Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

Definitely in, going for the premier league this year!

I know the game isn't about that but I'd like us to sign some flashy big names, and, well, not sell them immediately afterwards.

I know the game isn't about that but I'd like us to sign some flashy big names, and, well, not sell them immediately afterwards.
This game is very transfer oriented, very few players stay for long in the same club. It hurts more at this stage because some teams only have 1 or 2 stars.

August 15, 2004 - Summer Transfers

Premier League

@Cheimoon slowed down... maybe just getting to the PL was the goal. Only one player bought, the CM legend Kennedy Bakircioglu. 2M from Coventry.

0YOup2D.png

@sebsheep on the other hand was very active, bringing a top defender, an experienced winger and Kiran Bechan, one of the hottest prospects in the game right now.

pDA5lNh.png

blUeK93.png

tAW0TdZ.png

O0pWm4p.png

League 1

@The Cat spent 90M so far, showing the rest of the league they want to be promoted right away.

51M for Ludvigsen, very expensive but he has just won the Young Player of the Year award and was Spurs best player and top scorer. Still a surprising fee.

The also took legend Paolo Maldini who was out of contract with Milan, beating Juve, Real Madrid and Chelsea in the race to sign him.

nXU2W7L.png

rRL4n6B.png

3K9h5L6.png

ZLbNFAm.png

c8t0LTr.png

@Stobzilla inflicted another blow to poor @Hephaestus and got Ballack for 22M

b18FBCk.png

League 2

Poor @Hephaestus lost Kanouté and Ballack this summer and so far they only spent 17M on Matt Jansen from Blackburn.

f8g14b6.png

@Ian Reus paid Arsenal 4M for Francis Jeffers

Bnmp3SM.png

@K Stand Knut got Roland Linz from @Siorac for 15M

cpXQWFY.png

It will be hard for @Siorac to replace all those goals...

774l4QQ.png

@OptimisedRed got PL champion Marcus Stewart from Leeds for 8M and Matt Holland from @17 Van der Gouw for 14M

sefITP9.png

rsxF2cB.png

@Samid paid Newcastle 8M for Carl Cort

9P1sGcF.png

@nimic spent 77M on PL experienced players.

ziKF9pb.png

5KDZFdx.png

unFAoTe.png

lckLDCT.png

Premier League

@Cheimoon slowed down... maybe just getting to the PL was the goal. Only one player bought, the CM legend Kennedy Bakircioglu. 2M from Coventry.

0YOup2D.png

@sebsheep on the other hand was very active, bringing a top defender, an experienced winger and Kiran Bechan, one of the hottest prospects in the game right now.

pDA5lNh.png

blUeK93.png

tAW0TdZ.png

O0pWm4p.png
They look to be good value for money as well. Feels like ages since we'd bought any players.

Premier League

0YOup2D.png

pDA5lNh.png

blUeK93.png

tAW0TdZ.png

O0pWm4p.png
Just happy to be here and enjoy the stadiums.

League 2

Poor @Hephaestus lost Kanouté and Ballack this summer and so far they only spent 17M on Matt Jansen from Blackburn.

f8g14b6.png

@Ian Reus paid Arsenal 4M for Francis Jeffers

Bnmp3SM.png

@K Stand Knut got Roland Linz from @Siorac for 15M

cpXQWFY.png

It will be hard for @Siorac to replace all those goals...

774l4QQ.png

@OptimisedRed got PL champion Marcus Stewart from Leeds for 8M and Matt Holland from @17 Van der Gouw for 14M

sefITP9.png

rsxF2cB.png

@Samid paid Newcastle 8M for Carl Cort

9P1sGcF.png

@nimic spent 77M on PL experienced players.

ziKF9pb.png

5KDZFdx.png

unFAoTe.png

lckLDCT.png
You'll be eating your words when our new youth product scores 50 goals next season... No I'm not delusional, you are.
Dunno what you're talking about, I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm completely fine. Never been better actually. Yep. Absolutely fine.

Anyway, other teams can lose their morals but when FFP gets introduced in another decade, then who'll be laughing? Exactly.

Hopefully we start splashing the cash. We've spent enough time consolidating as League 3 mid-table mediocrity while amassing enough cash to buy a small country. The fans must be going mental. Where's the protests?

Wonder if my Norbert colon owners will snap the purse shut after missing out on the playoffs. We must be over £800m by now too :rolleyes:

League 3

@Bilbo has had one of the best windows so far, arguably the best, bringing in experienced players and promising youth. As soon as last season ended he got 3 players, including PSV star Bruggink, and later on he got Gavilán from @Maluco and super prospect van der Vaart for a ridiculously small fee.

5slQO2b.png

lu7F5C0.png

EyEC85P.png

Kiexb8q.png

uNV1D4j.png

Qqc8rji.png

vRCYgrt.png

@LARulz paid Arsenal 4M for Lakis

6Es5hbu.png

@PSV went shopping in the english market...

G4N7UUP.png

JOBbZfn.png

FX025TE.png

v9O39eO.png

@The Boy also spent over 30M

OXf6wE0.png

EOcjhql.png

T4WbhiV.png

bGSGFlQ.png

@Withnail paid Sheffield Wednesday 12M for Kolkka

X7jM1DX.png