Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest milk thieves used to be blue tits. My dad used to order a pint of gold to on a Sunday but he would always wait for the blue tits to have their share of the cream before he brought it in.

I keep reading this thinking is it a clever joke that I don’t get… or just a weird story…

Your Dad would sit and wait for birds to peck open, and then drink his milk before he took it in…?

This account which I personally don't believe but see other posting are saying it could be hours away.

I'd say it's bullshit but here's hoping they are correct

This account which I personally don't believe but see other posting are saying it could be hours away.

If it’s hours away. The share prices will soon start showing it.

If it’s not hours away, or to be generous, tomorrow, we can completely disregard that journo moving forward.

I keep reading this thinking is it a clever joke that I don’t get… or just a weird story…

Your Dad would sit and wait for birds to peck open, and then drink his milk before he took it in…?

Yep. The old man adored birds. They wouldn't take it all - just a wee drop really - but he would sit and sketch them from the living room window.

If it’s hours away. The share prices will soon start showing it.

If it’s not hours away, or to be generous, tomorrow, we can completely disregard that journo moving forward.
I’m pretty sure he’s been wrong about many many many things

It’s just a weird virgin at his mums house. No idea why it keeps being posted

United Stand are going with the tweet bless them :lol:

United Stand are the smartest carnival con men on twitter. Because Goldbridge is the face of it, but the account that gets the clicks is the one who reports news. So Goldbridge just gets on his youtube and goes "here's why I think this isnt true ..." after his main account tweeted it as news. He's like a dog eating its own shit.

United Stand are going with the tweet bless them :lol:

I find it really amusing and cathartic knowing that right now, without fail, Mark Goldbridge and Ben Jacobs are frantically sifting through garbage on google trying to find some kind of ‘professional’ sounding slant to put on this and then make some kind of ‘content’ out of it.

It makes me feel better about the whole thing somehow.

Like the strange fascination of watching flies swarming on a dried out dog turn in the midday Sun…

Out of interest, how long did it take to buy Chelsea or Newcastle?

Chelsea was a forced sale due to Russias invasion of Ukraine. It was a very weak position for Abramovich to be in which affected both the price and the process.

Newcastle took 18 months to sell. Qatar is nowhere near as complicated stakeholder as Saudi Arabia, as far as I know. The trade relationship between Qatar and UK is excellent. Partly because of this, I presume the process will be much quicker.

There are also likely lot of things going on in the background that we are unaware of.

I personally get a bit annoyed when people say the Glaziers want to squeeze out as much money as they can. As if anyone would opt out of an extra £1,5-2 billion if there was a path to get it. Let’s just be happy they’re going and be a bit patient.

United Stand are the smartest carnival con men on twitter. Because Goldbridge is the face of it, but the account that gets the clicks is the one who reports news. So Goldbridge just gets on his youtube and goes "here's why I think this isnt true ..." after his main account tweeted it as news. He's like a dog eating its own shit.

An analogy the great man himself would be proud of!

I find it really amusing and cathartic knowing that right now, without fail, Mark Goldbridge and Ben Jacobs are frantically sifting through garbage on google trying to find some kind of ‘professional’ sounding slant to put on this and then make some kind of ‘content’ out of it.

It makes me feel better about the whole thing somehow.

Like the strange fascination of watching flies swarming on a dried out dog turn in the midday Sun…
Saw a could of the United aggregator accounts then running with it quoting TUS as the source :wenger:

Random twitter account that tweets literally nothing else but united takeover rumors? Seems as legit as Qatarfc

Random twitter account that tweets literally nothing else but united takeover rumors? Seems as legit as Qatarfc

In fairness he said COULD be hours away.

Carrington could be overridden with Cows and other farm animals but its pretty unlikely.

:lol: :lol:

To be fair, the Seeking Alpha account he’s showing photos of does discuss other mergers and acquisitions (albeit briefly)

Glazer's have fecked us one last time before they leave. All our rivals have strengthened yet here we are just waiting

Who will be the first legitimate journalist anyone expects to say something concrete? Keegan, Solhelkol, Lawton, Ornstein, or will it be a finance expert like Kleinman?

Who will be the first legitimate journalist anyone expects to say something concrete? Keegan, Solhelkol, Lawton, Ornstein, or will it be a finance expert like Kleinman?
Nurse. And everyone will die from shock.

Status
Not open for further replies.