Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If big Jim was spending £400 mill a year net spend on transfers, I think we would be very happy. Dont see anywhere near that unfortunately
The point is that Qatar won't spend that either. That's what people are ignoring as they live in fantasy land.

They won't be able to spend near that under FFP, at least not for a while. Not without committing fraud like City with fake and over-inflated sponsorships, which has them facing 100+ charges.

Can we stop calling Sir Jim “Rat” please. Google are threatening us with action. Those who do will be banned.
Reporter: So Sir Jim, As the new Utd owner, what is your first action.

SJR: Im taking down the Fecking CAF

The point is that Qatar won't spend that either. That's what people are ignoring as they live in fantasy land.

They won't be able to spend near that under FFP, at least not for a while. Not without committing fraud like City with fake and over-inflated sponsorships, which has them facing 100+ charges.
You literally just said he will only spend £100-£200 mill per window. Thats £400 mill a year at the thick end

This is a subtle windup, right?

Quite possibly. On the other hand, maybe Sir Jim reads the Caf and is showing he does have a ruthless side by taking down the Qatari massive on all fronts.

Hi Jim

Lots of delusional posts around here. Utd are fecked if we don't end up as a state owned club? :lol: Absolute delusional bollocks.

Lots of delusional posts around here. Utd are fecked if we don't end up as a state owned club? :lol: Absolute delusional bollocks.
Wigan Athletic aren’t state owned. How’s that working out for them?

I bumped into Sheikh Jassim outside Nando's and he started singing "Darwin, Darwin Nunez, he came from Benfica to the big Reds, it’s frightening with him and Luis Diaz. There is nobody else like Darwin Nunez." He also told me Joel and Avram were buying out their siblings and taking full control of the club, announced tomorrow.

Make of that what you will.

Bullshit. He’s allergic to chicken

Anything actually happened to confirm :

1) Qatar aren’t going to get us.
2) They’ll move onto Liverpool

?

No. We are making fantasy scenarios and getting upset about them. Very rational behavior.

What have a I missed? Can somebody sum up the last 20 pages of hysteria in one sentence. Thank you kindly.

What have a I missed? Can somebody sum up the last 20 pages of hysteria in one sentence. Thank you kindly.

Some places have tweeted that Jim is the preferred bidder, some have said jassim is and some have said no preferred bidder has been selected and everyone is choosing to believe whichever one they hope is real

I don't know where this notion comes from as it certainly isn't based on any financial assessment of the club I've seen or any of the details we know so far about INEOS' bid. Unless you think non-Qatari money is in some way haunted, we would still have the financial power to compete.
It comes from the notion that any amount of money is not as enought as the supposed unlimited money.

Those who were dead set against Qatar will see just how bad it can get, they’ll be begging for Qatar this time next year. I actually think Ratcliffe will be worse than the Glazers, at least the latter clowns generally stayed out of club interference albeit appointed incompetent people to run it. Ratcliffe looks like someone like Ted Boehly at Chelsea, thinks he can just come and be a big swinging dick and screw things up even more. Sad times.
:lol::lol::lol:

Some places have tweeted that Jim is the preferred bidder, some have said jassim is and some have said no preferred bidder has been selected and everyone is choosing to believe whichever one they hope is real
It appears to be leaning much more toward Ratcliffe and the Glazers.
Nothing is happening. Even The Sun apprently deleted their news last night
Thank you gents. So nothing concrete then.

I had no idea you were British, in fact I though you were not. The point was about a poor level of understanding football; for the British stereotype.

Heavy metal football, again, it does not fechink exist brother. You and your friends are thinking about it, the majority of actual winners do not. Making up cool worlds does not win trophies.

Your third point is a joke by results alone. Magic Klopp realized after 10 years that he needs some technical ability in the mid. You are making him look worse and worse.

Just take down the statue of saint Klopp and look at real football and you will agree with me.
I've explained to you in a bit of detail what heavy metal football is. And it's not me who described it as 'heavy metal' but rather the likes of Klopp and Rangnick did. And it's a descriptive term that both managers used to describe a method of play, which again I explained to you.

And you were wrong about Klopp driving his Liverpool team to the edge like he did at Dortmund. And you described that as a mistake when the irony of it is that Klopp has implemented positional play at Liverpool and developed his team to now have a controlled rest phase in possession, hence Liverpool have been averaging a higher percentage of possession. Respectfully it's you who seems to have not realised that the play style Klopp implemented at Dortmund and the one he's implemented at Liverpool, are different.

And like I've already explained, Klopp needed reinforcements in midfield along with replacing Sadio Mane. But the midfield wasn't reinforced and he's had to use academy kids in midfield who are talented but it won't help Liverpool beat a Sheikh Mansour team who have added Erling Haaland along with Alvarez, Phillips, Akanji and Ortega as squad fillers for around £85m on top of what they paid for Haaland in both a transfer fee, wages and commission to his reps.

I'm not making him look worse but you're making yourself look worse. You seem to be under the impression that Klopp is still playing the same football he was playing in Germany when it's pretty clear to see that Klopp has implemented positional play with a controlled rest phase. And the reason he did that was due to what happened in Germany and hence having a build up phase via dominating the ball has become the norm at Liverpool and hence Dutch coach Ljinders joined Liverpool.

And it's not technical football, but rather positional play, which first appeared on the world stage under Dutch coach, Rinus Michels, where exerting, zonal and positional control in possession was the norm.

It’s quite possible the Glazers used the sale simply to secure additional funds. They’re not going anywhere.

I've explained to you in a bit of detail what heavy metal football is. And it's not me who described it as 'heavy metal' but rather the likes of Klopp and Rangnick did. And it's a descriptive term that both managers used to describe a method of play, which again I explained to you.

And you were wrong about Klopp driving his Liverpool team to the edge like he did at Dortmund. And you described that as a mistake when the irony of it is that Klopp has implemented positional play at Liverpool and developed his team to now have a controlled rest phase in possession, hence Liverpool have been averaging a higher percentage of possession. Respectfully it's you who seems to have not realised that the play style Klopp implemented at Dortmund and the one he's implemented at Liverpool, are different.

And like I've already explained, Klopp needed reinforcements in midfield along with replacing Sadio Mane. But the midfield wasn't reinforced and he's had to use academy kids in midfield who are talented but it won't help Liverpool beat a Sheikh Mansour team who have added Erling Haaland along with Alvarez, Phillips, Akanji and Ortega as squad fillers for around £85m on top of what they paid for Haaland in both a transfer fee, wages and commission to his reps.

I'm not making him look worse but you're making yourself look worse. You seem to be under the impression that Klopp is still playing the same football he was playing in Germany when it's pretty clear to see that Klopp has implemented positional play with a controlled rest phase. And the reason he did that was due to what happened in Germany and hence having a build up phase via dominating the ball has become the norm at Liverpool and hence Dutch coach Ljinders joined Liverpool.

And it's not technical football, but rather positional play, which first appeared on the world stage under Dutch coach, Rinus Michels, where exerting, zonal and positional control in possession was the norm.

feck is this doing in this thread???

I guess it is written in our fortunes that we will suffer with this club another 10 or 15 years. You cant change American mediocrity with British mediocrity and expect to be title contender year in year out.

Richie Arnold, Avram's ass, Sun report, Berbaclass
INEOS, bin Jassim, and Brexit voting old man Jim
Qatari backed, debt free, de Gea's got a new contract
Harry Kane, Mbappe, Glazers get a big payday

Glazers haven't got a deal
It is concerning, Ten Hag heartburning
Glazers haven't got a deal
No, we're still waiting, and we find it grating

Status
Not open for further replies.