Darron Gibson - is he good enough for Everton?

Nani's video "Welcome to my official Facebook

Yeah let's have some fun!
partysmiley.gif

How many ovens does he need? I can count three in the picture.

At least one of those is likely to be a steam oven, perhaps another is a microwave, and a dishwarmer.

How many ovens does he need? I can count three in the picture.

Well, his employer have two Owens so he's probably just trying to beat that.

Coat.

Edit: too slow

I always thought this was an urban myth, but looking at Nani's tongue I'm not sure what to believe.

Nani is actually a good lad isn't he? Funny how first impressions can be so wrong.

Probably the same guy for both Ronaldo and Nani.

I'm cracking up at his recent tweets.

Not good English, so looks like it is actually him.

I think we're going to be pleasently surprised by Nani. I read an article on him last year and it came as a bit of a surprise to me how the author who had obviously set out to take him to peices found a very sensitive, surprisingly educated, private, shy man who found his escape from the intense spotlight of the game by playing the piano and the incredibly discipined Capoeira.

It was probably just an article commisioned by his agent though :lol:

I think we're going to be pleasently surprised by Nani. I read an article on him last year and it came as a bit of a surprise to me how the author who had obviously set out to take him to peices found a very sensitive, surprisingly educated, private, shy man who found his escape from the intense spotlight of the game by playing the piano and the incredibly discipined Capoeira.

It was probably just an article commisioned by his agent though :lol:

Well, I love Nani to bits, but wasn't he part of Ronaldo's hooker party with a big gang bang and five or six hookers? So much for being a shy man and playing the piano. :D

Which he's rubbish at, according to Ando.

Is that a cake or a giant batch of cocaine? :D