Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

October 20, 2004

Premier League

@Cheimoon and @sebsheep started well their PL adventure, beating some big teams and eyeing those european spots.

gNAhg8I.png

Highlight Results

D7s5Xcr.png

Leeds are the current champions...

YYmUKcY.png

UmGtO3k.png

sIuMsXJ.png

qCtMbiE.png

CCPF6A2.png

fCaVY7i.png

LUIcibM.png

That's a great start to the season.
That game Vs City is crazy. From 3-0 down to leading 4-3 then conceded a penalty right at the end.

October 20, 2004

League 1

@Stobzilla with an amazing start, they're top of the league! 13 different players have scored in 11 matches...

WPoBjnE.png

@The Cat on the other hand is struggling...

tNo9YjV.png

RflrgFx.png

hFvpbxa.png

E0AAEcw.png

That game Vs City is crazy. From 3-0 down to leading 4-3 then conceded a penalty right at the end.
Crazy match, only 1 goal away from all-time record for goals in a match. Chelsea 6-3 Derby.

We're tied at the hip, aren't we! I mean, when's the last time we were more than a few points apart in any league standings?

Missed this. Wahey, a famous name. Just a shame he seems like literally the only player in the game who's a bit shite! :lol:
Yeah, I just shared because it's Arteta, normally he's nothing more than an average player.

Looking forward to the first update! Just to see if we have returned to mid-table obscurity. Got all nostalgic for the game after seeing that we’d stuffed the Arse twice in one day :lol:

Wow I bought Savo Milosovic, didn't he play for Villa irl? Also good to see Paul Ritchie there as well, I think he played for City at one point.

Glad to see we are languishing again. How much we have in the bank now? Must be knocking on for £850m?

No, only 752M

Glad to see we’re not being financially rewarded for our cowardly and parsimonious actions.

Good to see we have the lowest attendance agsin too. Do we have one of the lowest stadium capacities?

Glad to see we’re not being financially rewarded for our cowardly and parsimonious actions.

Good to see we have the lowest attendance agsin too. Do we have one of the lowest stadium capacities?
Not really, your fans just don't care apparently.

Who'd have thought that a team constantly selling its best players and rarely if ever buying anyone of note would struggle after a promotion...

So somehow after last season being top scorers and conceding a crazy amount, I've gone to hardly scoring, but best defensive record in the league :lol: