Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

First post updated, currently 43 caf teams are involved, and the PL is majority caf for the first time. Will we have the first caf champion this season?

PL - 11
L1 - 13
L2 - 10
L3 - 4
C - 5

If anyone wants to join let me know.

@anant you'll be included in the next update, you've taken the place of Colchester in League 3.

@VivaObertan and @oneniltothearsenal will be excluded after the current season unless you tell me otherwise.

I accept exclusion, my inputs haven’t warranted the effort you put into this at all. Can happily continue as a reader / armchair fan

Yep, regen from @spontaneus1 academy.

pjejbHk.png

vZ31TJl.png

tidy little player, thanks @spontaneus1

First post updated, currently 43 caf teams are involved, and the PL is majority caf for the first time. Will we have the first caf champion this season?

PL - 11
L1 - 13
L2 - 10
L3 - 4
C - 5

If anyone wants to join let me know.

@anant you'll be included in the next update, you've taken the place of Colchester in League 3.

@VivaObertan and @oneniltothearsenal will be excluded after the current season unless you tell me otherwise.

What does my team look like?

I accept exclusion, my inputs haven’t warranted the effort you put into this at all. Can happily continue as a reader / armchair fan
No worries, no extra effort to keep you in. If you're following I'll keep you in.

Flipping twats on my board are allergic to spending cash. Sell one or two players and buy feckin nobody. Rinse, repeat.
Remember I just post the most valuable transfers, it doesn't mean you haven't bought any players.

mCPA15w.png

Nice to see we've gone on a big spending spree after a disappointing season!

2012 Summer Events

@OptimisedRed qualified to play the Club World Cup after winning the UEFA Cup. The tournament will be played in the 2013 Summer, it's the first Caf team to play this.

Leeds won the Community Shield

78LNSCG.png

@OptimisedRed lost the UEFA Super Cup to european champions Barcelona

Yuq2R9Q.png

xw9ThLo.png

Are my board clinically insane??

I don’t think I’ve bought anyone significant for about 3 years.

Last update I remember was @maniak saying I only had 17 players in my squad. I reckon we’re almost down to a bare 11 now

Are my board clinically insane??

I don’t think I’ve bought anyone significant for about 3 years.

Last update I remember was @maniak saying I only had 17 players in my squad. I reckon we’re almost down to a bare 11 now
You haven't bought a player in almost 3 years. You actually have 21 now because you promoted a few academy players. But yeah, without investing there's no way you'll return to the PL.

FFS we bought Craig Morrell for 18M in the first screenshot and then 9 months later we're selling him for 3.9M. :lol:

Although I do admire the ruthlessness of getting rid of a big signing and taking the hit so quickly. United could learn from that.

FFS we bought Craig Morrell for 18M in the first screenshot and then 9 months later we're selling him for 3.9M. :lol:

Although I do admire the ruthlessness of getting rid of a big signing and taking the hit so quickly. United could learn from that.
He was actually a starter with positive rating. I guess maybe you were using him as a striker, in that case the number of goals is ridiculous.

jc7Szta.png

Looking forward to seeing how the Bandicoots cope in D1, considering that (I'm assuming) that some of my players are still there from the heady days of D3 mediocrity.

Fully expecting a tail off of form now, with either relegation or a bottom half of the table finish.