Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

Would it be possible to see a list of my transfers and my squad please? Apart from Jonathan Milner I'm not sure who plays for me!

Happy to see Brighton do over the dastardly @Cheimoon in the cup though!

EDIT: Just realised you are Bristol Rovers, my daughter and I both have season tickets for the Mem.

The limit is 10. If you tag more than 10 posters, the first 10 get a notification and the rest doesn't.

@Damien, could @maniak get an extension for the duration of this session? I'm not sure what the policy is around temporary extensions of this setting.
Bumped up to 40 - the highest limit for any user ever, unlucky @nimic. Please tag me when the experiment is over so I can revert.

Would it be possible to see a list of my transfers and my squad please? Apart from Jonathan Milner I'm not sure who plays for me!

EDIT: Just realised you are Bristol Rovers, my daughter and I both have season tickets for the Mem.
Your board is hoarding all the money...

x6NSWcd.png

YcLqHW0.png

Your board is hoarding all the money...

x6NSWcd.png

YcLqHW0.png
I hope we splash out in the transfer window, I guess Oxford has never had any money so they didn't know what to do with it!

That match must have torn you apart - if only you had realized beforehand that I was Bristol Rovers. :D

May 5, 2002

League 3 - Who goes to the playoff?

11th @pacifictheme

Litmanen had a huge impact in the team but in late March you had a run of 4 defeats that basically put you out of the playoff race. Your player of the season:

iG9RRHW.png

10th @K Stand Knut

You were so close, but you lost 3 of your last 5 matches and that was it... You didn't buy anyone interesting, this ended up being your most regular player.

wZ6L9tU.png

9th @Dan

Major bottle job, you ended up 1 point outside the playoff spots and these were your last 2 matches...

z2cGnbU.png

This was your best player

NPgeAUm.png

8th @nimic

So close and yet so far... You needed to win your last match and this was the score, so you can thank @Šjor Bepo

dzABI2o.png

Your best player

bjIsm6i.png

Playoff Spots

7th @Samid

You really really tried to miss out, you only won 3 of your last 7 matches and ended the season with 1 point in 3 games.

deEq9zE.png

Your best player

L8niiq0.png

6th @OptimisedRed

You lost the last match of the season, but before that you went on a 11 match unbeaten run to secure the playoff.

Your best player

hRcL86b.png

5th @The Boy

Not a very good ending, as you lost 4 of your last 7 matches, but you're the playoffs

Your best player

vJJ6n9y.png

4th @The Cat

Strong finish with a 7 match unbeaten run, even though you drew 2 of the last 3 and missed out on the 3rd spot by 2 points, so a bit frustrating that.

Your best player

19oYIuO.png

Final standings 4th - 11th

wx5REuZ.png

Next up, the Plaoyffs

08wukXX.png

That match must have torn you apart - if only you had realized beforehand that I was Bristol Rovers. :D

It's always Brighton first for me, but my daughter is a gashead through and through, it's only a couple of miles down the road from us and I love watching lower league football. It's terraced as well so none of that all seating premiership rubbish, you need to stand up for proper football!

Not a very good ending, as you lost 4 of your last 7 matches, but you're the playoffs

That's what happens when you sit on the cash and your rivals are snapping up Jari Litmanen! Still play offs is more exciting.

That's what happens when you sit on the cash and your rivals are snapping up Jari Litmanen! Still play offs is more exciting.
With all the millions spent, getting into the playoff with nothing but free transfers is a great achievement, but with a couple of extra good transfers you'd probably be promoted by now.

May 5, 2002

League 3 - Promoted

3rd @Cheimoon

27M spent and promotion achieved. Great run in to secure the promotion.

lBIX0G8.png

Boksic was one of the most expensive transfers but he only managed to play 7 matches the whole season. Not surprisingly, he finished the season injured for the 4th time.

Your best player

usAKnWV.png

2nd @Hephaestus

An amazing run in but you came 1 point short.

DCl37nk.png

Your player of the season

eXudP76.png

The Champion! @sebsheep

The biggest spending in the league resulted in the title. 44M spent, focus on experienced players, led by Ruud Gullit.

Here are your overall stats

GJtEPPN.png

Your best player

DYkYIaH.png

Final Standings

mmds7nf.png

This was the player's team of the season

CRQnT9E.png

Last edited:
May 5, 2002

League 3 - Promoted

3rd @Cheimoon

lBIX0G8.png

Boksic was one of the most expensive transfers but he only managed to play 7 matches the whole season. Not surprisingly, he finished the season injured for the 4th time.

Your best player

usAKnWV.png

2nd @Hephaestus

DCl37nk.png

eXudP76.png

The Champion! @sebsheep

The biggest spending in the league resulted in the title. 44M spent, focus on experienced players, led by Ruud Gullit.

GJtEPPN.png

Your best player

DYkYIaH.png

CRQnT9E.png
Could you share the final standings? I'm wondering how many points I was ahead of fourth.

Either way, it all seems terribly undeserved. I've also just got one player in the team of the season - and not even in the starting 11! :lol: But then @Hephaestus has none anyway...

Could you share the final standings? I'm wondering how many points I was ahead of fourth.

Either way, it all seems terribly undeserved. I've also just got one player in the team of the season - and not even in the starting 11! :lol: But then @Hephaestus has none anyway...
Ups forgot to add it to the post.

mmds7nf.png

May 5, 2002

League 3 - Promoted

3rd @Cheimoon

lBIX0G8.png

Your best player

usAKnWV.png

2nd @Hephaestus

DCl37nk.png

eXudP76.png

The Champion! @sebsheep

GJtEPPN.png

Your best player

DYkYIaH.png

Final Standings

mmds7nf.png

CRQnT9E.png
Just looked up my star player on Wikipedia and found this: "By default, he left his job at National Continental foods after the salesperson he worked for was terminated for stabbing a defenseless office employee in early 1992."

Incredible run to end the season, considering we were only just in the playoffs in January. Will be very interested how the promoted teams do in the next league.

I wonder if thats because the best teams were the ones who kept buying players throughout so none of them were there long enough to get into the team of the season.

I wonder if thats because the best teams were the ones who kept buying players throughout so none of them were there long enough to get into the team of the season.
Yeah the game tends to benefit players with more matches played.

How the feck am I in the playoffs? Must have been some 2nd half of the season that.

May 5, 2002

FA Trophy Semi Finals

@AbusementPark vs @oneniltothearsenal

1st Leg

Despite @oneniltothearsenal dominating the match away, @AbusementPark managed to get a draw, but the signs weren't good for the 2nd leg

UPaV69M.png

YYO7d6W.png

2nd Leg

@oneniltothearsenal was even more dominant, but this time he also scored the goals.

Grfvdel.png

s1tQd7J.png

@Igor Drefljak vs @Siorac

@Igor Drefljak took advantage of Les Ferdinand being sent of in the 3rd minute and he never looked back, ver comfortable win.

AbEh7ON.png

Surely the tie was over, right?.... right?

(“Foreshadowing” is a narrative device in which suggestions or warnings about events to come are dropped or planted.)

2nd Leg

Pi4XwYu.png

What a massacre it was...

DFJkjzu.png

Amazing! let's do it Okocha, I always believed in you!

May 5, 2002

FA Trophy Semi Finals

@AbusementPark vs @oneniltothearsenal

1st Leg

Despite @oneniltothearsenal dominating the match away, @AbusementPark managed to get a draw, but the signs weren't good for the 2nd leg

UPaV69M.png

YYO7d6W.png

2nd Leg

@oneniltothearsenal was even more dominant, but this time he also scored the goals.

Grfvdel.png

s1tQd7J.png

@Igor Drefljak vs @Siorac

@Igor Drefljak took advantage of Les Ferdinand being sent of in the 3rd minute and he never looked back, ver comfortable win.

AbEh7ON.png

Surely the tie was over, right?.... right?

(“Foreshadowing” is a narrative device in which suggestions or warnings about events to come are dropped or planted.)

2nd Leg

Pi4XwYu.png

What a massacre it was...

DFJkjzu.png
Sad, at least it was a good run in the cup though, positive signs ahead.