Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beckham would make sense due to his brand. But he’s role at Miami is bigger doubt he’d give it up.

Only ex players who come should do so because they have proven themselves eg EVS. Anyone from Class 92 or Rio etc would be a bad start. It’s time for a clean break. I appreciate AC Milan and many others have succeeded by hiring ex players. But there’s a sense of entitlement with our lot, maybe because United were not winning leagues before the 90s (excluding the Sir Matt Busby era in 50/60s) they think they put us on the map.

Whereas with Bayern, Milan, Barca etc the legends know the club was winning before they started playing.
Edwin van der Sar hasn't proven anything and his role on the football side at Ajax has been a failure with him making a plethora of poor decisions since Erik ten Hag left. The Ajax supporters want him out after the latest revelation about how Van der Sar offered the interim head coach's role to Johnny Heitinga after he sacked Schreuder who he himself chose and hence going against the popular choice of Peter Bosz. Heitinga told Van der Sar about him not being ready to take up the role due his inexperience in a coaching capacity but VdS convinced him to take up the role. Van der sar did the same with Klaas Jan Huntelaar who approached VdS about gaining experience as a Sporting director and VdS gave him a role as the assistant director of football after he'd just retired from playing the game.

The result is that Ajax likely weren't make champions league and AZ Alkmaar are only two points behind them in the league with about 3 games remaining.

Edwin van der Sar hasn't proven anything and his role on the football side at Ajax has been a failure with him making a plethora of poor decisions since Erik ten Hag left. The Ajax supporters want him out after the latest revelation about how Van der Sar offered the interim head coach's role to Johnny Heitinga after he sacked Schreuder who he himself chose and hence going against the popular choice of Peter Bosz. Heitinga told Van der Sar about him not being ready to take up the role due his inexperience in a coaching capacity but VdS convinced him to take up the role. Van der sar did the same with Klaas Jan Huntelaar who approached VdS about gaining experience as a Sporting director and VdS gave him a role as the assistant director of football after he'd just retired from playing the game.

The result is that Ajax likely weren't make champions league and AZ Alkmaar are only two points behind them in the league with about 3 games remaining.

Times change. I thought he was still in a marketing / technical role

Times change. I thought he was still in a marketing / technical role
He was a member of the board at Ajax who wasn't directly involved on the football side of the club. That responsibilities fell to Overmars, ten Hag and Henk Veldmate who was the head of recruitment and in charge of drawing up transfer targets.
And when Overmars and ten Hag left, he exposed his poor decision making directly on the football side at Ajax.

The only thing I've noticed over the past 24 hours is a Jassim propaganda piece that he would hire class of 92 players in prominent club roles if he becomes owner. An obvious attempt to butter up any fence sitting fans.
I've been against the exploitation of migrant labour my whole life but if it gets Neville off commentating.....

Basically there's no news, so everyone trying to create their own news. For fans the process is painfully slow.

Call options indicate what people think might happen, not necessarily what will actually happen (just like betting odds, after all it's just betting for rich people).

Of course, some people might know stuff but I wouldn't necessarily take it as confirmation of an announcement. At this point, any of us can guess a day in the next week and be right.

Mr De Niro, it's an honour.

Yes. You're posting tweets from random weirdos.
Because it's relevant. You can clearly see that someone has indeed got a lot of call options that expire on the 19th. Just found it interesting.

Call options indicate what people think might happen, not necessarily what will actually happen (just like betting odds, after all it's just betting for rich people).

Of course, some people might know stuff but I wouldn't necessarily take it as confirmation of an announcement. At this point, any of us can guess a day in the next week and be right.
I'm not saying that is the case, just thought it was interesting.

I'm not saying that is the case, just thought it was interesting.
It definitely is. I'd ignore people that don't understand this stuff and just ignore any implied information by default.

Technical analysis is a legit thing and you don't need a source within United to perform it.

So they've paid raine to carry out this process for them, pissed off several prominent international businessmen and the state of Qatar by wasting their time, and riled up the fan's anger to ridiculous proportions because....?

I can't think of a reason why they would do that, maybe you can

nope. Like I said, just my opinion

they’ve normally been so prudent with their expenditure. They have never literally thrown money down the drain at any time during their ownership but I can almost guarantee that there have been at least 3 decisions that cost them more than employing Raine to drum up investment and interest

How would investors know this? Insider trading? Secret reports we don’t see?

Edit Caught again by one of the 300 follower accounts you post
You're showing your ignorance here.

Basically there's no news, so everyone trying to create their own news. For fans the process is painfully slow.

Matey’s eyes are WAY too close together aren’t they…

I know being born gay is a big no-no in Qatar, but what’s the stance on inter-family breeding…? Genuine question.

You talking to me?

‘I don’t see anyone quoting my post, you must be talking to me!’

Brilliant news if we are finally getting closer to a Qatar deal, but it's probably just yet more twitter BS. If there was any hint of real news they would all be piling in

Matey’s eyes are WAY too close together aren’t they…

I know being born gay is a big no-no in Qatar, but what’s the stance on inter-family breeding…? Genuine question.

‘I don’t see anyone quoting my post, you must be talking to me!’
Ironically I think he bears more than a passing resemblance to this guy.
b338bca3bde115ed2c2f409f69866b237225dc0c.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.