Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who’s that guy on that Sun graphic next to Ratcliffe? Don’t tell me they think that’s Jassim otherwise I’m already doubting the validity of the story if they can’t even get the right fecking guy on the banner.

Who’s that guy on that Sun graphic next to Ratcliffe? Don’t tell me they think that’s Jassim otherwise I’m already doubting the validity of the story if they can’t even get the right fecking guy on the banner.
It looks like Richard from Lost.

We aww all going stir crazy with how this has dragged on, had anyone else apart from the sun said it's old man Jimmy yet?

Has someone made the sacrifice and clicked on the actual article? Anything of substance?

Who's making up stuff? Literally about to watch City win a treble. It's already started while we are left in ruins with a stadium failing apart, training ground failing apart and the club is in severe debt still

We are fecked, these people coming in don't care about the club, they are business men again wanting to make fast money out of the club, not compete to be back at the top of English & European football again.

This is what I am on about.

You have absolutely no idea the intentions of SJR/INEOS - nobody here does.

At this stage I've chosen to be happy with Jim or Qatar.

As long as Jim has majority control of course in his bid.

All I know is this club is still going nowhere with the Glazers so any change in who controls the club is good with me.

If there was anything to that story, somebody else would have corroborated it by now.

It’s a bunch of media outlets trying to rake in easy clicks by talking about it. I’m still saying that it’s going to be a business journalist who’s going to break the next significant steps in it. This is a high profile M&A story that sports journalists have no background in and their typical sources like mid-level officials at the club are probably just as in the dark about it as everyone else.

At this stage I've chosen to be happy with Jim or Qatar.

As long as Jim has majority control of course in his bid.

All I know is this club is still going nowhere with the Glazers so any change in who controls the club is good with me.
SJR has done awfully with both his clubs

Express exclusive yesterday. Sun exclusive today. It’s all guesswork.
If it's the same article im thinking of, the Express 'exclusive' was based off an interview with some random financials guy. His answer was something like "I think the Glazers would prefer more money".

If it's the same article im thinking of, the Express 'exclusive' was based off an interview with some random financials guy. His answer was something like "I think the Glazers would prefer more money".
And this was a 'source within the club' or something. No one in the club would know anything before Raine announces this.

And from what we know so far…the INEOS bid provides more money to the Glazers.

Got round to reading it.

While Sheikh Jassim’s £5bn bid for full control was the highest sum offered, Sir Jim and Ineos’ deal for 50 per cent valued the full club at a price point closer to the Glazers’ demanded £6bn.

And the Ineos offer will allow the two Glazers to retain their stakes while letting the four other siblings cash-out their shares.

Yeah, this Sun article is certainly presented as having knowledge.

Everyone clambering for the exclusive , old Trafford sources certainly won’t know.

It’s the sun Vs the express hardly known and good outlets for even basic news. They report things like Neymar to forest in shock deal.

It’s all crap.

I’m not going to believe this until somebody reputable reports it. Would be more willing to believe the Scum if there wasn’t a link to yesterdays article proclaiming Jassim the preferred bidder on the bottom of the report! :wenger:

Everyone clambering for the exclusive , old Trafford sources certainly won’t know.

It’s the sun Vs the express hardly known and good outlets for even basic news. They report things like Neymar to forest in shock deal.

It’s all crap.
Yeah but if I can suspend disbelief for the voices in Berbaclass's head I can do it for a Sun piece.

Cant live in a world where the Sun break Ryan Giggs shagging his brothers wife and the United sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.