Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

Main Transfers 2012-13

QZWqAi8.png

Kj2YeHQ.png

wWPkm9p.png

X3B5fXB.png
Whoohoo! Look at me spending big!

Or are fees slowly inflating, like in the real world, and is this peanuts?
2012 Summer Events

@OptimisedRed qualified to play the Club World Cup after winning the UEFA Cup. The tournament will be played in the 2013 Summer, it's the first Caf team to play this.
It's quite often that this tournament isn't held, right? Do you know why's that?

Convinced after that transfer window I’ll be tootling off back to Div 2. Glazers have got nothing on the rest of my board.

Nearly £2bn is outrageous, got to wonder why all our teams aren’t doing a Roma

Whoohoo! Look at me spending big!

Or are fees slowly inflating, like in the real world, and is this peanuts?

It's quite often that this tournament isn't held, right? Do you know why's that?
No, fees are pretty stable, it's very rare o have transfers above 30M

I think originally the WC was every 2 years, but it only lasted 2 or 3 editions.

Convinced after that transfer window I’ll be tootling off back to Div 2. Glazers have got nothing on the rest of my board.

Nearly £2bn is outrageous, got to wonder why all our teams aren’t doing a Roma
Reputation, basically. Top players often only go to teams with really high reputation. Because in England so many clubs have basically the same money it will be difficult for someone to dominate and therefore it will be close to impossible to get the level of reputation that clubs that win multiple leagues in a row have.

But it's getting harder for italian clubs to grab all the top players, so as years go by, the kind of domination Roma had will be very hard to repeat.

Reputation, basically. Top players often only go to teams with really high reputation. Because in England so many clubs have basically the same money it will be difficult for someone to dominate and therefore it will be close to impossible to get the level of reputation that clubs that win multiple leagues in a row have.

But it's getting harder for italian clubs to grab all the top players, so as years go by, the kind of domination Roma had will be very hard to repeat.

Does reputation ever increase?

Does reputation ever increase?
Yes, it changes all the time, depending on results. @nimic for example reached 9999 for a couple of months last season after finishing 2nd and going to the CL quarters. @OptimisedRed also got 9800 when he won the UEFA Cup. Most caf teams L2 and up are between 7000 and 8500 right now, with a few in the PL a little above 9000. Roma, Barcelona and Dortmund have 10000 right now.

You haven't bought a player in almost 3 years. You actually have 21 now because you promoted a few academy players. But yeah, without investing there's no way you'll return to the PL.

So the game is just feeling sorry for me and adding regens to make sure I can just turn up and fulfill the fixtures??

My new game plan is to take the lowest placed

So the game is just feeling sorry for me and adding regens to make sure I can just turn up and fulfill the fixtures??

My new game plan is to take the lowest placed
Pretty much, although a few of the academy kids are actually pretty decent. You got a very good 18 year old center back but @nimic, @sebsheep and Arsenal are already interested, so it will be difficult to keep him.

2012-13 FA Trophy

2nd Round

I normally don't post the 2nd round because it's just a formality, but somehow @Anustart89 managed to be knocked out by the amateurs of Crawley Town...

WBrJDGd.png

3rd Round

More surprises, @KirkDuyt lost to an amateur club. @Peter van der Gea also out. @spontaneus1 and @Maluco progress to the quarters.

c5LEWEj.png

Quarter Finals

The 2 remaining caf teams faced each other, @Maluco beat @spontaneus1 and are now the big favorites to win the whole thing.

nNMDxfT.png

QrTPJ6m.png

Semi Finals

It was harder than expected, but @Maluco eliminated Barnsley and are in the final.

7sSmg7U.png

yXYaUoO.png

dftIUMU.png

Final

@Maluco won the previous 2 editions of the FA Trophy, would they make it 3 in a row?

Ouch... @Maluco was crushed by Forest Green, a combination of their strikers being on fire and @Maluco's keeper having a 4 rating.

rrj8bQy.png

FUFoOP2.png

XVFFvQx.png

EFL Trophy 2012-13

North

1st Round

MgLFlOG.png

2nd Round

CwCEVVd.png

Quarter Finals

Semi Finals

Can @Herman Toothrot go all the way?

MGMyOd3.png

HOkuVzU.png

North Final

@Herman Toothrot lost away to Boro, would they turn it around at home?

JZHEtdV.png

Very unlucky, they are out in penalties

szGf5UC.png

South

1st Round

nDAYly4.png

2nd Round

whsyQ1n.png

Quarter Finals

Semi Finals

@Siorac taught Fulham a lesson.

gerIifa.png

MCTUsWJ.png

South Final

@Siorac decided the final at home, they will now face Boro in the national final.

M30YeD5.png

jAsS3pk.png

National Final

Tough match for @Siorac, their attacking players decided not to show up and Boro took the cup home...

NEdbERB.png

YfTBVui.png

pRHxryF.png

League 3 2012-13

8th - 24th

Disappointing season for @VivaObertan and @Dr. Dwayne, they were never really close to the playoff spots, so it's another year in the third division...

v48eLES.png

CHLsNFx.png

Playoff Spots

@anant finished in the playoff spots

DTNuh0s.png

Champion and Stats

@oneniltothearsenal are the new League 3 champions! Second title in a row, and now finally in League 2!

Y105RRW.png

fKtqR05.png

p3rG8Ca.png

ep4FuEZ.png

KXpVQvI.png

Playoff SF

@anant struggled away and lost the first leg...

zzkhB1f.png

Would they turn it around?

Sadly not... another defeat and another season in League 3.

QwaHhWs.png

Playoff Final

gdSuCOc.png

League 3 2012-13

8th - 24th

Disappointing season for @VivaObertan and @Dr. Dwayne, they were never really close to the playoff spots, so it's another year in the third division...

v48eLES.png

CHLsNFx.png

Playoff Spots

DTNuh0s.png

Champion and Stats

@oneniltothearsenal are the new League 3 champions! Second title in a row, and now finally in League 2!

Y105RRW.png

fKtqR05.png

p3rG8Ca.png

ep4FuEZ.png

KXpVQvI.png

Playoff SF

zzkhB1f.png

QwaHhWs.png

Playoff Final

gdSuCOc.png

Next year is my year?

League 3 2012-13

8th - 24th

v48eLES.png

CHLsNFx.png

Playoff Spots

DTNuh0s.png

Champion and Stats

Y105RRW.png

fKtqR05.png

p3rG8Ca.png

ep4FuEZ.png

KXpVQvI.png

Playoff SF

zzkhB1f.png

QwaHhWs.png

Playoff Final

gdSuCOc.png
cheers! finally getting some momentum!

League 2 2012-13

7th - 24th

@The Cat was so close to the playoffs but they dropped 7 points in the last 4 matches...

@BenitoSTARR @Siorac @pacifictheme @P-Nut and @WR had quiet seasons.

XpryXFH.png

fashhBJ.png

Playoff Spots

@youngrell @SilentWitness and @Ian Reus will fight for the last promotion spot.

ZkafXse.png

Champion and Stats

@Herman Toothrot are the new League 2 champions! They're finally making up for all the years of heartbreak in the Conference.

CkzllNI.png

cP2iUxm.png

7PUc6mp.png

AgtXl0a.png

tpr0WgC.png

Playoff SF

@youngrell beat @SilentWitness at home in the 1st leg

jB7oTqW.png

@SilentWitness couldn't get more than a home draw, @youngrell are in the final!

8V32m78.png

@Ian Reus missed a last minute penalty but still won away.

rFfqdH5.png

Let's see if the missed penalty won't come back to haunt him...

:nervous:

It didn't! @Ian Reus are in the final!

PdrwwZ2.png

Playoff Final

@Ian Reus smashed @youngrell in the final and are finally in League 1!

IvEk8BD.png

pKXWJVR.png

OrZ5Yp2.png

Lost the cup final, mediocre in the league...

this feels familiar.

Oooof so close. Can't complain with a Play Off final after promotion but gutted to lose al the same. Crouchy still going strong, shame my goalkeeping department no longer contains VDS and Peruzzi.

League 1 2012-13

7th - 24th

Playoff Spots

@AbusementPark @altodevil @17 Van der Gouw and @Vidyoyo will go for the last promotion spot

d2aNIsJ.png

Champion and Stats

@Šjor Bepo are the new League 1 champions! @paulscholes18 are also promoted to the Premier League.

The last round was dramatic, both were tied at the top and bot drew in the last match. @paulscholes18 drew away to @whitbyviking and @Šjor Bepo away to Leicester

MXVoiCL.png

EdUCXwR.png

suvWKj2.png

y5mgY8P.png

C5GVmUO.png

Playoff SF

@AbusementPark beat @Vidyoyo in the first leg.

XwIrJky.png

@Vidyoyo won the home match but it was not enough. @AbusementPark are in the final.

A661eVP.png

@altodevil won at home against @17 Van der Gouw

VjFJXHi.png

And also away, they are in the final

yqXu6jG.png

Playoff Final

Dramatic afternoon in Wembley, an extra time goal saw @AbusementPark win the playoff final against @altodevil

MVFGi9m.png

Sjs9E6Z.png

Adpl2sH.png

Oooof so close. Can't complain with a Play Off final after promotion but gutted to lose al the same. Crouchy still going strong, shame my goalkeeping department no longer contains VDS and Peruzzi.
You had a terrible end to the season, at one point you seemed certain for direct promotion.

ZlN4KfO.png