Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he drunk or what?

He is really lucky that our other players always save him. He makes shocking mistakes from time to time, but we always somehow recover it, but whenever it's other way around we will conceede quite often because he is not the kind of player who will save the situation. I am not saying it's always like that, but it definitely happens that his teammates save him more often than he saves them.

Anyway, shocking half.

Might be the worst half we've seen from a united player this season... and there have been some shockers. Terrible.

His picture at the top of the thread accurately represents how I'm feeling about his performance tonight.

Wow, he is so bad today, one of the the worst individual performances in the van Gaal era.
I agree. Simply shocking.

Ighalo's given him a few get out of jail for free cards though, so if he just steps it up in the second half we can still get away with something here.

He's been awful.

I don't understand what he was doing leaving the ball to Ighalo on that backpass chance.

He obviously wanted De Gea to come and claim it, which he easily could have, it was a communication problem.
He should have dealt with it. Terrible defending. Amazing that he's back out for the second half. Wasting the ball consistently was bad enough, but then he's decided to start gifting them chances left right and centre.

He obviously wanted De Gea to come and claim it, which he easily could have, it was a communication problem.
Yeah he needs to get a clear early call from DDG in those instances, been terrible though.

He started the game by lofting the ball 60 meters into thin air and set the tone.
Terrible performance

He has been utterly dog cak

He's not a cb and is a makeshift CB at best. I hope we get a manager next season who buys a CB.

Is he fecking blind or what lads?

K7R2k.png

How the feck did we manage a clean sheet with this perfomance from Blind? :lol: Was absolutely embarrassing.

Last edited:
Guess he didnt sleep last night. Was abysmal in passing. Defended ok though

WTF was that? Worst performance he's had in a United shirt, he just lunged from one error to the next.

When players play like their names...

Poor Danny Shittu

What the feck was that performance?

Maybe he's burnt out? He's played almost every game for us. Bound to happen at some point. Hope he gets some rest at the weekend with Smalling coming back.

Had a bet on reaching a certain amount of corners before Watford and he singlehandedly absolutely fecked it with his horrendous distribution, sliced kicks and manic defending. Made Mensah look like the more senior of the two.

Come again?

defending wasnt that bad tbh. He was ok in tackles and interceptions. Main issue for me was how he kept passing the ball to ighalo or any one else. TFM Blind CB partnership is a no no

Status
Not open for further replies.