David Moyes Unemployed | European Champion

pretty delighted for him have to say.

only wanted them to win it because of Moyes

His stint at West Ham has been sensational. Who would have thought that in 2020.

Well done MOYSIE. I thought his career was in the gutter after those stints at socecidad and Sunderland

I have never realized he never won anything before except a promotion with PNE.

Weirdly quite happy for him. Don't think I've ever seen him look that genuinely happy. That run on the pitch was Mourinho-esque :lol:

Congrats and all but he’s going to be so smug for the rest of his career… Could have done it at United just needed the time!

10yYfSv.gif

Misleading gif that will never not be funny :lol:

Don’t care about WHU but well done to Moyes, really happy for him. Great achievement.

This is the level of the guy. This is the level of trophy he’s capable of achieving. Fair fecks he got one but it’s taken long enough.

Watching him dancing away to this makes me shudder at how we ever employed him. Set us back a decade.

I’m really happy for David Moyes. Never felt this happy for another man’s glory.
God loves a trier.

This is the level of the guy. This is the level of trophy he’s capable of achieving. Fair fecks he got one but it’s taken long enough.

Watching him dancing away to this makes me shudder at how we ever employed him. Set us back a decade.
He really didn't. Woodward did.

Moyes was out of his depth and should've never been hired, but a poor managerial hire doesn't set a club back a decade. Top clubs make poor hires all the time and they bounce back quickly.

A manager who was at the club for 9 months can't do 10 years worth of damage

The Glazers and Woodward are responsible for our downfall

I don’t like West Ham since they have a weird hatred for us but I’m happy for Moyes, he deserves it.