Darts

Always liked Adams personally but I was on a darts forum maybe 10 years ago and absolutely everyone on there hated him with a passion.

Think they called him ‘spineless’ guessing as he never went to the PDC
Swear that they just hated everyone on that website, even more so if you were a BDO player.

I have only had positive interactions with Adams, although I went to a Fitton and O’Shea exhibition a couple of months ago, they were saying that they didn’t like Adams until in their words got a divorce from his cnut of a wife, then he was like a completely different person and now they like him.

Only dropped 3 legs. On a side note a certain Luke Littler will be glued to this wanting to bounce back. Planet darts is in a great place.
Let's just enjoy Humphries brilliance without forgetting how good Joyce has played.

Out of interest who's everyones preferred choices on commentary /punditry?
I have to go with Dan Dawson think he's been a breath of fresh air and always loved listening to Professor John Part.
Others may go Rod Studd, Mark Webster, Wayne Mardle or even Glen Durant.
Out of the previous still obviously miss Sid Widell.

Had a little feeling it’d be tight! De Decker has had a cracking week.

Out of interest who's everyones preferred choices on commentary /punditry?
I have to go with Dan Dawson think he's been a breath of fresh air and always loved listening to Professor John Part.
Others may go Rod Studd, Mark Webster, Wayne Mardle or even Glen Durant.
Out of the previous still obviously miss Sid Widell.
As a duo it's Mardle and Part for me.

De Decker's starting every fecking leg nailing double 16, treble 19 on his first two darts finally pays off.

Black and Decker! Best player all week so credit to him!

Can’t help but feel as much as Luke is a complete gent, he is too nice maybe to his own detriment?

Cullen out in the first round against a home nation qualifier, stuff of dreams for the guy.

Cullen out in the first round against a home nation qualifier, stuff of dreams for the guy.
Just knocked Rock out too.

Huybrechts pulled out a brilliant 10 darter in last leg shootout after being second best to Woodhouse all match.

What TV station is this on ITV4 hopefully...?
I watched it on PDC TV. It's pretty good- £60 a year and shows all tournaments- gives you Sky or ITV coverage if they have it and their own for the floor events, but same commentators. You'd need VPN for it in UK though- is for for outside UK & Europe.

I watched it on PDC TV. It's pretty good- £60 a year and shows all tournaments- gives you Sky or ITV coverage if they have it and their own for the floor events, but same commentators. You'd need VPN for it in UK though- is for for outside UK & Europe.
Might look into it. Was full sure it used to be on ITV4 but sure not to worry. Thanks anyway.

Worlds final rematch in the semis now. Will be a good one but Littler’s level is ridiculous.

MVG losing with 112 average is funny.

Also MVGs tweet strangling Littler. :lol: