Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If all of this breaks down because nobody meets their £6bn target then I fully expect someone from Raine to leak that they kept telling the Glazer twats that nobody would offer that but they were too stubborn or thick to listen.

Then Ratcliffe will buy Liverpool and Sheikh Jassim will buy Spurs, we'll get investment from Asset Strippers Corp to buy a couple of tins of Dulux, the club defaults on its loans within five years and we go into insolvency. Cristiano buys the stadium to turn it into a penis enlargement clinic, but gives up half way through the project and does a sulky interview with Piers Morgan - who buys the stadium from Ronaldo and turns it into a bone yard for dead animals.

Gary Neville lodges a complaint with the local council over the smell from the bone yard annoying patrons of Hotel Football, but the council is now run by one of the Glazer kids who did sell their shares and feck off, through some sort of mismanaged attempt to bribe the Tories which didn't go according to plan. Because they speak American instead of English things get lost in translation and the Etihad is flooded with gallons of piss. So everything sort of turns out ok in the end, I guess.

Finally, an outcome we can all agree is in the best interests of everyone.

Who cares if he’s a fan or not? He’s just a pragmatic businessman. He’s prepared to do whatever it takes to get what he wants even if that’s unpalatable to some.
What matters is the control.
He used his "local United fan" as a card to gain the public's support. Of course people have the right to criticize him if that turned out to be a lie.

It feels like nothing will get rid of them at this point

We will then have to watch Qatar buy Liverpool and heavily invest giving them a squad depth equivalent to City's...

Yep SJR has won this, no wonder he’s feeling confident he’s giving two of the parasites their cake and eat it. He’s going to offer £5bn as well but 69% of that is £3.4bn, he will let Joel and Avram keep their equity and have 20% of new voting shares, which means Ineos will only pay £2.2bn to buy out the other 4 siblings.
SJR is probably offering £5.25bn as they still need to Factor in £600m debt to be paid.

SJ offer might offer the other 4 siblings £2.4bn so £200m more or £50m each more, that’s a lot of money to turn down so
It depends on whether Avram and Joel can convince them and say they reimburse them in 10 years when the club worth £10bn( which Ofcourse will never happen under SJR and Joel and Avram)

I think most of us are just fed up of it now and don’t care as long as all the Glazers go !

I think its over as well.

It feels like nothing will get rid of them at this point

We will then have to watch Qatar buy Liverpool and heavily invest giving them a squad depth equivalent to City's...

on the other hand we'll be lead by a local chap who lives in Monaco, who prefers watching Chelsea to us and who will retain the Glazers and the debt

If Jimmy and his dodgy loans is the winning outcome then it’s going to be more of the same I fear.

I remember being really optimistic and excited when we found out that Glazers were selling up. But now, I’m just numb to it all. It’s going to be Clueless Jim and his Midland Bank Troupe.

IF the rumours are true, we’re going nowhere as a football club and going nowhere fast.

on the other hand we'll be lead by a local chap who lives in Monaco, who prefers watching Chelsea to us and who will retain the Glazers and the debt

It just makes you weep at this point

Let's not forget Chelsea owner pumping money into them, Newcastle now oil owned....

If Jimmy and his dodgy loans is the winning outcome then it’s going to be more of the same I fear.

I remember being really optimistic and excited when we found out that Glazers were selling up. But now, I’m just numb to it all. It’s going to be Clueless Jim and his Midland Bank Troupe.

IF the rumours are true, we’re going nowhere as a football club and going nowhere fast.

I think it will be worse I am afraid. The Glazers had started to understand football. They removed Woodward and they hired ETH. Ratcliffe is miles away from that

I'm sorry every time I read the Jassim name I remember this

Same way all the others do it.

When the authorities ask for proof of funds, get a cheque out the breast pocket, click the pen and ask them for their favourite number
I hope he doesn’t get a cheque book out, he’ll be like the Pol pot of the footballing world, taking us back to the dark ages, fecker will be firing up the old fax machine again.

Really is sickening every fan isn’t behind the Qatar bid.

As said we'll have to cling to the local lad thing and the moral high ground as that's all that will be left. The guy is an utter idiot around football. Just ask NICE and Lausanne fans

I think it will be worse I am afraid. The Glazers had started to understand football. They removed Woodward and they hired ETH. Ratcliffe is miles away from that
Woodward removed himself after the SL fell through. They would've happily kept him on until the heat death of the universe.

It's sickening reading the details about Sheikh Jassims bid, including how there will be no debt and another pool of money set aside for investment

Would be like a dream

Only it's going to be dashed and all that will get poured into Liverpool instead

Ffs

Woodward stepped down. Murtough and Fletcher (with Arnold's approval) hired ten Hag.

The Qatar bid is the only thing that will be good for the club short and long term, think that's more than obvious by now.

Ratcliffe's bid might end up slightly improving the status quo, but if he's willing to keep two Glazers on I wouldn't trust him an inch.

Don't trust him to make the right decisions, don't trust him to keep the Glazers out of decision making, don't trust him to prioritise making the club debt free.

So did Jassim, and we still don’t even know if he really exists or not!
The difference is Jassim (Or the Qatarists if you want to believe) DOES NOT offer to keep the Glazers at the club. They want 100% control, which means the parasites finally being kicked away. What use is there to have Ratcliffe buy us only to discover he'd let the Glazers continue leeching us?

Sky Sports News chief reporter Kaveh Solhekol:

"What I've been told is that the bid is going to be very rational, meaning they won't dance to the Glazers' tune.

"There's a feeling this process didn't need to be this long, five months now. We've always known the Qataris want to buy Man Utd, there's a feeling that there's been a lot of leaks and manouvering to get Sheikh Jassim to pay more.

"He's not going to do that. He's focused on his own bid, and as far as he's concerned he thinks the Glazers want to sell the club, and he thinks his is the best bid on the table.

"That's going to be put in front of the Glazers - if they don't want to accept it, fine. That's it, he's done his best."

Ratcliffe is not a true fan like he claimed then. Any United fan would want the Glazers gone completely. Even if he used to be a fan, he is traitor to the club now if that offer we heard is true.
You mean the Chelsea season ticket holder may not be a true fan?

We’re going to be left behind other clubs unless Qatar gets control.

The difference is Jassim (Or the Qatarists if you want to believe) DOES NOT offer to keep the Glazers at the club. They want 100% control, which means the parasites finally being kicked away. What use is there to have Ratcliffe buy us only to discover he'd let the Glazers continue leeching us?
You think INEOS will pay minority shareholders a dividend?

Based on what
Based on the news that the Glazers would not accept anything under 6 billions. From the sound of things, BOTH Qatar and INEOS wouldn't reach that number. But INEOS would let the Glazers continue leeching us. So guess who is on the front foot now?

Status
Not open for further replies.