Cristiano Ronaldo - Much Ado About Al Nassr

Ofcourse. And he was lucky to play for a team as dominant as Madrid, without which he wouldn't have won as much in Europe.

Well here's one post, he was lucky to play for a team as dominant as Madrid even though he won a champions league with us

Ronaldo and Messi's overall performances the entire season are what matter to me more than handpicking a match or two or a penalty miss.

Here's where you claim that performances over a whole season matter more than a match or two then bang on about Ronaldo failing to win the company itslia, which happens to be decided by a match or two

The irony of you calling anyone disingenuous when you dismiss the role he played in the immediate decline of the team he joined while the other won the UCL in the same period.

Here's where you claim real Madrid won the chmapiosn league in the same period as Ronaldo causing juventus to decline even though they don't win it til after he leaves juventus

Who cares? How many has Ronaldo won since he left Benzema, and how many has Karim won since Ronaldo left?

Here's where you talk about Ronaldo winning without benzema and benzema winning without Ronaldo, once each is the answer to that

Well here's one post, he was lucky to play for a team as dominant as Madrid even though he won a champions league with us

Here's where you claim that performances over a whole season matter more than a match or two then bang on about Ronaldo failing to win the company itslia, which happens to be decided by a match or two

Here's where you claim real Madrid won the chmapiosn league in the same period as Ronaldo causing juventus to decline even though they don't win it til after he leaves juventus

Here's where you talk about Ronaldo winning without benzema and benzema winning without Ronaldo, once each is the answer to that

In other words, you can't dig up the post where I said "Ronaldo cannot win the UCL without Benzema or Modric"

Still waiting for you to dig it up or hold your hands up and say "I lied as I usually do because I'm clueless". And we can continue to discuss.

The answer to the last point is actually 1 for Benzema to Ronaldo’s zero. Try reading a little harder.

In other words, you can't dig up the post where I said "Ronaldo cannot win the UCL without Benzema or Modric"

Still waiting for you to dig it up or hold your hands up and say "I lied as I usually do because I'm clueless". And we can continue to discuss.

You said how many can my hero win without benzema, the answer was one. You said Ronaldo can't win without that supporting cast, it's in the past you just quoted

I'm waiting for you to hold your hands up and say "I lied when I said I judge players over a whole season, because i judge Ronaldo on the outcome of a domestic cup"

You said how many can my hero win without benzema, the answer was one. You said Ronaldo can't win without that supporting cast, it's in the past you just quoted

Still waiting for that post. Go ahead. Because you didn't put it up.

Still waiting for that post. Go ahead. Because you didn't put it up.

And I'm waiting for you to explain why you claimed that you judge Messi and Ronaldo over a whole season and not one or two games, yet say Ronaldo caused juventus to regress based on a domestic cup.

And why you lied and said real won the champions during the same period ronaldo was at juventus

And I'm waiting for you to explain why you claimed that you judge Messi and Ronaldo over a whole season and not one or two games, yet say Ronaldo caused juventus to regress based on a domestic cup.

And why you lied and said real won the champions during the same period ronaldo was at juventus
Not sure which bit you're struggling with you mate. You decided to lie (as you normally do) and I called you out on it. Where's me posting "Ronaldo can't win without Benzema and Modric". As I said, bring up that post and we can proceed.

Another lie at the bottom. Please bring up THAT post about me saying "Juventus won in the specific time period during which Ronaldo was at Juventus". What's wrong with you man, what's the obsession with just lying :lol:

Not sure which bit you're struggling with you mate. You decided to lie (as you normally do) and I called you out on it. Where's me posting "Ronaldo can't win without Benzema and Modric". As I said, bring up that post and we can proceed.

And you decided to lie, you claimed real won the champions league during the time Ronaldo was at juventus, and that you judge them over a whole season then bash Ronaldo off a domestic cup.

I was mistaken in what I posted, i guess I didn't think someone would be stupid enough to base their criticisms of a player off of what he did when he was 33 years old and ignore what came before his Madrid spell. But fine you didn't say that he couldn't win without benzema and modric.

You did claim he was lucky to play for Madrid, despite having more success without those players than they had without him over their whole careers.

And you decided to lie, you claimed real won the champions league during the time Ronaldo was at juventus, and that you judge them over a whole season then bash Ronaldo off a domestic cup.

I was mistaken in what I posted, i guess I didn't think someone would be stupid enough to base their criticisms of a player off of what he did when he was 33 years old and ignore what came before his Madrid spell. But fine you didn't say that he couldn't win without benzema and modric.

You did claim he was lucky to play for Madrid, despite having more success without those players than they had without him over their whole careers.

In other words, you lied. There's a good lad. That wasn't so hard, was it?
Lets try to stick to the truth from now on, despite the fact that this seems to be difficult for you.

The worst side of Ronaldo/Messi fandom facing each other, feels like Twitter :lol:

The thing is I'm entirely happy if someone wants to criticise ronaldo's time at juventus, he'd changed to a different player than at his peak. To blame their entire decline on him joining is clearly mental, claiming that he caused am immediate decline of juventus is also a bit weird, as is holding it against him that Madrid won stuff without him after replacing him with vinicius who's a fantastic player himself. Getting rid of Ronaldo and bringing in hazard was clearly a mistake from perez, and I'd say anyone arguing otherwise is being deliberately disingenuous

In other words, you lied. There's a good lad. That wasn't so hard, was it?
Lets try to stick to the truth from now on, despite the fact that this seems to be difficult for you.

I was mistaken. Do you want to clarify the lies that you said? I put them in my last post?

I was mistaken. Do you want to clarify the lies that you said? I put them in my last post?

I know you were "mistaken". You have a habit of this. It is called lying. Now jog on like a good lad.

Come back when you learn to stick to the truth and we can discuss your idol then.

I know you were mistaken. You have a habit of this. Now jog on like a good lad.

Come back when you learn to stick to the truth and we can discuss your idol then.

Mistakes and lies aren't the same thing. You claimed you judge a player over the whole season, then judge Ronaldo off a domestic cup. That means your first statement was a lie. I wouldn't be too much of a sanctimonious cnut about the truth in your position. Glass houses and all that

Mistakes and lies aren't the same thing. You claimed you judge a player over the whole season, then judge Ronaldo off a domestic cup. That means your first statement was a lie. I wouldn't be too much of a sanctimonious cnut about the truth in your position. Glass houses and all that

Lying is saying something untruthful. You...lied.
Now, as I said, learn to stick to the truth and come back to me. Until you can, I suggest not to waste your own time responding because I can't take you seriously.

Lying is saying something untruthful. You...lied.
Now, as I said, learn to stick to the truth and come back to me.

Yes, like saying you judge a player over a whole season, then judging a player off one game, or saying real Madrid won the champions league while Ronaldo was at juventus. Its good you aren't confused about what lying is.

Though tbh your definition is wrong, lying isn't saying something untruthful, it's saying something you know to he untruthful. Being mistaken is not the same as lying.

Yes, like saying you judge a player over a whole season, then judging a player off one game, or saying real Madrid won the champions league while Ronaldo was at juventus. Its good you aren't confused about what lying is.

Though tbh your definition is wrong, lying isn't saying something untruthful, it's saying something you know to he untruthful. Being mistaken is not the same as lying.

Why do you keep tagging me? We have established that i dont take you seriously as a poster because you have a problem with lying. And as I said, you might want to rectify that before getting back to me. (Here's your next task. Bring up the post where I supposedly said the bolded)

The irony of you calling anyone disingenuous when you dismiss the role he played in the immediate decline of the team he joined while the other won the UCL in the same period.

Here it is, you say Ronaldo caused the immediate decline of the team he joined while the other won the ucl in the same period. Madrid did not win the champions league during the period Ronaldo was at juventus.

And why do you keep tagging me. I admitted to making a mistake you however have ignored lying about judging a player over a whole season and not one or two games.

Here it is, you say Ronaldo caused the immediate decline of the team he joined while the other won the ucl in the same period. Madrid did not win the champions league during the period Ronaldo was at juventus.

And why do you keep tagging me. I admitted to making a mistake you however have ignored lying about judging a player over a whole season and not one or two games.

It's you who tagged me genius, not the other way around :lol: :lol: I never addressed you in my first post.

It's you who tagged me genius, not the other way around :lol: :lol: I never addressed you in my first post.

So you challenge me to bring up the bold, I do, then you don't bother addressing your lie. You also don't address claiming to judge a player over a whole season, but saying Ronaldo caused juventus to regress based off competitions. So I'll wait for you to admit that you lied, until then you can stop responding, I admitted to a mistake because I'm an adult and that's what we do, until you can do the same ill assume I'm debating with a child, which i kinda did assume anyway

So you challenge me to bring up the bold, I do, then you don't bother addressing your lie. You also don't address claiming to judge a player over a whole season, but saying Ronaldo caused juventus to regress based off competitions. So I'll wait for you to admit that you lied, until then you can stop responding, I admitted to a mistake because I'm an adult and that's what we do, until you can do the same ill assume I'm debating with a child, which i kinda did assume anyway
Couldn't care less mate. They won it while he didn't. Why are you wasting my time tagging me again after I told you I dont take you seriously as a poster? We have established that you're okay with lying, so why do you sound wound up that another poster "lied"?

Couldn't care less mate. They won it while he didn't. Why are you wasting my time tagging me again after I told you I dont take you seriously as a poster?
You just posted "why do you keep tagging me" after first tagging me when I never addressed you and here you are with another rant.

Go cry somewhere else.

Because I don't really give a feck about what you take seriously and what you don't. They didn't win it in the time period you claimed they did, so you lied and won't admit it while expecting everyone else to be truthful with you. As I said you can admit to your lies like a grown up, or just keep acting like a child. The only one crying is you, demanding everyone else be truthful then saying couldn't care less when confronted with your own lies

according to his fans " Ronaldo sacrificed and choose man united over man city because he loves man united !!! " while we saw pep himself saying Ronaldo never was on their agenda at all :lol:

all of Europe big teams refused to sign him #Fact but still it's ten hag fault

Because I don't really give a feck about what you take seriously and what you don't. They didn't win it in the time period you claimed they did, so you lied and won't admit it while expecting everyone else to be truthful with you. As I said you can admit to your lies like a grown up, or just keep acting like a child. The only one crying is you, demanding everyone else be truthful then saying couldn't care less when confronted with your own lies

So why are you here again, tagging me again with another emotional, hysterical meltdown? If you don't care about what I take seriously?
Stop the meltdown. And jog on. My honest advice.

So why are you here again, tagging me again with another emotional, hysterical meltdown? If you don't care about what I take seriously?
Stop the meltdown. And jog on. My honest advice.

I think yiu might have some serious struggles if you're seeing my posts as emotional or hysterical. You were the one demanding someone pull up a post to proceed in an online debate, why don't you jog on instead. You can't admit to lying despite your own childish demands in this thread

I think yiu might have some serious struggles if you're seeing my posts as emotional or hysterical. You were the one demanding someone pull up a post to proceed in an online debate, why don't you jog on instead. You can't admit to lying despite your own childish demands in this thread

You can keep melting down all you want. With more insults and tears. Not sure why you feel the need to constantly obsecrate for my attention by tagging me.

How can I jog on? I didn't tag you to begin with. It was you (as usual) who needed to get my attention by tagging me. And are continuing to do so.

You can keep melting down all you want. With more insults and tears. Not sure why you feel the need to constantly obsecrate for my attention by tagging me.

How can I jog on? I didn't tag you to begin with. It was you (as usual) who needed to get my attention by tagging me. And are continuing to do so.

You can jog on by stopping replying, obviously. You spent a full page throwing a tantrum because I didn't bring up a post, and after you've been shown to be lying, try to avoid the discussion, I don't blame you, after all your insane posting regarding Ronaldo it's probably difficult to keep track of what you say.

People have seen you ranting on about ronaldo causing juventus to decline immediately because they didn't win a double, then claiming you judge a player off a whole season and not one or two games.

But feel free to jog on yourself if you can't address your lies

You can jog on by stopping replying, obviously. You spent a full page throwing a tantrum because I didn't bring up a post, and after you've been shown to be lying, try to avoid the discussion, I don't blame you, after all your insane posting regarding Ronaldo it's probably difficult to keep track of what you say.

People have seen you ranting on about ronaldo causing juventus to decline immediately because they didn't win a double, then claiming you judge a player off a whole season and not one or two games.

But feel free to jog on yourself if you can't address your lies

Buddy not sure what's difficult. You tagged me I told you I dont take you seriously as a poster. You continue to tag me while asking me why I'm "tagging you" :lol:

That sounds like someone unhinged but given your history of posting and the myriad of rants, it isn't a surprise.

And Juventus did decline by going from 4 doubles in a row and never sniffing one again. Is that something you have trouble with?

Buddy not sure what's difficult. You tagged me I told you I dont take you seriously as a poster. You continue to tag me while asking me why I'm "tagging you" :lol:

That sounds like someone unhinged but given your history of posting and the myriad of rants, it isn't a surprise.

And Juventus did decline by going from 4 doubles in a row and never sniffing one again. Is that something you have trouble with?

You said you judge a player over a whole season and not one or two games. Then despite juventus continuing to win the league you claim Ronaldo caused a decline based on a cup commotion. So which is it, do you judge a player off a whole season and not one or two games as you said, or were you lying and you judge them off a single game where they get knocked out?

And you keep tagging me and asking why I'm tagging you. I don't take you seriously as a poster either, I just wanted to call out the bullshit you were posting in here

You said you judge a player over a whole season and not one or two games. Then despite juventus continuing to win the league you claim Ronaldo caused a decline based on a cup commotion. So which is it, do you judge a player off a whole season and not one or two games as you said, or were you lying and you judge them off a single game where they get knocked out?

And you keep tagging me and asking why I'm tagging you. I don't take you seriously as a poster either, I just wanted to call out the bullshit you were posting in here

It's you who tagged me to begin with. If you didn't take me seriously, you wouldn't do that. Carry on.

No he's far more unhinged, tbf to you I never got the impression you were just flat out making things up and did appreciate that you admitted that weghorst actually was shit :lol:

You're definitely the most unhinged poster on this forum by far :lol: No wonder they're mocking you.

It's you who tagged me to begin with. If you didn't take me seriously, you wouldn't do that. Carry on.

I tagged you because you were posting shit not because I take you seriously. If you didn't take me seriously you wouldn't keep replying to everything I say then talking about me in other threads :lol:

I tagged you because you were posting shit not because I take you seriously. If you didn't take me seriously you wouldn't keep replying to everything I say then talking about me in other threads :lol:

If you didn't take me seriously, you wouldn't tag me when i didnt address you. So try again :lol:

You're definitely the most unhinged poster on this forum by far :lol: No wonder they're mocking you.

Still waiting for you to explain how you judge a player over a whole season and not one game, yet judge ronaldo's first two seasons at juventus based off a domestic cup. If you can't think of a reply you can take your time instead of replying with a non sequitur. Just answer the question

Still waiting for you to explain how you judge a player over a whole season and not one game, yet judge ronaldo's first two seasons at juventus based off a domestic cup. If you can't think of a reply you can take your time instead of replying with a non sequitur. Just answer the question

Guess who's back begging for attention by tagging me again? :lol: "just answermy questions pleassee"