College Football 2024

Just like Utd will never have a functional midfield, SC is, annually, incapable of playing pass defense.

Crappy kick to end the half kinda zapped your momentum heading into the locker room
Yeah.. kickers.

Riley is calling a very conservative game plan, which I guess makes sense??? I mean, Moss has been there 3 years so they should be able to open the playbook a bit.

Yeah.. kickers.

Riley is calling a very conservative game plan, which I guess makes sense??? I mean, Moss has been there 3 years so they should be able to open the playbook a bit.
Nope, opens the second half conservatively.

Not a great sports day. Utd, the Giants lost to the fecking Marlins, and now this time machine back to the Kiffin years. Thank goodness LSU is playing it conservative on offense as well.

I take it all back. Our defense was great.

Also, really impressed with Moss, so poised.

Wow, what a shitshow we are.

At least the Bucs begin their season on Sunday.

Wow, what a shitshow we are.

At least the Bucs begin their season on Sunday.
Somewhere in South Carolina:

edbccd35-0acc-4512-abe9-925df9de8443_text.gif

Abso-fecking-lutely.

Its amazing how a new QB can improve or ruin a team. The drop off from Travis to this guy is pretty steep.

Also, BC are probably going to be very good this year. NFL coach with a Belichick/Saban background who has probably drawn a fair bit of portal talent.

Ashton Jeanty and Tet McMillan with some cmpletely normal statlines, I see. 20-267-6 and 10-304-4 :lol:

Still don’t know what to think of that LSU-USC result.

Here’s hoping for a clean next couple of game weeks so that Tenn-OU is interesting. OUr O-Line and WRs need to get healthy and up to speed quick-like.

Still don’t know what to think of that LSU-USC result.

Here’s hoping for a clean next couple of game weeks so that Tenn-OU is interesting. OUr O-Line and WRs need to get healthy and up to speed quick-like.

It seemed like a pretty even game.

It seemed like a pretty even game.
Yeah, which is weird because LSU should be able to overpower a soft USC team. So…has USC upped their physicality that much, did I overestimate LSU that much, or is Kelly getting fired at the end of the year?

Some mix of all the above I’m guessing.

Yeah, which is weird because LSU should be able to overpower a soft USC team. So…has USC upped their physicality that much, did I overestimate LSU that much, or is Kelly getting fired at the end of the year?

Its probably down to USC being on the rise again. Good HC, plenty of local recruiting talent, plus the portal. Kelly has always been a bit overrated imo, so I wouldn't be surprised if they buy him out at some point in the next year or so.

1. Yes - Not having your drinking buddy as your DC? Novel idea!
2. Maybe? - They seem to be lacking that big play star in the WR or RB squad.
3. I hope so - I'll never forget his complete lack of remorse or accountability immediately following the student aides death at the ND practice. He should never have worked again in CFB.

Lucky to not get a targeting call on that last play - He leaped and led with the helmet. He sort of reminds me of Clowney.

Texas at Michigan... should be a good one today.

Michigan fan but backed Texas to win CFP. No injuries please.