Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad news

Al Watan made the exact same claim back in February

Translation:

To be fair..isn’t this around the time Jim countered with the keeping on 2 Glazers bid?
Not saying this is true or anything but I can see a situation where Qatar become stupidly confident a bit too early

There’s a Qatar news outlet on Twitter with almost 300k subs claiming the deal is done..not sure how reliable but

Al Watan is the source

That’s very interesting considering the owner of the media outlet is Sheikh Jassim’s dad!

That’s not the same tweet. That says it’s going slowly but they will announce soon.

The new tweet is announcing they have won.
I hope you're right - there's also the possibility some nuances got lost in translation with the first tweet.

They haven't really run NICE well if we are to go by comments of their fans. The club basically stagnated under INEOS and they fans have been baffled by board level decisions.

And actually, you are wrong about big clubs and profits. Barca and Madrid are fan owned clubs who put every single penny back into the club. Bayern literally had zero debt with the 50+1 rule keeping both sides of fans and cooperate in check.

Nice seems to be no different from when they took over. Hardly a ringing endorsement, but at least they have experience of running a club.

None of Real Madrid, Barca or Bayern run at a loss. You are correct in that they don't need to shell out dividends to owners, but have Ineos said they will take out dividends?

To be fair..isn’t this around the time Jim countered with the keeping on 2 Glazers bid?
Not saying this is true or anything but I can see a situation where Qatar become stupidly confident a bit too early
I think the Glazer minority stake development came up in late April or early May. All the other bidders were still in play back in February.

Now then, if you had just purchased United who would you break the story to? perhaps your self owned paper?

We know none of these accounts so we can’t just take them as gospel.

However it feels like something concrete is coming soon. I think it could still go either way but momentum has definitely swung towards SJ.

…also if Qatari are the preferred bidders, It wouldn’t surprise me if the news comes from that side of the world first.

To be fair, me and @Berbaclass have already broken the news… it’s not our fault if everyone views us as a pair of clueless muppets…

Unappreciated and misunderstood in our own times - the Van Goghs of Redcafe.

I mean if you want to technical about it QatarFC has broken the news every 3 hours since Februrary

How does after hours trading work? It's at 21. What's that all about?
There's lower volumes, so stocks can move by just very few people trading it. The total volume traded after-hours so far right now us about USD 650K, which isn't a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.