Cristiano Ronaldo | Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Says the fan of the club who just paid the world record fee last summer!
We're just keeping it warm for you when you break it this summer with Mbappe :)

Clas Sified

feck it. Get Fergie on the phone, get Infantino to make some slavery comments. All hands on deck, go go go!!

Why do I get dragged into a Ronaldo saga every tine it happens :(

We need an rvn

He isn't worth all that much in transfer fees. He hasn't got long left in the game. Gabriel Batistuta is the most expensive player over 30 at the price of £25m when he moved to Roma aged 31. I think Ronaldo could cost up to £30m because he's still world class but it won't be silly money.

Morata is a different case altogether. Real Madrid know he's going to be a class act so it's only right they want a fee that's reflective of his future ability.
The guy has / is about to win Ballon D'or again. Real could easily ask for £70m+ for him even at his age given the fees that were being paid when Battigoal was sold. Wouldn't be surprised he were actually to go he'd break the record

Minimalist

At least you know what you get with Ronaldo, regardless of the fee it would cost.

Still never happening though.

AndyJ1985

I wonder what Real Madrid fans will think of him when their club pays off his tax and gives him a new contract.

Coops73

If you're referring to Ronaldo as the surprise, didnt this tax evasion story just come out two days ago?
Yes but you'd think the people in the know would have known for quite sometime, I could be wrong but I wouldn't have thought the Spanish authorities would of just rocked up and told him on Tuesday, I know it's all mañana, mañana out there but that's taking the piss.

clarkydaz

last week wasn't there a interview clip about him being booed by the fans, and him saying it never happened in Manchester. Thought that was very odd and surprised more wasn't made of it (if was correct subtitles)

gorky_utd

He will get his new contract and everything will be fine. I just hope morata deal is not off because of this circus.

Scholsey2004

last week wasn't there a interview clip about him being booed by the fans, and him saying it never happened in Manchester. Thought that was very odd and surprised more wasn't made of it (if was correct subtitles)
Theres been little snippets of dissatisfaction for some time now. In fairness though Reals fan culture is different to ours. I remember there was a lot of soul searching after nani got booed after an appalling performance under Moyes i think it was because we dont boo our players. Real fans do it all the time though if a player has a bad game.

Redlyn

He isn't worth all that much in transfer fees. He hasn't got long left in the game. Gabriel Batistuta is the most expensive player over 30 at the price of £25m when he moved to Roma aged 31. I think Ronaldo could cost up to £30m because he's still world class but it won't be silly money.

Morata is a different case altogether. Real Madrid know he's going to be a class act so it's only right they want a fee that's reflective of his future ability.
He only way he would only cost "up to £30m" is if its a season long loan.

RedorDead21

He only way he would only cost "up to £30m" is if its a season long loan.
Balls would you get him for whats realistically his best season left for 30m! He could make the club double that easily enough....

bonsaiboy

Who cares if we're being played? If we want him, bid for him. If it's all a ploy for a better contract, what have we lost? We'd look like absolute mugs if we didn't put a bid in because we thought we were being used and he ends up going to a rival. :lol:

El Zoido

Jose "not keen" on signing the greatest player in the world. Doesn't fancy a goal-a-game striker.

Canuckred64

We would bite their hands off, he he was available for less than £30m. He could be worth more than that from a marketing point of view. Expect Real to want the £80m back that they paid for him.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
We would bite their hands off, he he was available for less than £30m. He could be worth more than that from a marketing point of view. Expect Real to want the £80m back that they paid for him.
For that, I'd be more than happy for us to hand it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.