Cristiano Ronaldo - Much Ado About Al Nassr

I'm still waiting for you to address both your lies. I wouldn't normally do that but given you were so incessant about the reverse, I kinda feel I have to

You can keep waiting for whatever you want until the cows come home, while I continue to cringe at my lapdog.

How much goals is he on now in his entire career? I think he will play till gets 1000

The last one he won was in 2015, wasn't it? He isn't good enough to win another.

I don’t remember these thing, though I do remember thinking he deserved to win one in 2007, if utd had beaten Milan I’m sure he would have won it.

I don’t remember these thing, though I do remember thinking he deserved to win one in 2007, if utd had beaten Milan I’m sure he would have won it.

You're thinking of the ballon d'or, the golden Boot wouldn't have mattered if we beat Milan or not. The injuries for that second leg were so annoying, felt like we were the best side in the world that year

You're talking about the Balon dor I think, rather than the golden boot (the top scorer award).
He's done winning that one as well. Hasn't won one since 2017.

Oh yes true, I confuse them sometimes

Yeah they sound similar. They call the Balon dor the "Golden ball" sometimes, which is why it can be confusing. The golden boot is for the top scorer in European football. Haaland is on pace to win that one this year.

@Ladron de redcafe taking on the baton it seems :lol:

@Gazza

I'm kicking every ball! Sterling work is being done by those with deeper reserves of patience than mine. I actually realized debating with acolytes like that was starting to chafe with my otherwise sunny demeanor, so I am on a watching brief only. I am in the Al-Nassr stage of my career in this thread. ;)

Yeah they sound similar. They call the Balon dor the "Golden ball" sometimes, which is why it can be confusing. The golden boot is for the top scorer in European football. Haaland is on pace to win that one this year.

I think Weghorst can still catch up ;-)

I'm kicking every ball! Sterling work is being done by those with deeper reserves of patience than mine. I actually realized debating with acolytes like that was starting to chafe with my otherwise sunny demeanor, so I am on a watching brief only. I am in the Al-Nassr stage of my career in this thread. ;)

It really is a waste of time conversing with the unhinged. I should use you as an example :lol:

It really is a waste of time conversing with the unhinged. I should use you as an example :lol:

It's hard to know when to let go though, right enough! I feel like dealing with Ronaldo disciples is like that quote from The Wire, from a teacher describing trying to help their kids in middle school: "You do your piece with them and you let them go, because there’ll be plenty more coming up"

It's hard to know when to let go though, right enough! I feel like dealing with Ronaldo disciples is like that quote from The Wire, from a teacher describing trying to help their kids in middle school: "You do your piece with them and you let them go, because there’ll be plenty more coming up"

I watched season 1 and stopped but that just about describes them correctly.