Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

I remember Andy O’Brien being a good pick up on this one. Let’s see if it helps me

I see Saha is unhappy, Im guessing its because he wants to join my Galacticos and isnt allowed.

Saha is really carrying the team...

4uBvjcj.png
Steve harkness FML. No wonder Saha is unhappy

May 9, 2004 - Transfers

League 1

@Cheimoon didn't buy anyone :eek:

League 2

@Stobzilla with a final push to get that promotion.

PIyIdD9.png

XCJ4tEj.png

BOy1xrn.png

bOCpJ96.png

League 3

@Withnail got two players. Danny Coid seems a bit overpriced...

WMlmjSx.png

Zu5hmPA.png

pqivasy.png

@paulscholes18 got 3 players including CM legend Cherno Samba!

Kx8Hv2u.png

lMsDEQv.png

Ry6TwJh.png

8oHL5DB.png

Conference

@17 Van der Gouw splashing the cash...

mOB8ra1.png

qvBui5b.png

Igz5pMH.png

xtgdjMx.png

@Maluco trying to escape mid table obscurity with some new names.

93z8fl2.png

MnIcuwI.png

EYjKaVC.png

I’ve played against Ragnvald Soma here in Norway, he was in the 3rd division 8/9 years ago when I played. Think he’s still playing 5th division now in his 50s

Can’t wait for this next update where we went on a long unbeaten streak and pipped the title, followed by inevitably signing multiple stars to build on our new success.

That’s what’s coming right?:(

Waiting keenly here for the next update, with a little bit of trepidation as I’m sure we’ll have dropped out of the playoffs

Can’t wait for this next update where we went on a long unbeaten streak and pipped the title, followed by inevitably signing multiple stars to build on our new success.

That’s what’s coming right?:(
If you're taking about my team, yes. (Even though I was about 15th and out of the running, and playing 38 year olds.

May 9, 2004

League 1 End of Season

And the champion is...

@sebsheep!

Both teams are promoted to the Premier League!

lxENl5v.png

With 5 matches to go, @Cheimoon was 1 point ahead and then they beat Bolton while @sebsheep lost to Forest. 4 matches to go and 4 points ahead, it seemed all over. But then @Cheimoon drew to WBA and Forest and it was all decided in goal difference.

@sebsheep last 5 matches

KRDdTeN.png

@Cheimoon last 5 matches

8hUK96R.png

Team of the Season

Frcgknx.png

fsoSFHI.png

SEFojGl.png

Jr7oLa9.png

May 9, 2004

League 2 End of Season

With Portsmouth dominating the league, the fight for that 2nd spot was fierce and @Stobzilla came out on top after an amazing run in.

@The Cat @Ian Reus @OptimisedRed and @Hephaestus will now play the playoff.

@Samid was last at one point but managed to end up in 9th with an amazing second half of the season, let's see if he keeps this going next season.

UuEkKyd.png

@Stobzilla won 11 of the last 14 matches!

MizB7zt.png

Team of the Season

i7eoUNK.png

1aCVgdT.png

oKTo97v.png

XVD1bvc.png

May 9, 2004

League 2 End of Season

With Portsmouth dominating the league, the fight for that 2nd spot was fierce and @Stobzilla came out on top after an amazing run in.

@The Cat @Ian Reus @OptimisedRed and @Hephaestus will now play the playoff.

@Samid was last at one point but managed to end up in 9th with an amazing second half of the season, let's see if he keeps this going next season.

UuEkKyd.png

@Stobzilla won 11 of the last 14 matches!

MizB7zt.png

Team of the Season

i7eoUNK.png

1aCVgdT.png

oKTo97v.png

XVD1bvc.png
Oh wow, fell from 2nd in the last update to 6th. Sack Kanoute, sell the owner.

May 9, 2004

League 1 End of Season

And the champion is...

@sebsheep!

Both teams are promoted to the Premier League!

lxENl5v.png

With 5 matches to go, @Cheimoon was 1 point ahead and then they beat Bolton while @sebsheep lost to Forest. 4 matches to go and 4 points ahead, it seemed all over. But then @Cheimoon drew to WBA and Forest and it was all decided in goal difference.

@sebsheep last 5 matches

KRDdTeN.png

@Cheimoon last 5 matches

8hUK96R.png

Team of the Season

Frcgknx.png

fsoSFHI.png

SEFojGl.png

Jr7oLa9.png
OMG!
What an end to the season. You pushed me all the way @Cheimoon, maybe it was the Flo transfer... At least they let you have a player in the TOTY this time.
Already in the prem :drool:

Oooof. @Cheimoon with the type of end to a season that would see you throwing your laptop if it was the top division.
OMG!
What an end to the season. You pushed me all the way @Cheimoon, maybe it was the Flo transfer... At least they let you have a player in the TOTY this time.
Already in the prem :drool:
It's funny, cause I'm pretty sure @sebsheep had gotten away a bit in the previous update. So I guess he slacked off a bit in the meantime - but then got his comeback at the very end. Either way, I'm happy I got to the Prem so quickly. Now let's see if getting into Europe will prove as easy for the team!

Thanks for continuing doing this btw, @maniak!

May 9, 2004

League 3 End of Season

12th-24th

A disappointing season for some teams that actually spent quite a bit. @spontaneus1 finished last and was relegated to the Conference.

EPnCpMs.png

Playoff Spots

Dramatic last day, when @P-Nut @golden_blunder and @Solius had their spot secured.

@pacifictheme drew 3-3 in the last match, but @The Boy also drew 2-2 and @whitbyviking lost 3-2. It seems no one wanted that last playoff spot. @Dan needed a big win for the goal difference, but he only won 2-1.

oSrqase.png

The Champion

And the champion was...

@nimic!

@nimic wasn't one of the big spenders this season but he managed to win comfortably in the end. @Dr. Dwayne and @K Stand Knut are also promoted, @P-Nut was really close but came 1 point short.

0tDRzAo.png

Team of the Season

Ou0VgNe.png

lg2Hvhn.png

VDbrKHV.png

XszAEur.png

Have to admit I've not kept up with this. You can remove me if it makes it easier @maniak

Thanks for hosting it though!

May 9, 2004

League 3 End of Season

12th-24th

A disappointing season for some teams that actually spent quite a bit. @spontaneus1 finished last and was relegated to the Conference.

EPnCpMs.png

Playoff Spots

Dramatic last day, when @P-Nut @golden_blunder and @Solius had their spot secured.

@pacifictheme drew 3-3 in the last match, but @The Boy also drew 2-2 and @whitbyviking lost 3-2. It seems no one wanted that last playoff spot. @Dan needed a big win for the goal difference, but he only won 2-1.

oSrqase.png

The Champion

And the champion was...

@nimic!

@nimic wasn't one of the big spenders this season but he managed to win comfortably in the end. @Dr. Dwayne and @K Stand Knut are also promoted, @P-Nut was really close but came 1 point short.

0tDRzAo.png

Team of the Season

Ou0VgNe.png

lg2Hvhn.png

VDbrKHV.png

XszAEur.png
Thanks @maniak lets hope my team decide to splash the cash to help Felipe out seeing as he's carried my team this year. Hopefully with some of the better owned teams who actually spend money out of the league next year, I can make a promotion push.

I am genuinely delighted but I fear for next season already.

I do not score anywhere near enough goals.

Minor improvements year on year though so onwards and upwards

May 9, 2004

FA Cup Quarter Finals

High expectations for @Cheimoon and @Ian Reus...

@Ian Reus face Sheffield Wednesday away... great game by Juninho but it wasn't enough.

rdbjtKN.png

Qn6WnCC.png

T2xlmrO.png

What about @Cheimoon vs Liverpool?

He just couldn't deal with the mighty Emile Heskey! Both Liverpool strikers had a 10, so...

OEZbyF3.png

zxTMYn3.png

B8pVVeJ.png

FA Cup Semi Finals

8yR6mlu.png

May 9, 2004

FA Cup Quarter Finals

High expectations for @Cheimoon and @Ian Reus...

@Ian Reus face Sheffield Wednesday away... great game by Juninho but it wasn't enough.

rdbjtKN.png

Qn6WnCC.png

T2xlmrO.png

What about @Cheimoon vs Liverpool?

He just couldn't deal with the mighty Emile Heskey! Both Liverpool strikers had a 10, so...

OEZbyF3.png

zxTMYn3.png

B8pVVeJ.png

FA Cup Semi Finals

8yR6mlu.png
Hey, we did go 1-0 up at first!

WOOOOOO. CHAMPIONS.

@maniak, can I see the squad that achieved this amazing season? Overcoming the evil empires of financial doping with their plucky underdog spirit.

We didn't have a single player in the team of the season :lol:

Board out. Failed to back the manager and we missed out.

My Korean keeper in team of the season again, surprised the board haven’t cashed in on him

WOOOOOO. CHAMPIONS.

@maniak, can I see the squad that achieved this amazing season? Overcoming the evil empires of financial doping with their plucky underdog spirit.

I heard you used money to bribe referees during that 14 game win streak.

WOOOOOO. CHAMPIONS.

Sorted by appearances, the numbers are a bit strange but you bought 14 players and sold 16 this season, so you basically had 2 different teams.

Donv8HH.png

May 9, 2004

EFL Trophy North Final

@P-Nut vs @K Stand Knut

The first leg was extremely even and the result reflected that. Jones was MOTM.

lRUFHWb.png

xwtZp1p.png

Strange second leg, where @P-Nut had better stats but @K Stand Knut scored half the shots on target and they're in the national final!

DDHvREq.png

9vCrFOw.png

EFL Trophy South Final

@Siorac vs Portsmouth

In the first leg @Siorac couldn't take advantage of 2 red cards and lost away. It was not looking good for the second leg.

fsnOKPY.png

knHpRBi.png

2nd Leg drama! @Siorac ties the matchup with a goal in the 84th minute and then they won in extra-time! @Siorac is in the national final!

vcqozpA.png

02MkNQe.png

EFL Trophy - National Final

Northern champions @K Stand Knut vs southern champions @Siorac...

And the champion is...

@Siorac!

More than 22k fans in Wembley say @Siorac dominating the match. @K Stand Knut couldn't even get a shot on target.

Q7ZXuyT.png

DowNwT2.png

hQZ9Hup.png

May 9, 2004

FA Trophy Semi Finals

The 1st leg was dominated by @17 Van der Gouw but it didn't translate to the final score.

W62xbhK.png

Bou27tf.png

@AbusementPark turned things around in the 2nd leg with Zenden being MOTM! @17 Van der Gouw paid for nothing scoring more in the first match.

mAF6ItG.png

3aLtZCA.png

In the other semi, @youngrell beat @VivaObertan in a very even 1st leg with Peter Crouch being the hero!

meKGxxN.png

Mnu1jOl.png

In the 2nd leg @VivaObertan was better and turned things around. David Town scored twice and was MOTM with a perfect 10 score.

Ikwlxnv.png

Ttfix6t.png