Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

March 2, 2002

FA Trophy 2nd and 3rd rounds

EajfTwX.png

gBE4YfJ.png

Third Round

H0FWNvO.png

Quarter Finals

@AbusementPark needed a replay match to knock out non-league Kettering, but in the end they got the job done.

n1QMWqK.png

tHYr47c.png

@Igor Drefljak with his 16M budget suffered to defeat @Herman Toothrot who still hasn't bought a single player.

pTmB4yT.png

@oneniltothearsenal brushed aside non-league side Stafford Rangers

TGmT73R.png

Les Ferdinand continues to help @Siorac this time to beat @youngrell

2KDbLow.png

Super effective.

z14Eq83.png

Semi Finals

Place your bets!

7uboN2u.png

March 2, 2002

Conference

@golden_blunder is top of the league and realistically only @Igor Drefljak and @Herman Toothrot can still put up a fight.

SUu0Y9P.png

@golden_blunder had a great opportunity to put the title race to bed but couldn't beat @Igor Drefljak

2JYxmA6.png

In the relegation battle, everyone seems safe at this point, except @Anustart89 but he spent 8M in the last month, se we should start seeing results soon.

iHGuRey.png

Current records

Xwy9UKL.png

Ratings and Goals

EXcoI0q.png

Xhpwjjp.png
Relegation candidate to safety with one signing. Glory glory Richard Dunne.

Is there a limit on how many people we can tag in a post?

I've just simulated the season until the end and wanted to post something about all participants, need to know if one post will be ok or I'll have to split it.

Spoiler about the winners:

:p

I've just simulated the season until the end and wanted to post something about all participants, need to know if one post will be ok or I'll have to split it.

One post, running the league thread is work enough

:lol:

Didn't realise I had Naylor and Walker as well, not really VDS, Vidic and rio but it will do.
I'm sure I've missed a bunch of transfers because of the low fees, normally I post the transfers the game highlights.

And Dickie Dunne and Niall Quinn.

Have I bought anyone half-way decent at all @maniak ?
A random guy from denmark's second tier and 2 free transfers. One was Marek Szmid, who the game tells me was a Man United youth.

May 5, 2002

End of season transfers

@VivaObertan is preparing next season with a top manager at the helm

SZ5HWcy.png

No idea who this guy is, but apparently is an english international and @Solius paid City 8.5M for him.

pQKDKMv.png

Another experienced international for @sebsheep 3M from Chelsea

sJploGN.png

@Peter van der Gea paid Bolton 5.5M for Gardner

e93BwVP.png

May 5, 2002

League 3 end of season - second half of the table, or as our friend Genaro would say...

@spontaneus1 @P-Nut @Šjor Bepo @Solius @Ian Reus @Vidyoyo @altodevil @SilentWitness @paulscholes18 @PSV @Withnail @Stobzilla @Maluco

iuAwho7.png

@Maluco saved everyone from a relegation battle and I'm sure some of his records, especially the 29 matches without winning will be here for many many years.

@spontaneus1 you got the top scorer in the league, so there's that...

I9plPtT.png

@Šjor Bepo spent more than 30M so I guess you can be the disappointment of the season.

@PSV didn't buy a single player, same as @Maluco

There's really not much else to say, good luck next season!

I’ve spent 18m?

not had one player listed as a picture. It worries me that I’ve got a load of average joes :lol:
I remember posting a couple, Rushfeldt and Windass I guess. But yeah, the rest was a bunch of average joes.

xwUXgSd.png

No one had any chance of flirting with relegation, @Maluco just took it home after one drink.

The only positive was at least it was over early enough to give me some days to accept my fate.

Looking forward to a big summer of spending in the conference

The limit is 10. If you tag more than 10 posters, the first 10 get a notification and the rest doesn't.

@Damien, could @maniak get an extension for the duration of this session? I'm not sure what the policy is around temporary extensions of this setting.