Darron Gibson - is he good enough for Everton?

Follow some of the Manchester based journos. There is a thread in thr general that will help

Off the top of my head
Daniel Taylor
Ben Hibbs
Henry Winter
there are loads more though

x2_4212347

anderson is the owner of this terrible piece of clothing

They were going to travel by train to the Chelsea game, it's probably the norm.

I'm sure first class on their train is preferable to the coach, and you get can complications with air travel.

How come ? I mean taking the train

I looked it up a couple of years ago and....

The train from Manchester Picadilly to Tottenham Hale is around 3 hours.

Manchester to Stansted by plane is just over an hour (plus usual flight delays) and you then have to get the train to Tottenham Hale anyway which IIRC is just short of an hour.

So assuming that everything is running on time you still only save yourself around an hour but you are adding the stress of then having to change over to a train anyway.

I personally prefer travelling by train rather than by bus or plane.

Train to London is the way to go.

Who wants to sit around the airport for 45-1hr for a 40 min flight?

Most of the players catch the train at Wilmslow - easy parking and an easy drive. Quicker overall than plane journey times and less hassle.

United sometimes fly home depending on match times.

And of course, sometimes they catch the bus, from a motorway junction in the sticks.

article-1343284-0C97E9BC000005DC-547_964x433.jpg

Fat Ronaldo might be his fav player still playing and in his top 3, but his favorite player is Maradona..

Most of the players catch the train at Wilmslow - easy parking and an easy drive. Quicker overall than plane journey times and less hassle.

United sometimes fly home depending on match times.

And of course, sometimes they catch the bus, from a motorway junction in the sticks.

article-1343284-0C97E9BC000005DC-547_964x433.jpg
:D

Love the way Chico's is head of the Queue, Like an eager schoolboy :p

Ah yes didn't they interview him, Ronaldo and Anderson at the premiere of something and asked who's the best player ever?

I'm sure Rio said Maradona, Ronnie said himself, Anderson muttered Maradona haha

Why do they travel by train and not by the team bus or plane?

Travelling 1st class by train is way easier and more comfortable than even the most luxurious air travel:

- Piccadilly is about 2 miles from OT - and they probably pick the train up at Wilmslow anyway.
- Can turn up 10 minutes before departure, no checkins, walk straight on instead of having to show up an hour beforehand and hang around like a lemon.
- Can get up and stroll about the train with ease
- Euston is approximately 30 minute coach ride from WHL (and even closer to Highbury) instead of schlepping all the way across town from Heathrow or Gatwick.

Anyone flying from Manchester to London these days is a bit of a fool really. It's slower and more hassle than the train.

Travelling 1st class by train is way easier and more comfortable than even the most luxurious air travel:

- Piccadilly is about 2 miles from OT
- Can turn up 10 minutes before departure, no checkins, walk straight on instead of having to show up an hour beforehand and hang around like a lemon.
- Can get up and stroll about the train with ease
- Euston is approximately 30 minute coach ride from WHL instead of schlepping all the way across town from Heathrow or Gatwick.

Anyone flying from Manchester to London these days is a bit of a fool really. It's slower and more hassle than the train.

Completely agree, why anybody would fly from Manchester to London is beyond me! Train is the quickest way.

Why do the powers that be feel the need to try + change our game?? Over a hundred yrs of history+love so why mess with it?? Are they bored?

Is this in relation to the spurs thing or have I missed something?