Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

A full day without an update? hopefully there is so much action it’s taking @maniak an age to do all the updates. Far more likely the tight owners are hoarding cash :lol:

I was reading an article about Lentini today, proper CM legend in CM Italia. Used to love being AC Milan, what a squad they had

A full day without an update? hopefully there is so much action it’s taking @maniak an age to do all the updates. Far more likely the tight owners are hoarding cash :lol:

I was reading an article about Lentini today, proper CM legend in CM Italia. Used to love being AC Milan, what a squad they had
Sadly nothing exciting, my brother is staying with me for a few days, so it's just lack of time :(

Enjoy the family time! You’re doing a fantastic job so we can all wait a bit of time for updates:D
Some of us are in CL place races mate!

Just kidding. Appreciate all the time your putting into this, enjoy the time with your family @maniak !

Sadly nothing exciting, my brother is staying with me for a few days, so it's just lack of time :(
Not good enough. Not what I signed up for. You tell them you have important business to attend to.

I need to know whether I'm 16th or 17th in D3 with little to no chance of ever doing anything remotely worthy of a mention other than "You got knocked out of the cup"

Not good enough. Not what I signed up for. You tell them you have important business to attend to.

I need to know whether I'm 16th or 17th in D3 with little to no chance of ever doing anything remotely worthy of a mention other than "You got knocked out of the cup"
I can tell you you're being too optimistic :p

January 9, 2005

League 3

@PSV is the current leader, but @Šjor Bepo and @Bilbo with games in hand are very close.

@The Boy @golden_blunder @Withnail and @Skizzo are currently in the playoff spots.

LPhqkQ5.png

@Big Andy and @Dan are having a disappointing season but no one is in danger of relegation.

tmJYgd5.png

cGowhxS.png

XbWPl5R.png

yazPHvt.png

January 9, 2005

FA Cup Results

1st Round

F9t3hYz.png

gOZ3OXg.png

Tr94qE3.png

2nd Round

PZrzsWX.png

uwFUif7.png

3rd Round

L6UvSbK.png

nvwrW5b.png

2fXhgYZ.png

January 9, 2005

League Cup

3rd Round

@sebsheep knocked out Chelsea, another Trezeguet goal against a top team.

U7HaxuD.png

@Cheimoon was surprised by League 3 @Vidyoyo

qwgWyIQ.png

@Ian Reus was unlucky in the penalty shoot-out.

mpxaXrC.png

All results

ATyJ3Er.png

4th Round

After eliminating @Ian Reus, this time Fulham knocked out @Vidyoyo. Adventure over...

CP5QQxy.png

@sebsheep becomes the only caf team in the league cup after beating Boro comfortably. Joe Cole was MOTM.

WN1IqUw.png

Quarter Finals

@sebsheep faced current champions Leeds United and...

they lost... A Viduka goal puts an end to the dream.

RsJ7Fyf.png

Leeds was better but @sebsheep was in good form all around, with Valgaeren being MOTM.

RHkct3i.png

Hd167ON.png

January 9, 2005

EFL Trophy 1st Round results

North

iA4m95Q.png

South

Rn83pTp.png

Not a bad run in the league cup, disappointed with the striker who has a name far too long to then be putting in a 6.

@nimic getting a draw with UTD in the FA cup is very impressive.

Not a bad run in the league cup, disappointed with the striker who has a name far too long to then be putting in a 6.

@nimic getting a draw with UTD in the FA cup is very impressive.
Trezeguet was suspended for that one, oh what could've been...

Update started poorly with the lower mid table confirmation and then I saw we’d been playing a 15yr old, which can either mean we have a precocious talent on our hands or they’re taking the Michael as we have over £700m nicker in the bank.

Making the 4th round of the FA was a lovely surprise though. Hoping for a glamour tie at home to one of the big boys. Might get the board excited enough to splash some cash. might fly too

Is he just picking up yellow cards instead of goals in games against lesser teams? :lol:
He sees a good number of cards, 4 in the last 7 matches...

He often has games like this, he doesn't score or scores one, has an amazing rating and a yellow.

TmysT9y.png

Update started poorly with the lower mid table confirmation and then I saw we’d been playing a 15yr old, which can either mean we have a precocious talent on our hands or they’re taking the Michael as we have over £700m nicker in the bank.

Making the 4th round of the FA was a lovely surprise though. Hoping for a glamour tie at home to one of the big boys. Might get the board excited enough to splash some cash. might fly too
You're playing @Anustart89 in the next round.

Your squad is really short on defenders, only 5 senior defenders, so a couple of kids have played in some matches.

It's neck and neck between me and @golden_blunder in the league which makes my 3-1 drubbing by him in the FA Cup disappointing! But at least its a exciting season this year.

Oh I got all excited when I got a notificaton, only to find I'm languishing at the lower end of the table, got booted out of all the best cups, and won on penalties in the FA Trophy. Deep Joy.

The game that keeps on giving :lol:

@maniak what are my finances like? Are the owners hoarding all the cash?

March 8, 2005 - Transfers

Premier League

@Cheimoon is trying to deal with the disappointing start to the season, and who better to lift the morale than a player who has won pretty much all individual awards possible, Filippo Inzaghi :eek:

Milan was paid 37M

BTgWK0x.png

TZgmlh1.png

Not happy with that, brazilian international Zé Roberto arrived from Leverkusen for 20M

LmKGY3J.png

@sebsheep was a bit jealous, so they got...

no one:(

League 1

:boring:

League 2

@K Stand Knut was very active in the market.

21.5M from City

egNWyf5.png

13M from Lille

3OP3LPb.png

9M from Lyon, now you have to pray he's half as good as he was in real life.

w8oVxOm.png

@OptimisedRed paid Arsenal 4M for experienced defender Lauren

GSC1JB8.png

@Samid paid Bolton 9M for this guy

SmN628G.png

League 3

@Dan paid Ipswich 20M for a promising forward

nJ484kB.png

And 12M to Birmingham for an experienced defender

8m9e5SE.png

Excellent business for @PSV they sold one of their star players to Liverpool for roughly half of what they paid for him.

7oSH6tk.png

@whitbyviking brought in english talent.

14M from Crewe

mR9pbtG.png

20M from Sunderland

BIa5Yep.png

Conference

@17 Van der Gouw paid @BenitoSTARR 25M for Boa Morte. He was one of the team's best players by far.

be7ntIT.png

@AbusementPark sold Upson back to Arsenal. He didn't always start, but looking at the ratings, he was an excellent squad player.

0XbdxnP.png

@KirkDuyt bought two more good players to the magical place that is the Conference

8M from Derby

s3shqKd.png

9M from Sheffield Wednesday

cvOXMbf.png

@spontaneus1 paid Fulham 9M for the latvian Messi

7EZWhlQ.png

@youngrell paid Sunderland 23M for one of the most promising forwards in the game.

ANTiNQu.png

And also bought veteran keeper VDS for 7M from Fulham

faYux1b.png

Oh I got all excited when I got a notificaton, only to find I'm languishing at the lower end of the table, got booted out of all the best cups, and won on penalties in the FA Trophy. Deep Joy.

The game that keeps on giving :lol:

@maniak what are my finances like? Are the owners hoarding all the cash?

671M in the bank, maybe they're building one of these...

1227081149388875334.jpg

Excellent business for @PSV they sold one of their star players to Liverpool for roughly half of what they paid for him.

7oSH6tk.png
Probably publicly criticized the manager like the real Laurent Robert. Went on to do zilch afterwards.

@Cheimoon getting his butt handed to him by Vidyoyo the Almighty.

Fulham can feck off too. The river shaggers.
I was all happy for you and then you lost to fecking Fulham. Why not let me have a go at it then? Sigh.

Premier League

@Cheimoon is trying to deal with the disappointing start to the season, and who better to lift the morale than a player who has won pretty much all individual awards possible, Filippo Inzaghi :eek:

Milan was paid 37M

BTgWK0x.png

TZgmlh1.png

Not happy with that, brazilian international Zé Roberto arrived from Leverkusen for 20M

LmKGY3J.png
And then, out of nothing... :lol:

The talent level in the Conference and League 2 must be insane by now btw!

Premier League

Milan was paid 37M

BTgWK0x.png

TZgmlh1.png

LmKGY3J.png

@sebsheep was a bit jealous, so they got...

no one:(

League 1

:boring:

League 2

@K Stand Knut was very active in the market.

21.5M from City

egNWyf5.png

13M from Lille

3OP3LPb.png

9M from Lyon, now you have to pray he's half as good as he was in real life.

w8oVxOm.png

@OptimisedRed paid Arsenal 4M for experienced defender Lauren

GSC1JB8.png

@Samid paid Bolton 9M for this guy

SmN628G.png

League 3

@Dan paid Ipswich 20M for a promising forward

nJ484kB.png

And 12M to Birmingham for an experienced defender

8m9e5SE.png

7oSH6tk.png

@whitbyviking brought in english talent.

14M from Crewe

mR9pbtG.png

20M from Sunderland

BIa5Yep.png

Conference

@17 Van der Gouw paid @BenitoSTARR 25M for Boa Morte. He was one of the team's best players by far.

be7ntIT.png

@AbusementPark sold Upson back to Arsenal. He didn't always start, but looking at the ratings, he was an excellent squad player.

0XbdxnP.png

@KirkDuyt bought two more good players to the magical place that is the Conference

8M from Derby

s3shqKd.png

9M from Sheffield Wednesday

cvOXMbf.png

@spontaneus1 paid Fulham 9M for the latvian Messi

7EZWhlQ.png

@youngrell paid Sunderland 23M for one of the most promising forwards in the game.

ANTiNQu.png

And also bought veteran keeper VDS for 7M from Fulham

faYux1b.png
That was a harsh tag :lol: