Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

March 9, 2004

League 1

I guess it's only a matter of knowing who will win the league, it would require a massive bottle job for @sebsheep or @Cheimoon to miss promotion now.

og0KgVI.png

@sebsheep got a draw and a win vs @Cheimoon this season.

hNCzZzH.png

U7Cp6wm.png

@Cheimoon sold the only player averaging more than 8...

cjJLpCW.png

9CWvUuK.png
Need to try to get a bit of distance between myself and that free spender.
28 games unbeaten is impressive, who did I finally lose to?

You lost at home to Tranmere, who are last in the table. This game is cruel :lol:

March 9, 2004

Conference Transfers

@AbusementPark brought some more players to get that promotion.

0erBVsR.png

@Anustart89 got 8 players this season. Trought was a starter for @Cheimoon

ZnQBOZN.png

@BenitoSTARR spent 43.M in just a week.

6dCXbMI.png

hGRvpot.png

LZlBnDV.png

2JKYxfV.png

@Herman Toothrot wants this to finally be the year.

dguaL9d.png

QZ187r4.png

apXXjtK.png

EH6834k.png

@KirkDuyt got 11 players so far.

7eomR48.png

15 new players for @RedTiger

chqn8MC.png

Peter Crouch has arrived! @youngrell has sold 42M this season and this was the best he could get.

b9Obunb.png
Am I still spending all my money on dross?

March 9, 2004

League 3

@Dr. Dwayne and @nimic are tied at the top but everything is too close, many teams can be directly promoted or make the playoffs. @golden_blunder @Solius @whitbyviking @K Stand Knut and @P-Nut are the other teams currently in the top 7.

C2F2UlJ.png

Recent games between top teams...

Ct79brZ.png

I guess this is a way to react to a goal conceded...

CSDK0Vf.png

EFTDg6G.png

P8jaDDO.png

Things are not looking good for @spontaneus1 who may soon find themselves in the hopeless pit that is the Conference...

ix53LXz.png

O2lDZpV.png

HAKNjPV.png

BcFuCm1.png

March 9, 2004

Conference

@AbusementPark is top of the league and with a nice advantage, but @Siorac won 8 of the last 9 matches, including wins against @VivaObertan and @Herman Toothrot and has 3 games in hand, so...

BMSt19v.png

Ptx1YxL.png

BYwH7fZ.png

A heads up to everyone behind Stafford Rangers, they have half the squad as part time players and the highest earner gets 1.3k a week. Shame...

KEunSKo.png

dZ3VS5u.png

fVQ3AI1.png

5f7pzOc.png

Helder Postiga showing the loan market works. United showing what a magnificent club they are even in the virtual world by loaning him to me.

The dizzy heights of the League 3 playoffs, who’d have thought. Good to give @nimic a slap away from home too, remind them to look over their shoulders, squeaky bum time.

The Michael Jackson playing for Silent Witness isn’t the fellar with the stand outside Fulham is it? :wenger:

40-19 at home and 29-41 away

Flat-track bully! Hopefully we can pip him at the season either to reach the playoffs or in them.

Seems like there has been a bit of an uptick in bigger transfers. Is this reflected in what you see on the stats?

Flat-track bully! Hopefully we can pip him at the season either to reach the playoffs or in them.

Seems like there has been a bit of an uptick in bigger transfers. Is this reflected in what you see on the stats?
Regarding transfers I think we'll see L2 and above clubs getting better and better players but L3 is so even that we're reaching a point where many transfers are between "human" clubs.

Is there an option to resign? I'm not resigning, but I do wonder if this club has done as well as it can under my name, and perhaps I could let a more talented user take over. Just considering my options and what's best for the fans.

@AbusementPark buying the league while we plucky little underdogs keep plugging away, trying to get around being hamstrung by the board.

Say what you like, but I had a game that ended in 5-7. How's that for entertainment!

Also, I apparently sold me best player, so obviously I ultimately have everyone's best interests at heart. No. Sack whoever's responsable.

@AbusementPark buying the league while we plucky little underdogs keep plugging away, trying to get around being hamstrung by the board.
Been 3 years of bribing and buying everyone, think we’ve bought a few refs to make sure we get promoted. This is our season, hopefully, if not we will buy more players.

Finally some signings! Shame just that there are no known names. Climbing the table though! I might be promoted by 2015 instead of 2020 at this rate!

March 9, 2004

League 3

@Dr. Dwayne and @nimic are tied at the top but everything is too close, many teams can be directly promoted or make the playoffs. @golden_blunder @Solius @whitbyviking @K Stand Knut and @P-Nut are the other teams currently in the top 7.

C2F2UlJ.png

Recent games between top teams...

Ct79brZ.png

I guess this is a way to react to a goal conceded...

CSDK0Vf.png

EFTDg6G.png

P8jaDDO.png

Things are not looking good for @spontaneus1 who may soon find themselves in the hopeless pit that is the Conference...

ix53LXz.png

O2lDZpV.png

HAKNjPV.png

BcFuCm1.png
so last season Oldham fielded the youngest player at age 15. Following the takeover and rebranding to Big Andy, along with the boost in reputation and an influx of cash, and they now field the oldest player at 38 years old.

SIGN SOME feckING PLAYERS FFS

so last season Oldham fielded the youngest player at age 15. Following the takeover and rebranding to Big Andy, along with the boost in reputation and an influx of cash, and they now field the oldest player at 38 years old.

SIGN SOME feckING PLAYERS FFS
Is big Ian Marshall still around?

I wish Big Andy would sign some fecking decent players. @maniak can you please (if you get time) post my team for me so I can see what a mess the owners are making.