Danny Welbeck | Arsenal player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't care less that he celebrated. That not celebrating thing is usually fake as feck anyway.

Hope that wasn't the winner though, otherwise this thread is going to be unbearable.

He scored for his team in a big game. Why shouldn't he celebrate?

We developed him, he's spent almost his entire career here, it's a matter of respect to not celebrate in those instances.

Why would you care if he celebrated? He's no longer a United player. Celebrating isn't being disrespectful. I just hope that celebration reminded the United fans who are still crying over his departure.

tase93.jpg

We developed him, he's spent almost his entire career here, it's a matter of respect to not celebrate in those instances.

In your opinion.

We sold him, though, and he plays for another team now. He's perfectly entitled to celebrate scoring a very big goal for them. Was he supposed to just walk back to the halfway line sullen and depressed? Granted, it'd have been a nice touch if he didn't celebrate, but it's hardly a requirement.

And it's not as if he sprinted out to the opposite end of the pitch, slid on his knees and taunted us by kissing his badge or whatever. He just celebrated scoring a goal. For the football team he plays for. Which is Arsenal. Hardly some major crime.

Didn't even go and thank Valencia for the assist. I hate when players do that.

Danny Welbeck can feck off for all I care, he is now my most hated player.. Born and bred in manchester then he celebrates like the cnut he is - carlos tevez is nothing compared to the welbeck. Hope his career fails big time from here.

fecking bastard

Fans applauding him are morons

In your opinion.

We sold him, though, and he plays for another team now. He's perfectly entitled to celebrate scoring a very big goal for them. Was he supposed to just walk back to the halfway line sullen and depressed? Granted, it'd have been a nice touch if he didn't celebrate, but it's hardly a requirement.

And it's not as if he sprinted out to the opposite end of the pitch, slid on his knees and taunted us by kissing his badge or whatever. He just celebrated scoring a goal. For the football team he plays for. Which is Arsenal. Hardly some major crime.

I said it was disrespectful, not that he should receive the death penalty. :lol: We're not that far off.

I said it was disrespectful, not that he should receive the death penalty. :lol: We're not that far off.

But it wasn't even really disrespectful though. He celebrated scoring a goal for his team.

Thought his celebrations were very low key and respectful. Scoring a goal is and amazing feeling. What's he meant to do!

But it wasn't even really disrespectful though. He celebrated scoring a goal for his team.

He showed off, against his hometown club that developed him the season after he changed teams, it is disrespectful. He could've just made a simple fist to celebrate, the way RVP did against Arsenal. At the end of the day, I don't care enough to debate this to death.

He showed off, against his hometown club that developed him the season after he changed teams, it is disrespectful. He could've just made a simple fist to celebrate, the way RVP did against Arsenal. At the end of the day, I don't care enough to debate this to death.

Of course he did. He scored a massive goal!

Again, the idea that he should be more reserved, or that he's not allowed to celebrate excitedly, is a bit daft. He worked hard for us in his time here, gave us his best service, and we eventually sold him. Now he doesn't play for us, so has no entitlement to show any sort of loyalty.

Told you he'd come back to bite us in the ass.

LVG deserved that.

Of course he did. He scored a massive goal!

Again, the idea that he should be more reserved, or that he's not allowed to celebrate excitedly, is a bit daft. He worked hard for us in his time here, gave us his best service, and we eventually sold him. Now he doesn't play for us, so has no entitlement to show any sort of loyalty.

Not loyalty, respect to those who brought him to the point he's at right now, which is the people who work at our club.

What's wrong with fans clapping him? It would be worse if they booed him just for scoring imo.

Not loyalty, respect to those who brought him to the point he's at right now, which is the people who work at our club.

Exactly, he had the chance to really gain some respect tonight but didn't take it. Ronaldo lived in the city for what? Six years? And not a sign of celebration against us.. the little bastard lived in Manchester for more than 20 years and screams his head off after scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.