Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

Is this the year there was that good Swedish player? Can't think of his name, but think he was bang average in real life.
Stefan Selaković? He was a monster in this game.

March 2, 2002

League 3

@sebsheep @Cheimoon and @The Boy are the current top 3, but things are very close at the top.

O2ZVO3k.png

41M later, @sebsheep is top of the league and he did it style annihilating @Cheimoon in the process. This is now the biggest win the league.

1NW4DDg.png

But he bounced back quickly and in the next match he held on to that 2nd spot beating another contender.

ySHKg02.png

@Dan had a great chance to get to the top, but he lost the last 2 matches.

FZ7EW0P.png

On the other side of the table, there really is no relegation battle because @Maluco is destroying the competition.

wnRGW2v.png

I should note that after 29 matches with no wins they finally won a match, @K Stand Knut was the nice guy, jeopardizing their playoff chances to let Maluco have a nice day.

dsq0cBm.png

Some general records:

fWv8BEF.png

Best ratings and Goals

m5k20ZB.png

8uv58cz.png

If you want extra info let me know.

Top goalscorer and mosts assists, my defence must be letting me down.

97/98 was all about Ibrahima Bakayoko. He was a legend.

Loved that game. Maybe I should find a way to play it again. I definitely will.
Check out @cm9798v2 on Twitter. Not sure what they’ve done altogether but they have revamped the game with a huge database, loads of visual upgrades and more playable leagues.

I am too scared to download it as I have a wife and kids.

Check out @cm9798v2 on Twitter. Not sure what they’ve done altogether but they have revamped the game with a huge database, loads of visual upgrades and more playable leagues.

I am too scared to download it as I have a wife and kids.

Yeah already did, I am fearing for my summer plans now. Luckily no wife or kids.

@Maluco and @PSV are thinking of the future, zero transfers so far, 500M budget still intact :cool:
People from my area of my country share the same stereotypical traits as Scots and Jews so this makes sense. Probably invested them somewhere else.

March 2, 2002

Conference

@golden_blunder is top of the league and realistically only @Igor Drefljak and @Herman Toothrot can still put up a fight.

SUu0Y9P.png

@golden_blunder had a great opportunity to put the title race to bed but couldn't beat @Igor Drefljak

2JYxmA6.png

In the relegation battle, everyone seems safe at this point, except @Anustart89 but he spent 8M in the last month, se we should start seeing results soon.

iHGuRey.png

Current records

Xwy9UKL.png

Ratings and Goals

EXcoI0q.png

Xhpwjjp.png

Our momentum stalled; clearly, scoring goals remains a weakness of the team.

Oh well. Campaign for Les Ferdinand to win POTY starts here.

March 2, 2002

Conference

@golden_blunder is top of the league and realistically only @Igor Drefljak and @Herman Toothrot can still put up a fight.

SUu0Y9P.png

@golden_blunder had a great opportunity to put the title race to bed but couldn't beat @Igor Drefljak

2JYxmA6.png

In the relegation battle, everyone seems safe at this point, except @Anustart89 but he spent 8M in the last month, se we should start seeing results soon.

iHGuRey.png

Current records

Xwy9UKL.png

Ratings and Goals

EXcoI0q.png

Xhpwjjp.png
Oh no, surely 8M should be enough to avoid relegation

March 2, 2002

FA Cup 3rd Round

Results

WvoUBM1.png

VDBwOZl.png

te8uRi4.png

Some highlights...

@sebsheep comfortably beat PL team Charlton

X2CNqDn.png

@K Stand Knut beat a Championship side away

Pfl4qai.png

@Vidyoyo defeat championship's Wimbledon

mId3sdq.png

Conference battle between @Dr. Dwayne and @youngrell

C7Zhlto.png

League 3 confrontation @Cheimoon and @Ian Reus

UjkSsri.png

4th Round

@Cheimoon became the first redcafe team to beat a top team. Chelsea are out!

6e9rDqf.png

XqrAhOt.png

@sebsheep knocked out Blackburn, another PL club

HX40zDT.png

Results

xEx00Y9.png

9eyPekk.png

5th Round

Knocking out Chelsea only to lose to Grimsby in the next round @Cheimoon :lol:

3nFAOZh.png

Classic match at Craven Cottage, @sebsheep

MQhKqGl.png

SNcAfdV.png

RlggvFS.png

So the FA Cup adventure ends here...

Is there an xG add-on for this as I can't accurately judge any of the performances without it.

March 2, 2002

Conference

SUu0Y9P.png

2JYxmA6.png

iHGuRey.png

Current records

Xwy9UKL.png

Ratings and Goals

EXcoI0q.png

Xhpwjjp.png
Beautiful. Best post ever

March 2, 2002

FA Cup 3rd Round

Results

WvoUBM1.png

VDBwOZl.png

te8uRi4.png

Some highlights...

@sebsheep comfortably beat PL team Charlton

X2CNqDn.png

@K Stand Knut beat a Championship side away

Pfl4qai.png

@Vidyoyo defeat championship's Wimbledon

mId3sdq.png

Conference battle between @Dr. Dwayne and @youngrell

C7Zhlto.png

League 3 confrontation @Cheimoon and @Ian Reus

UjkSsri.png

4th Round

@Cheimoon became the first redcafe team to beat a top team. Chelsea are out!

6e9rDqf.png

XqrAhOt.png

@sebsheep knocked out Blackburn, another PL club

HX40zDT.png

Results

xEx00Y9.png

9eyPekk.png

5th Round

Knocking out Chelsea only to lose to Grimsby in the next round @Cheimoon :lol:

3nFAOZh.png

Classic match at Craven Cottage, @sebsheep

MQhKqGl.png

SNcAfdV.png

RlggvFS.png

So the FA Cup adventure ends here...
So proud of the lads

Is this the year there was that good Swedish player? Can't think of his name, but think he was bang average in real life.

Bojan Djordjic became a superstar for United in all of my CM0102 campaigns. He represented Sweden U21 in real life, can't remember if he might be listed as Yugoslav in 01/02.

March 2, 2002

League cup
(this one is really only for @The Cat since he's the only one left)

However, funny moment inside;)

Semi Final 1st Leg

Arsenal proved too strong and it wasn't even close. Vieira was injured, so Inamoto played and of course he scored and was the MOTM.

RB0bnV2.png

tvSlx2H.png

Semi Final 2nd Leg

@The Cat wanted to at least get an historical win against Arsenal at Highbury. Arsenal was rotating, perfect chance. Things were going well until Dean Brennan walked into the pitch... the rest is history.

Dd51ljO.png

Ouch...

CbOGbNt.png

ohh well, at least wanchope is class when he actually plays....

March 2, 2002

League cup
(this one is really only for @The Cat since he's the only one left)

However, funny moment inside;)

Semi Final 1st Leg

Arsenal proved too strong and it wasn't even close. Vieira was injured, so Inamoto played and of course he scored and was the MOTM.

RB0bnV2.png

tvSlx2H.png

Semi Final 2nd Leg

@The Cat wanted to at least get an historical win against Arsenal at Highbury. Arsenal was rotating, perfect chance. Things were going well until Dean Brennan walked into the pitch... the rest is history.

Dd51ljO.png

Ouch...

CbOGbNt.png
Damn. A very good run though.

March 2, 2002

League 3

@sebsheep @Cheimoon and @The Boy are the current top 3, but things are very close at the top.

O2ZVO3k.png

41M later, @sebsheep is top of the league and he did it style annihilating @Cheimoon in the process. This is now the biggest win the league.

1NW4DDg.png

But he bounced back quickly and in the next match he held on to that 2nd spot beating another contender.

ySHKg02.png

@Dan had a great chance to get to the top, but he lost the last 2 matches.

FZ7EW0P.png

On the other side of the table, there really is no relegation battle because @Maluco is destroying the competition.

wnRGW2v.png

I should note that after 29 matches with no wins they finally won a match, @K Stand Knut was the nice guy, jeopardizing their playoff chances to let Maluco have a nice day.

dsq0cBm.png

Some general records:

fWv8BEF.png

Best ratings and Goals

m5k20ZB.png

8uv58cz.png

If you want extra info let me know.
My team doesn't seem very attractive: doesn't score much, not many standout players, not many goals against (except that one game) - but highest average attendance anyway! Gotta respect the dedication of the fans.

March 2, 2002

EFL Trophy

Northern Section

FfTsMHr.png

Quarter Finals

@K Stand Knut

4zfvvDT.png

@pacifictheme unlucky on penalties

FNVG2J5.png

@P-Nut beat @Hephaestus and was the only caf team in the semis

YQHThZ9.png

But the dream ended at the feet of Notts County

SG34O1V.png

No caf teams in the final.

Southern Section

NI9FgSf.png

@SilentWitness and @Cheimoon were the only teams to qualify to the quarter finals, but things didn't go very well.

SmkTSo0.png

JigX4cg.png