Claudio Marchisio

Don't bother. From what I can gather, Kevin's two top targets for us this summer are Fellaini and Gareth Barry. I'm still not entirely convinced he's not on some sort of elaborate WUM.
Should have read this first.

So his transfer wish list seem to be Gareth Barry, Tom huddlestone and Marouine fellaini. Nice one.

Marchisio/Vial/Faregas/Gundogan/Thiago are a bit mainstream for him.. what we need is a young priceless midfielder like Fellaini... clearly much better! And that Gareth Barry can still do a job... ;) Not sure if he ever could do a job!

Huddlestone is technically excellent, I said he needs to get leaner and if he should sign for us we could design fitness programmes and diets to achieve jusg that.

Parker was not a player of the year for nothing, he was excellent and can still do a job for a big team, especially in a midfield such as ours. He would not be my first choice, but he would still be welcome.

Barry I have explained many a times on here but it seems minds on here are still too warped and hateful to see past the club he plays for... Which would be another bonus: by signing him we can laugh at the hysteria on Bluemoon.

No time for wumming, in fact, people on here wind me up for being so narrowminded about certain players... Feel like a football professor on here sometimes. Ffs.

Huddlestone is technically excellent, I said he needs to get leaner and if he should sign for us we could design fitness programmes and diets to achieve jusg that.

Parker was not a player of the year for nothing, he was excellent and can still do a job for a big team, especially in a midfield such as ours. He would not be my first choice, but he would still be welcome.

Barry I have explained many a times on here but it seems minds on here are still too warped and hateful to see past the club he plays for... Which would be another bonus: by signing him we can laugh at the hysteria on Bluemoon.

No time for wumming, in fact, people on here wind me up for being so narrowminded about certain players... Feel like a football professor on here sometimes. Ffs.

Completely agree. With Parker, Barry and Huddlestone we will have the strongest midfield in Europe.

If we can only sign Heskey in attack, Downing on wing (we will laugh at RAWK too, hilarious), Jagielka and Shawcross in defense and Mark Bunn as a goalkeeper our world supremacy will be guaranteed for many years.

Completely agree. With Parker, Barry and Huddlestone we will have the strongest midfield in Europe.

If we can only sign Heskey in attack, Downing on wing (we will laugh at RAWK too, hilarious), Jagielka and Shawcross in defense and Mark Bunn as a goalkeeper our world supremacy will be guaranteed for many years.
Those are abysmal players. I am in the business of talking serious football, not condescending mongbytes. And we only need one of Barry/Parker/Huddlestone, it's all about being the cog that joins the other components and transforms them j.to one welloiled machine.

Those are abysmal players. I am in the business of talking serious football, not condescending mongbytes. And we only need one of Barry/Parker/Huddlestone, it's all about being the cog that joins the other components and transforms them j.to one welloiled machine.

Jagielka/Shawcross/Downing are on the level of Barry/Parker/Huddleston. Heskey was too.

Tom Hundredstone? Has it really come to that?

If we aspire to win the championship, why not?!

Jaysus, we have a lack of quality in our midfield not a lack of water carriers. I don't think someone like Barry would add feck all to our squad, he's a decent footballer. But we really have to be aiming higher. I'm glad the management is going after he likes of fabregas and thiago and not the likes of Gareth Barry and Scott Parker.

Let's just turn into Everton. Why sign players like robin van Persie when there's darren bent out there waiting to make us a "well oiled machine"?

Let's just turn into Everton. Why sign players like robin van Persie when there's darren bent out there waiting to make us a "well oiled machine"?

Everton seems to be great if we are going to sing the likes of Parker/Barry/Huddleston. Stoke City MK2 here it comes.

:lol:

Shame those cogs are all shit.

How's that for a 'mongbyte'.

:lol:

He would be great no doubt but if we are looking at him then rather we buy Kroos. They are quite similar.
I'd say they are quite different. Marchisio is your box to box midfielder good at everything similar to Vidal just not as good.

Kroos is a deep lying playmaker.

I'd say they are quite different. Marchisio is your box to box midfielder good at everything similar to Vidal just not as good.

Kroos is a deep lying playmaker.
Pep uses him as a deep lying playmaker but i'm sure he would just do as well as Marchisio as a box-to-box midfielder.

Pep uses him as a deep lying playmaker but i'm sure he would just do as well as Marchisio as a box-to-box midfielder.
It's becoming his natural position though, even in the German team his playing deeper.

We are in dire need for some mobility in midfield so Marchisio would be the better option but the chances of him leaving Juventus are less than Schweinsteiger leaving Bayern.

It's becoming his natural position though, even in the German team his playing deeper.

We are in dire need for some mobility in midfield so Marchisio would be the better option but the chances of him leaving Juventus are less than Schweinsteiger leaving Bayern.
Juventus are pretty well stocked in midfield it wouldn't be a problem for them if they offload one midfielder. If Vidal and Pogba stay, I can see Marchisio snatched by a decent club for a reasonable fee.

Juventus are pretty well stocked in midfield it wouldn't be a problem for them if they offload one midfielder. If Vidal and Pogba stay, I can see Marchisio snatched by a decent club for a reasonable fee.
They will most likely offload one but I think there's more chance of it being Vidal or Pogba. Marchisio Has come up through the youth ranks and is adored by Juve fans a player they wouldn't sell unless he wanted to move and I can't see him leaving.

I do think we should try because now would be the best opportunity considering his not currently first choice and is entering his prime.