College Football 2024

-0.1 air yards per completion.

Never seen such a stat before.
DJU’s 2 full seasons at Clemson

• 2021 (Clemson): 208-374 (55.6%), 2,246 yards, 6 yards per attempt, 9 touchdowns, 9 interceptions; 105 carries, 309 yards, 2.9 yards per attempt, 4 touchdowns
  • 2022 (Clemson): 229-370 (61.9%), 2,521 yards, 6.8 yards per attempt, 22 touchdowns, 7 interceptions; 142 carries, 545 yards, 3.8 yards per attempt, 7 touchdowns

• 2021 (Clemson): 208-374 (55.6%), 2,246 yards, 6 yards per attempt, 9 touchdowns, 9 interceptions; 105 carries, 309 yards, 2.9 yards per attempt, 4 touchdowns
  • 2022 (Clemson): 229-370 (61.9%), 2,521 yards, 6.8 yards per attempt, 22 touchdowns, 7 interceptions; 142 carries, 545 yards, 3.8 yards per attempt, 7 touchdowns
Well, he was showing improvement

Yeah those old games were great.

Yep, late 80s to early 90s was a wonderful time for Hurricanes & Noles fans. One of my fondest memories of the rivalry was watching Vanover ran back the opening kickoff in the 92 game. Never heard the Orange Bowl get so quiet. Then we shit the bed with another wide right.

Yep, late 80s to early 90s was a wonderful time for Hurricanes & Noles fans. One of my fondest memories of the rivalry watching Vanover ran back the opening kickoff in the 92 game. Never heard the Orange Bowl get so quiet. Then we shit the bed with another wide right.

I remember the 80s/90s games. Very competitive.

Probably didn't deserve to be ranked tenth.

What a shitty day I am having thus far.

Talkin' bout the LOLes! :lol: Just hate to see it.

Going to the Shutdown Fullcast live show tonight, and it's going to be incredible content.

Hey, that's unfair... those are great numbers in 1986!

Week 1’s games…

Thursday night
UNC vs Minnesota - UNC 19 Minn 17
NDSU vs Colorado - NDSU 27 Colorado 31

Friday night
TCU vs Stanford

Saturday
Clemson vs Georgia
Penn St vs West Virginia
Miami vs Florida
Notre Dame vs Texas A&M

Sunday
USC vs LSU

Monday
Boston College vs Florida St

Last edited:
2 close games last night.

North Dakota State is a solid football team and should make a deep run in the FCS playoffs again. Colorado still looks to be less than the sum of its parts.

Neither UNC nor Minnesota were impressive & UNC now has a hurt QB to deal with.

Also - shout out to FCS program Western Carolina for pushing #24 NC State for 3 quarters last night

I put £10 on Travis Hunter to win Heisman, I think he's the easy choice if he played for a competitive school. Unfortunately Colarado aren't going to be great I don't think.

Tomorrow is either going to be a great day of sport or a nightmare. Wake up to Utd v Pool and end with SC v LSU.

Oh, and UAB has the best record of the Alabama teams. Stop the count!

Iowa is doing Iowa things. Grinding out a 6-0 halftime lead over a team that finished 6-5 in the FCS last year.

Iowa is doing Iowa things. Grinding out a 6-0 halftime lead over a team that finished 6-5 in the FCS last year.

They must have found their offense in the second half, won 40-0.

Texas is manhandling Colorado State. Arch Manning has entered and throws a TD pass on his first drive.

Took my wife and kid to their first Michigan game. We look like shit on offense unfortunately.

:lol: Michigan defence is like if you’re going to call penalties on us for nothing we’ll just face mask and horse collar the receiver. @Big Ben Foster crowd sounds ANGRY

We own both. Those shits are South Carolina College and should own it instead of trying to get some clout from an actual university.
Hell yeah. feck the gamecocks. I’m still gonna put SC when I don’t wanna type the whole words though.

Maybe old news but, despite the influx of great WRs lately, we’ll have more than one in the top 10 of the draft again…