Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

@nimic hope we can still be friends

MVcETfX.gif

Well chuffed with that. Champions league and only 3 points off top spot. Decent cup run to boot. It's coming home eventually.

I advanced the game to the next season and I can't find the FA pictures, so if you can't see the pictures, just let me know and I'll check your results manually.

@Cheimoon you beat Bradford in the 3rd round 3-1 and lost in the 4th round 1-0 to Brighton

@K Stand Knut you beat City 1-0 in the 3rd round and lost 2-0 to Arsenal in the 4th

@youngrell you beat Gravesend 2-0 in the 1st round and lost in penalties to Gillingham in the 2nd after a 0-0
Cheers mate. I seen that I wasn’t in the 3rd round draw so knew the rest :lol:

UEFA Cup 2011-12

Let's see how @OptimisedRed represented the caf in europe.

1st Round

The first opponent was Slavia Prague and @OptimisedRed couldn't do better than a draw away.

MxWOHEE.png

Would it all be over in the first hurdle?

Tense game for the fans, @OptimisedRed is through because of the away goal.

ogwHWxw.png

2nd Round

Next was Valerenga and @OptimisedRed were very lucky to get a home draw.

ecHX2Ju.png

Tough match in Norway, @OptimisedRed was almost out but they survived with 2 goals in the final half hour.

Q1LoWmB.png

3rd Round

Hertha Berlin was the next challenger, and another draw in the 1st leg.

ifD92Xa.png

A late Jermaine Defoe goal in Berlin saw @OptimisedRed overcome another round. The fans were starting to believe...

nEkDsNb.png

4th Round

The toughest opponent yet ended up being the easiest. Comfortable home win and an away draw. @OptimisedRed was getting close...

N387Hob.png

U3YtpnX.png

8eDJneo.png

Quarter Finals

Difficult win in Liege.

igwStnQ.png

They would surely finish them off at home, right? Right?:nervous:

Yeah they did, @OptimisedRed is in the semis!

Tz0Iwov.png

CKhkqw7.png

Semi Finals

Tough match in La Coruña, a first minute red card and a late goal. Is this how it ends?

j5DIKT8.png

@OptimisedRed turned it around at home, the red card helped but then they couldn't stop scoring. First european final for @OptimisedRed and a Caf team!

9jTS0wX.png

ttPgHxm.png

Final

One for the history books! A late goal by hero Filipo Darlas and @OptimisedRed are the new UEFA Cup winners!

D2vMRXK.png

OgNEHZH.png

4s2cflF.png

UEFA Cup 2011-12

1st Round

The first opponent was Slavia Prague and @OptimisedRed couldn't do better than a draw away.

MxWOHEE.png

ogwHWxw.png

2nd Round

ecHX2Ju.png

Tough match in Norway, @OptimisedRed was almost out but they survived with 2 goals in the final half hour.

Q1LoWmB.png

3rd Round

ifD92Xa.png

A late Jermaine Defoe goal in Berlin saw @OptimisedRed overcome another round. The fans were starting to believe...

nEkDsNb.png

4th Round

The toughest opponent yet ended up being the easiest. Comfortable home win and an away draw. @OptimisedRed was getting close...

N387Hob.png

U3YtpnX.png

8eDJneo.png

Quarter Finals

Difficult win in Liege.

igwStnQ.png

Tz0Iwov.png

CKhkqw7.png

Semi Finals

Tough match in La Coruña, a first minute red card and a late goal. Is this how it ends?

j5DIKT8.png

@OptimisedRed turned it around at home, the red card helped but then they couldn't stop scoring. First european final for @OptimisedRed and a Caf team!

9jTS0wX.png

ttPgHxm.png

Final

One for the history books! A late goal by hero Filipo Darlas and @OptimisedRed are the new UEFA Cup winners!

D2vMRXK.png

OgNEHZH.png

4s2cflF.png

Nice one. What a rollercoaster

UEFA Cup 2011-12

1st Round

MxWOHEE.png

ogwHWxw.png

2nd Round

ecHX2Ju.png

Q1LoWmB.png

3rd Round

ifD92Xa.png

nEkDsNb.png

4th Round

N387Hob.png

U3YtpnX.png

8eDJneo.png

Quarter Finals

Difficult win in Liege.

igwStnQ.png

Tz0Iwov.png

CKhkqw7.png

Semi Finals

j5DIKT8.png

9jTS0wX.png

ttPgHxm.png

Final

D2vMRXK.png

OgNEHZH.png

4s2cflF.png
Edge of my seat seeing all those spoilers half expecting a troll early stage knockout and just the rest of the results without my team involved :lol:.
That was immense and thoroughly satisfying after all my years of hard work. :drool:

Edge of my seat seeing all those spoilers half expecting a troll early stage knockout and just the rest of the results without my team involved :lol:.
That was immense and thoroughly satisfying after all my years of hard work. :drool:
I was expecting the same :lol:

Was great reading through each round. Congrats.

this would be brilliant if it had of been done!!

@maniak should you wish to do this and mock any team, I’d happily be the butt of the joke. My board appear to have completely given up on anything resembling something like success and ambition so might as well give everyone else a laugh

Champions League 2011-12

After @OptimisedRed's victory in the UEFA Cup, let's see how @Hephaestus and @nimic did in the CL.

Qualifying Round

@nimic had to play a qualifying round, but had no trouble getting past Sparta Prague

0z4CyvE.png

n0mePHW.png

1st Group Stage

@Hephaestus landed giants Roma, Sporting and Partizan Belgrade

YNDyRsO.png

DfVjHTE.png

SMxPuwM.png

5eBy3OM.png

NhwdIlt.png

LQ4k6Hc.png

@Hephaestus beat Roma at home to qualify after 5 matches.

mJBDON3.png

@nimic got current european champions Dortmund in the first stage, together with Dinamo Kiev and Red Star Belgrade

xWkmnpN.png

Xi9GSsh.png

HMuQLZz.png

Ji0IGFF.png

SEFd1RN.png

cz9ssZJ.png

Dortmund proved too strong and won all 6 matches, but @nimic managed to beat Dinamo and Red Star twice and also qualified.

Ajn56nW.png

2nd Group Stage

@Hephaestus got a strong group with champions Dortmund, Inter Milan and Dinamo Zagreb

RW1C5ee.png

Orf6bYK.png

NoBPxoq.png

c7g7oJO.png

ClxMSdx.png

P0un0yO.png

Terrible start, with 3 defeats including against Dinamo basically sealed @Hephaestus fate.

AGorish.png

@nimic got a group with teams that have gone very far in the CL in previous seasons: Roma, Mallorca and Celtic

T5X21xC.png

WOB6oRk.png

mZvpjFb.png

Bi4AI5G.png

1MVVl7w.png

wRhpe19.png

@nimic beat Roma away and won both matches with Mallorca to qualify to the quarter finals. The fans now believed they could go all the way...

cPwJ9Fz.png

Quarter Finals

@nimic got Besiktas in the quarter finals. It could've been a lot worse.

Torres kept them in the game in the 1st leg.

0NbGZTZ.png

And then he demolished Besiktas in Bristol. @nimic are in the semis!

Vpa8aFN.png

fXk1nj4.png

Semi Finals

@nimic faced current european champions Dortmund and despite losing they got an away goal...

keQz1S2.png

Sadly and early red card made things impossible and Dortmund beat them at home. @nimic's adventure was over.

8kIubek.png

4yDHtZ4.png

Season 2011-12

Club World Cup
- Roma
Intercontinental Cup - Dortmund
Champions League - Barcelona
UEFA Cup - @OptimisedRed
European Super Cup - Dortmund
Premier League - Leeds United
FA Cup - Nottingham Forest
League Cup - Leeds United
Community Shield - @OptimisedRed
League 1 - @LARulz
League 2 - @Big Andy
League 3 - @youngrell
Conference - @oneniltothearsenal
EFL Cup - Fulham
FA Trophy - @Maluco

Ballon D'or

yfow1fR.png

UEFA Player of the Year

@nimic Fernando Torres finished 3rd

u6Y8SWk.png

@OptimisedRed Tonton Moukoko finished 2nd in African Player of the Year

@nimic Brett Emerton finished 3rd in Oceania Player of the Year

FA Player of the Year @nimic

gnJcKov.png

@Skizzo @Bilbo

IopPM9E.png

FA Young Player of the Year @The Boy

Aw0aSvm.png

FA Manager of the Year @OptimisedRed

Y529zNe.png

:lol:

Have the bank balances gone that crazy?

Yeah, multiple clubs close to 2B, if you have less than 1B you're poor in this world. Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea already relegated. Arsenal, United and Leeds still hanging on, but it's a matter of time.

First post updated, currently 43 caf teams are involved, and the PL is majority caf for the first time. Will we have the first caf champion this season?

PL - 11
L1 - 13
L2 - 10
L3 - 4
C - 5

If anyone wants to join let me know.

@anant you'll be included in the next update, you've taken the place of Colchester in League 3.

@VivaObertan and @oneniltothearsenal will be excluded after the current season unless you tell me otherwise.

First post updated, currently 43 caf teams are involved, and the PL is majority caf for the first time. Will we have the first caf champion this season?

PL - 11
L1 - 13
L2 - 10
L3 - 4
C - 5

If anyone wants to join let me know.

@anant you'll be included in the next update, you've taken the place of Colchester in League 3.

@VivaObertan and @oneniltothearsenal will be excluded after the current season unless you tell me otherwise.

Why excluded? Because we are so lowly and awful? :lol:

Why excluded? Because we are so lowly and awful? :lol:
Nah mate, I go by the last time people post in the thread :)

You posted almost 2 months ago so I wasn't sure you were still interested. You just won the conference, so you should start climbing the leagues now.

Nah mate, I go by the last time people post in the thread :)

You posted almost 2 months ago so I wasn't sure you were still interested. You just won the conference, so you should start climbing the leagues now.

I thought posted more recently than that but wow, time must have flown by! Keep me in! We have two trophies and just got promoted!