Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those poor misunderstood Blazers.

Lads, lads (and lasses) the Glazers are just performing their due diligence to be sure that the new owners are a good fit for the club going forward.

Money is very much a secondary factor.

Ease up with all the hate.
The Glazers have much more pressing concerns than money mate. They are struggling to stay frozen right now.

This is a pisstake right?
These leeching bastards are just making sure they squeeze every last penny out of the club,they couldn't give a feck about the fans/club or anything else.
Atrocious post,can't even spell the fecking leeches name right.

Yes it is right. It takes a long time to sell a business the size of Man Utd.

Regarding squeezing the last penny of the club, it is was exactly everyone would do. Why the Glaziers should care I do not know. They know they are hated and that no one will thank them or appreciate them if they sell cheap or quick.

Be glad we’re soon going to get less bad owners.

Frustrating that this is progressing at snails pace. However, silence is deafening at the moment as legal agreements discussed, negotiated and agreed upon. Clearly sale will go ahead. Qatar will be new owners. Hopefully soon.

CBS Golazo also have a long meaningless thread on it. It’s basically their way of pulling traffic to their site.
Let’s be honest, and I’m not having a go here, he could pull up quotes from Glazers themselves and you’d find fault with it.

Good day today. Sitting in the garden with a beer, weather is sunny and 26C, The Warning playing on shuffle and spending my afternoon daydreaming. My favourite daydream is the one where the Glazers finally sell the club, take their billions, and on the way back to Florida they are mugged and lose the lot.

(I know transactions like this aren’t done with suitcases of cash, but I can dream)

The longer this shitshow drags on the worse Ratcliffe's desperation to get into bed with the Glazers looks. Doesn't give a shit how much damage they do to a club as long as he gets to join in

This is a pisstake right?
These leeching bastards are just making sure they squeeze every last penny out of the club,they couldn't give a feck about the fans/club or anything else.
Atrocious post,can't even spell the fecking leeches name right.

I agree 100% with this post.

@Crackers one of these days I’ll tag you and there will have been an important tweet. Alas this is not that time.

Let’s be honest, and I’m not having a go here, he could pull up quotes from Glazers themselves and you’d find fault with it.

The rules are in the thread notes at the bottom. No dodgy tweet sources.

Last night a couple of posters reposted fabricated information that didn't exist but was being retweeted by pro-Qatar accounts. We don't want low quality trash like that in this thread.

Good day today. Sitting in the garden with a beer, weather is sunny and 26C, The Warning playing on shuffle and spending my afternoon daydreaming. My favourite daydream is the one where the Glazers finally sell the club, take their billions, and on the way back to Florida they are mugged and lose the lot.

(I know transactions like this aren’t done with suitcases of cash, but I can dream)
Yes we need Oceans 11 style shenanigans at the airport, where Herrera's lawyers sit next to Joel with an identical briefcase....cut to Joel opening his briefcase at Casa Glazer only to find page after page of redcafe posts.

Post credit sequence....Erik arrives at Carrington after the summer break. As he gets to his desk he stubs his toe on a briefcase. Opening it....his faced is bathed in a golden light...."oh yeh" he says....fade to black

Out of interest, how long did it take to buy Chelsea or Newcastle?
Newcastle was around 2 years. Chelsea was a matter of months because the Government expedited the process because of sanctions on Abramovic.

Making any sort of an attempt at an informed opinion is futile, so I'm just enjoying the thread. Having read every Feckin page, and survived mentally, im actually enjoying it. :lol:

Chelsea was relatively quick because of the war in Ukraine and I am sure the department of Culture had something to do with it (Could be wrong) Newcastle looks about a year and a half https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58826899
Newcastle was protracted due to a dispute involving pirated PL games. Once that was resolved it went through fairly quickly.

Been on holiday all week and have barely been on the site….can’t believe absolutely nothing has happened with this.

There aren't going to be any leaks from exclusive negotiations. It's when the lawyers and people who couldn't give a feck about football and who have never given their number to Mike Keegan and haven't got Fabrizio Romano on speed dial, are thrashing out the final details.

There aren't going to be any leaks from exclusive negotiations. It's when the lawyers and people who couldn't give a feck about football and who have never given their number to Mike Keegan and haven't got Fabrizio Romano on speed dial, are thrashing out the final details.

Good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.