Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, guys, believe it or not, I've just finished training my very own GPT LLM with only this thread as a dataset. It's answers to questions need a bit of ironing out, but it's looking very promising on the whole.

Prompt: What's the weather like in Stockholm?
AI: Glazers out, feck.
Prompt: Fair enough, but I asked about the weather.
AI: SJR in big day Brexit bad Nice.
Prompt: Ok, tell me about London.
AI: State Qatar human rights 10pm cnut racists

Imagine sitting down on a chair he had recently vacated. Feeling the damp heat, would be as if a hot slug had slid across the back of your trousers.
This brought back a disgusting memory. I was doing onsite tech work about 25 years ago and had to go to this woman's house to fix her computer. It was middle of summer. High 90's with high humidity. She was a large woman. I enter the home office and see her sitting there fanning herself, sweat dripping down her face. She gets up and pushed the chair to me. I look down at the seat and it's darker than the backrest. I told her no thanks, I had been sitting all day and I would stand. Her toddlers were running around in diapers eating baked beans from a community bowl on the desk. It's was a horrific sight.

This brought back a disgusting memory. I was doing onsite tech work about 25 years ago and had to go to this woman's house to fix her computer. It was middle of summer. High 90's with high humidity. She was a large woman. I enter the home office and see her sitting there fanning herself, sweat dripping down her face. She gets up and pushed the chair to me. I look down at the seat and it's darker than the backrest. I told her no thanks, I had been sitting all day and I would stand. Her toddlers were running around in diapers eating baked beans from a community bowl on the desk. It's was a horrific sight.
:lol:

Imagine sitting down on a chair he had recently vacated. Feeling the damp heat, would be as if a hot slug had slid across the back of your trousers.
b435cf9a-406e-48e5-bc86-e0181d164c06_text.gif

Weird that you remember this in such detail from 25 years ago…

You shagged her, didn’t you?

Everytime I look at this thread I keep expecting that I'll see some big news has just dropped.

It has to happen soon now, surely.

When does the transfer window start this year for next season?
Did the World Cup change it at all?

Another day with not just no concrete news, but not even a little bit of rumour to whet our appetite

Just a bunch of people talking about a fat ginger man’s stinking arse, some of you are actually unhinged

Status
Not open for further replies.