Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Underestimates how greedy the Glazers are

Also how can his offer be under £5bn and improved? I thought his last offer was £5bn

Probably a load of shite based on those sources, but great news if Qatar finally are going to boot Joel, Jim and Avram Glazer out of Old Trafford for good.

Also how can his offer be under £5bn and improved? I thought his last offer was £5bn

Pretty much sums it up that the journos don’t have a scooby what is going on. Plucking figures out from thin air. Making it up as they go along.

Unless they’re directly linked to either party, no one has a flying fecking idea as to how much has been bid

7 Billion dollars? Game over for Ratcliffe, and more importantly the Glazers, they are simply not turning that mountain of cash down.

dissapointed.jpg

His first offer was reportedly “just below 5bn”, the second was “almost 5bn”, third is “less than 5bn”. The question is - is he raising them by one pound?

His first offer was reportedly “just below 5bn”, the second was “almost 5bn”, third is “less than 5bn”. The question is - is he raising them by one pound?

This is what happens when you put a rich kid in charge of a bank. 2+2=potato

this Miguel Delany guy is not a good source for Utd news, in fact if he says this the opposite is probably true
He's a good source on Qatar, though, considering he's very much against them. He's not the type who make stuff up to grind the juice out of this story.

He's a good source on Qatar, though, considering he's very much against them. He's not the type who make stuff up to grind the juice out of this story.
What has he said accurately about the Qatar bids?

His bid is improved on his last one.....you don't say. Talk about staying the bleeding obvious. I always thought that the next round of bidding encouraged smaller bids. Silly old me.

These journalists, as ever, have led you all on a merry dance. They know feck all.

I think Ratcliff will end up regretting buying the club if he ends up getting it. Don't think he understands the amount of hate he's going to get if the club isn't successful in the next few years.

What has he said accurately about the Qatar bids?
Let’s be fair - they all make it up as they go along.

All will be revealed by next week. The media are trying to squeeze more ad revenue out of all of this before the sale.

Journalism must be the easiest job ever, I swear.

Can you imagine the carnage if he wins and keeps the glazers on

Ratcliffe had tested the top reds loyalty to the limit. His bid include retaining debt, no guarantee of seriously investing in the stadium, a football CV that makes you wonder if Mr Bean would do a better job and now the Glazers being involved. Some still cling to him till this very day

Status
Not open for further replies.