Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had some strange dream last night and Ronaldo was in it. He gave me a signed football, knew my name and everything. I was awestruck! :lol:

150 million for a footballer is madness. For all of Cristiano's statistical achievements at madrid they've won the grand total of 1 league title since him being there in a league that's a constant two horse race(which is changing of 150 million for a footballer is madness. For all of Cristiano's statistical achievements at madrid they've won the grand total of 1 league title since him being there in a league that's a constant two horse race(which is changing of 150 million for a footballer is madness. For all of Cristiano's statistical achievements at madrid they've won the grand total of 1 league title since him being there in a league that's a constant two horse race(which is changing of 150 million for a footballer is madness. For all of Cristiano's statistical achievements at madrid they've won the grand total of 1 league title since him being there in a league that's a constant two horse race(which is changing of course)

Forget Ronaldo for 80m£. We sold them David Beckham, the most marketable athlete in the world for freaking 25m£. It was a crime of the highest order when infact Peter Kenyon stated in 2002 that Madrid would have to sell their whole squad to sign him. Fecking rugby agent.

Does anyone think there will be a day a player actually goes for 150 million. It's hard to fathom.

I had some strange dream last night and Ronaldo was in it. He gave me a signed football, knew my name and everything. I was awestruck! :lol:
Strange, I had a dream last night too. I dreamt Sheikh Mansour felt sorry for us and bought United as well to add to his list of play things.

To be fair, I wouldn't mind too much. As owners go, Sheikh Mansour is one of the best.

Does anyone think there will be a day a player actually goes for 150 million. It's hard to fathom.
Unless the laws of the business side of the game are changed, there is no doubt that within the next 10-15 years, no one will even blink at a 150m transfer fee.

One of rare players in the world who doesn't celebrate/isn't happy when someone else from his team scores. Weird.

One of rare players in the world who doesn't celebrate/isn't happy when someone else from his team scores. Weird.

Guess it was just my imagination he raised both hands to "celebrate" at about 0:07

Imagination definitely as he was actually raising hands out of frustration.

:lol: he just isn't human. Champions league is too easy for Cristiano. Matter of fact he plays all his football matches on easy mode.

inb4 we have Brwned come in and tell us what he's doing has already done before and he's nothing special..

:lol: he just isn't human. Champions league is too easy for Cristiano. Matter of fact he plays all his football matches on easy mode.

inb4 we have Brwned come in and tell us what he's doing has already done before and he's nothing special..

to be fair he missed a number of glaring opportunities in both legs of the tie.

When you are starving for goals every single second of the game, that's what you do..you are not happy when you don't score. That's why he's the best player in the world and will go down as the 2nd best player of all time.

When you are starving for goals every single second of the game, that's what you do..you are not happy when you don't score. That's why he's the best player in the world and will go down as the 2nd best player of all time.

Thanks for sharing that with us, you only said that 1347 times.

edit: Two posts in a row, mb.

You don't need to be some kind of expert to notice that.

To assume a player is frustrated about missing a chance to get a hattrick? You don't need to watch that clip or know which player it is for that.

But to assume that a player isn't happy when a team mate scores?

The hand raising was to say 'Jheeze, thank god we scored so my feck up doesnt matter' imo but hes obviously happy and it shows that at the end of the vid too

To assume a player is frustrated about missing a chance to get a hattrick? You don't need to watch that clip or know which player it is for that.

But to assume that a player isn't happy when a team mate scores?

Shhh..He's got a degree in reading Ronaldo.

He's watched him a million times and knows all things Ronaldo.

"Isn't happy" was probably too much, but not celebrating goals from his teammate is thing he does now and then. Everybody who watches Real Madrid regulary will confirm that.

people can imagine or interpret what they want. Ronaldo is still too petulant and conceited on the field no matter how much i want to like him. he's a fine enough person off the field, but i'm not sure why so many people care that much about off field behaviour of footballers.

i've gotten the same impression that Amar has had a couple times this season and the last few, and who could forget the higuain shambles. In this particular scenario i think there's nothing in it.

I really don't care that about his behaviour both off and on the pitch, or him not celebrating his teammate goals or whatnot, but I hate when someone says people have no reason to dislike him, or when people are accusing someone else/media for making him look unlikeable, when the only one who is doing that is he himself.

I also hate myself for visiting this thread and posting here.

I really don't care that about his behaviour both off and on the pitch, or him not celebrating his teammate goals or whatnot, but I hate when someone says people have no reason to dislike him, or when people are accusing someone else/media for making him look unlikeable, when the only one who is doing that is he himself.

I also hate myself for visiting this thread and posting here.

I think he does celebrate with Moratta in the end, but of course Ronaldo can be petulant. He put on a bitch show in the last season with us.

Was that sitter not for his hat trick? Probably pissed off with himself for missing it.

13 goals in 7 Champions League games. Easy peasy.

He's already passed his record for goals in the competition. He had 12 in 12 last season. If Real get to the final and he keeps his scoring rate up in the remaining five games he'll finish on 22 goals. Just let that sink in for a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.