Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

Get in!!! Last update I saw it looked like we sold our whole squad

What a rubbish season. Languishing in the first for the time being it seems. At least we’ll get some banter with the Bandicoots. Could you be so kind as to post our results when we play please @maniak ?

What a rubbish season. Languishing in the first for the time being it seems. At least we’ll get some banter with the Bandicoots. Could you be so kind as to post our results when we play please @maniak ?
Is this the first local Derby for the Bandicoots? Or is this more your Madrid/Barca rivalry?

We were originally Bury so not sure if it is a local derby, it’s definitely the group Forest vs Leeds, giants of the game rising back through the divisions and hopefully in the PL soon.

We were originally Bury so not sure if it is a local derby, it’s definitely the group Forest vs Leeds, giants of the game rising back through the divisions and hopefully in the PL soon.
Oldham and Bury are pretty close, less than 10 miles as the crow flies, so I’d say it’s deffo a local derby.

Solidly in the top 10 in League 1 isn't bad when the board won't spend a bean, I suppose.

Am I still part of Louis Van Gaal's army? @maniak
No, he left 2 years ago, he's now @Ian Reus manager. This is your man...

g1iQm8M.png

I'll probably forget but give a heads up and I'll post it.

This one is not that different...

0SBgoZS.png
Ha, there I am! Always to be mentioned somewhere. I also spotted a 3rd round League Cup exit - another mention!

It's a good season now already, and you haven't even posted the PL outcomes yet!

League Cup 2011-12

First Round

Vp8OYQu.png

WwbSpb8.png

pNN3BNa.png

2nd Round

le5yVJK.png

IP8WKj8.png

3rd Round

IiFNS8Z.png

cIesjca.png

4th Round

Quarter Finals

@P-Nut lost away to United

C9PqKUO.png

@PSV is also out...

F7cTIJl.png

Only @OptimisedRed remains, after beating @Vidyoyo

9bjF2va.png

P5q4sWB.png

Semi Finals

@OptimisedRed lost away...

2pKIQFZ.png

Could they turn it around at home?

So close... they managed to draw, but Leeds lost in extra time.

kXz41Ns.png

inZd5o6.png

Final

o26Vdfz.png
Not a bad run at all. Leeds though... Eurgh

This one is not that different...

0SBgoZS.png
I want to know why they sacked the last guy after he got us out of D3 finally. Although Hessenthaler did take us up another notch, and he’s shit hot at giving determined massages to youngsters according to his stats.

I want to know why they sacked the last guy after he got us out of D3 finally. Although Hessenthaler did take us up another notch, and he’s shit hot at giving determined massages to youngsters according to his stats.
Actually you had another guy after King, Micky Adams was the one who promoted you from league 3. Then you lost him to @Bilbo, he wasn't sacked.

FA Cup 2011-12

1st Round

pegze75.png

7AJtek5.png

A6Z1nqK.png

2nd Round

KoXgrjP.png

ldOfQR5.png

3rd Round

SYu4DJs.png

zQNScMA.png

OJWlE0M.png

4th Round

pB4FtFC.png

0nK7UTG.png

5th Round

Quarter Finals

@Big Andy are starting to believe after knocking out @Hephaestus

7svI7S7.png

@altodevil's dream is over, away defeat to Brighton.

v2hRfRf.png

@nimic almost managed a comeback, but @PSV are through

agV97N9.png

Sob4lgC.png

Semi Finals

@PSV are going to Wembley after beating Brighton

0yDWwtB.png

Late drama at Pride Park, but the @Big Andy Bandicoots are out.

JbekZGF.png

Final

So close and yet so far... @PSV lost to Forest with a lonely goal in a very even match.

ABpb05G.png

p7EdP3U.png

kaiIMeJ.png

FA Cup 2011-12

1st Round

pegze75.png

7AJtek5.png

A6Z1nqK.png

2nd Round

KoXgrjP.png

ldOfQR5.png

3rd Round

SYu4DJs.png

zQNScMA.png

OJWlE0M.png

4th Round

pB4FtFC.png

0nK7UTG.png

5th Round

Quarter Finals

7svI7S7.png

v2hRfRf.png

agV97N9.png

Sob4lgC.png

Semi Finals

0yDWwtB.png

JbekZGF.png

Final

So close and yet so far... @PSV lost to Forest with a lonely goal in a very even match.

ABpb05G.png

p7EdP3U.png

kaiIMeJ.png
Most of the images for earlier rounds aren't working for me, but that's OK, I'll just assume I went out in the last image that doesn't load.

Most of the images for earlier rounds aren't working for me, but that's OK, I'll just assume I went out in the last image that doesn't load.
That's no good, is anyone else not seeing the pictures?

I don’t mind being knocked out by Brighton!

FA Cup 2011-12

1st Round

pegze75.png

7AJtek5.png

A6Z1nqK.png

2nd Round

KoXgrjP.png

ldOfQR5.png

3rd Round

SYu4DJs.png

zQNScMA.png

OJWlE0M.png

4th Round

pB4FtFC.png

0nK7UTG.png

5th Round

Quarter Finals

7svI7S7.png

v2hRfRf.png

agV97N9.png

Sob4lgC.png

Semi Finals

0yDWwtB.png

JbekZGF.png

Final

ABpb05G.png

p7EdP3U.png

kaiIMeJ.png
Ooof, semi final is fecking great.

Look at Bandy big bollocks over here mixing with the big boys.
We’re the new kids on the block, just flexing our muscles before we make a bid for the premier league. Project “Win the league before 2015” is still on the cards.

I advanced the game to the next season and I can't find the FA pictures, so if you can't see the pictures, just let me know and I'll check your results manually.

@Cheimoon you beat Bradford in the 3rd round 3-1 and lost in the 4th round 1-0 to Brighton

@K Stand Knut you beat City 1-0 in the 3rd round and lost 2-0 to Arsenal in the 4th

@youngrell you beat Gravesend 2-0 in the 1st round and lost in penalties to Gillingham in the 2nd after a 0-0

Premier League 2011-12

@nimic was so close to winning the PL but Leeds ended up 1st by just 1 point. @OptimisedRed finished 4th and will play in the CL next season.

In a very competitive season (only 6 points between 5th and 13th) @Skizzo managed to finish top of this pack and qualify for the UEFA cup.

I4Gf7PO.png

This was the last matchday. Leeds actually lost away to @Skizzo but @nimic couldn't beat @sebsheep. After a boring season, at least @sebsheep prevented @nimic from being the first ever caf PL champion.

xUxgvQl.png

@Hephaestus @Samid @sebsheep @Cheimoon @Bilbo

AYqp24k.png

@Samid had a roller coaster of a season. Started bad, got close to first and then all came crumbling down.

c28A8zu.png

@Bilbo seemed doomed at one point but they got 10 points from the last 4 matches and avoided relegation.

lHC8A5k.png

0svsFYd.png

rVMLwvW.png

9fETeNT.png

niWtRas.png

Disappointing to go from 2nd to 10th. Still, 2 players from our academy in the team of the year is nice, Damien Duff and Leon Knight. Definitely can't put a price on that!

Premier League 2011-12

@nimic was so close to winning the PL but Leeds ended up 1st by just 1 point. @OptimisedRed finished 4th and will play in the CL next season.

In a very competitive season (only 6 points between 5th and 13th) @Skizzo managed to finish top of this pack and qualify for the UEFA cup.

I4Gf7PO.png

This was the last matchday. Leeds actually lost away to @Skizzo but @nimic couldn't beat @sebsheep. After a boring season, at least @sebsheep prevented @nimic from being the first ever caf PL champion.

xUxgvQl.png

@Hephaestus @Samid @sebsheep @Cheimoon @Bilbo

AYqp24k.png

@Samid had a roller coaster of a season. Started bad, got close to first and then all came crumbling down.

c28A8zu.png

@Bilbo seemed doomed at one point but they got 10 points from the last 4 matches and avoided relegation.

lHC8A5k.png

0svsFYd.png

rVMLwvW.png

9fETeNT.png

niWtRas.png
Pffft, all those suggestive smileys and I just finished 14th. I'll never believe you ever again on anything.

Funny that I got a player in the year's best 11. And that Liverpool keeper... I guess that's how much he had to do that season? Stoke second though - did they schedule all Stoke games on rainy nights or something?!