TV package I have by default. I'd have to lose some streaming providers I watch a lot, or buy extra points for access to the sports channel the Spain match is on.

I said after the first match Italy don't look that good, I was mocked here by some.

Italy aint what they used to be. Modric, what a player.

I'd love to know what caused the demise of Italian football. Euro 2020 papered over the cracks in a lot of ways.

They've not won a world cup match since 2006!

I'd love to know what caused the demise of Italian football. Euro 2020 papered over the cracks in a lot of ways.

They've not won a world cup match since 2006!
Exactly. They’ve been horrible for a long time. They haven’t been in the World Cup knockout stages since 2006 either.

More than likely they would.
Italy have been bad but you still wouldn't fancy meeting them if you're a group winner. There are easier teams out there.

Wonder if Italy will meet England again.

Been really disappointed with Italy this tournament. Looked good in the first half against Albania and have done nothing since.

This Italy team is so lacking in offensive technical talent.

If Italy are still going to be cautious thinking 3 points are enough with just -1 goal difference then it’s just embarrassing. Stupid format.