Club Ownership | INEOS responsible for the football side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bidding for 4-5 players simultaneously, yet it feels like a planned approach. I'm intrigued. Sign Yoro and MdL at the same time and Ratcliffe and his merry band deserves to replace Best, Law and Charlton as the Holy Trinity.

Remember when we had Arnold and Murtough who couldn’t work on more than 1 deal at a time and spent all summer chasing FDJ. Now we have INEOS speaking to 4 players at once. Sit back and enjoy the ride!!

I've had my reservations but if they manage to pull off Ugarte and Yoro..

rafa-benitez-newcastle-united.gif

Looks like we’re moving on Zirkzee, Ugarte, De Ligt and Branthwaite all at the same time. Never thought I’d see the day.
It's like Dan Ashworth and Jason Wilcox have come in and explained how email works. "You can send more than one day, everybody."

They mean business god damn they are so much better than the past 10 years combined. Funny how silent the haters have become

Whilst its nice to see us supposedly doing multiple things at once, until there are players holding up the shirt, I'm not going to annoint them as saviours. Could be all a bit "urgent transfer business" Ed Woodward style if it doesn't work out

Whilst its nice to see us supposedly doing multiple things at once, until there are players holding up the shirt, I'm not going to annoint them as saviours. Could be all a bit "urgent transfer business" Ed Woodward style if it doesn't work out
The fact we’re working on multiple transfers at once is a massive step forward. Arnold and Murtough spent all summer chasing 1 man and could only do 1 deal at a time.

I’ve sorted the FFP concerns lads.

INEOS plant power (sounded good to me) rhubarb and pomegranate anti-bac wipes were on offer in Sainsbury’s. I hope the club and new hierarchy appreciate my donation and spend my £1.50 muppet dollars wisely. (More than the Glazers have ever put in out of their own pocket!) Only through my selfless giving is it possible for the club to pursue so many deals at once.

You’re all welcome. :cool:;)

Now some Cnut is going to come along and tell me disposable wipes are evil and I’m single-handedly killing the environment.

INEOS plant power (sounded good to me) rhubarb and pomegranate anti-bac wipes were on offer in Sainsbury’s. I hope the club and new hierarchy appreciate my donation and spend my £1.50 muppet dollars wisely. (More than the Glazers have ever put in out of their own pocket!) Only through my selfless giving is it possible for the club to pursue so many deals at once.

Now some Cnut is going to come along and tell me disposable wipes are evil and I’m single-handedly killing the environment.

I saw some in Morrisons,, might dabble a bit in a bit of Ineos Handwash

They mean business god damn they are so much better than the past 10 years combined. Funny how silent the haters have become

I can't imagine there are many haters left. I know I was pretty skeptical early on given the nature of the partial deal with the Glazers staying on, and wondering what exactly would change, which was justified at the time, but those concerns were addressed emphatically with the directorial appointments.

I'd still rather the Glazers were gone, as I'm sure we all would, but the way INEOS have limited the impact of their ineptitude is as good as anyone could have hoped for.

I want the Glazers back in charge of sporting operations, I like long drawn out sagas and struggling for top 4

no

Change in proper football structure is becoming more and more visible each day. How the club is pursuing multiple targets at once is so refreshing. What a change from last 10 years.

I’m in love with these guys already. They are doing everything in their power to ensure we never have to watch Lindelof again.

Got to say, I absolutely am pleased with how INEOS are handling things. This wouldn’t have happened if the Glazers were still in control of the footballing side of the club.

Hell of a move to get a new employee pay them £1bn to make their asset function though.

Remember when we had Arnold and Murtough who couldn’t work on more than 1 deal at a time and spent all summer chasing FDJ. Now we have INEOS speaking to 4 players at once. Sit back and enjoy the ride!!
I feel like I’ve half invented this but it has some basis in the truth. Wasn’t there some pic of them in Barca where they looked like they’d had a skinful the night before and then everyone was saying they’d just gone there on the lash under the pretence of speaking to Barca?

There was a time when people actually defended Ed "one deal at a time" Woodward

feck you again. Told you dude was a jester.

There was a time when people actually defended Ed "one deal at a time" Woodward

feck you again. Told you dude was a jester.

Tbf, we haven’t signed anyone yet. At the same time we’ve laid off hundreds of staff from Adult Disneyland.

I’m confident that the new staff will sign sensible players for sensible fees. But we could do with waiting a little bit before a victory lap.

Tbf, we haven’t signed anyone yet. At the same time we’ve laid off hundreds of staff from Adult Disneyland.

I’m confident that the new staff will sign sensible players for sensible fees. But we could do with waiting a little bit before a victory lap.

Very true but positive signs so far

You are doing lords work fellow transfer muppet! ;)

Easy said.

I also don’t believe you.
You prerogative if every tax exile and non dom paid there fair share we would have a first rate NHS unfortunately they don’t so I couldn’t give a flying feck what he’s invested in united totally not important to me health and welfare of my country’s old and young is far more important

You prerogative if every tax exile and non dom paid there fair share we would have a first rate NHS unfortunately they don’t so I couldn’t give a flying feck what he’s invested in united totally not important to me health and welfare of my country’s old and young is far more important

We wouldn’t have a first rate anything.

We’d have more Tory or Labour plebs with fatter pockets - politics is corrupt to the core.

My point still stands, anybody and everybody would look at ways to save or eliminate tax.

SJR is only doing what the system lets him, blame those who create it.

They are working on multiple deals at the same time and yet it looks coordinated and not scattered gun approached under Murtough.

We have been critical of Ed, Arnold and Murtough for more than a decade. If Glazers had listened to us, we would not be in this sad situation

Already thoroughly impressed with INEOS. Getting rid of DVB. Not keeping on the deadwood in Martial etc. Now hopefully Greenwood announced before the end of the week and Sancho by end of July.

Status
Not open for further replies.